Do I have a chance? Or should I start training up a low level mon now?

ForeverGrinding

So I have a Lvl65 Scrafty, Lvl68 Arcanine, Lvl64 Helioptile, Lvl60 Nidoqueen, Lvl66 Noivern, and a Lvl66 Greninja. I'm stuck on Mewtwo in Glitch City. The only Pokemon on my team that it doesn't one-hit do practically zero damage. Grinding with the Circus clown is taking forever, but I feel like even if I got everyone on my team to Lvl70 I'd still lose to this absurd monstrosity that is immune to dark type moves. 

Should I just start grinding some specific low level Pokemon specifically for this fight? Or is there hope at the end of this annoying clown-grinding tunnel?

PS: This is my first post so if I did something wrong don't get on me too hard lol 

UPDATE: Now all my mons are at Lvl70 and I can get him down to half health if I'm lucky 

Edited by ForeverGrinding

Been awhile since I fought it and I don't remember what I did tbh. I think status moves are your best bet. Try getting a pokemon that can learn toxic and stall it out, or get pokemon that are resistant to the attacks it uses and try to chip it down

You can perform some Toxic Stall, or try to paralyze it, or use a pokémon that has Sturdy + Counter (such as Sawk), or set up Leech Seed and stall it out with a low-level Sturdy mon, or use Destiny Bond/Perish Song...

Many possibilites, I'm sure at least one should be doable with the pokémons you have stored in your PC ;) 

10 minutes ago, ForeverGrinding said:

Do bug moves help a lot? I have a Lvl40 Heatmor that knows bug bite but if it won't be a huge help don't want to grind it up to the 60's

If you want to play the Bug card I'd advise you to go for more powerful STAB moves from actual Bug mons. Heatmor's Bug Bite probably won't be enough to make a difference.

The Prankster ability is useful to inflict a status effect on Mewtwo on turn 1. Cottonee/Whimsicott has it (among others but I'm mentioning this one because you can catch it on Route 4).

Anything that will paralyze Mewtwo or has a high Special Stat, will help you out (Magneton/Magnezone has both). 

If you have a Helioptile (I am pretty sure that you mean a Heliolisk :)), you could trade a Heartscale to let it remember Thunder Wave. 

In my case, I had a Luxray with Thunder Wave and a Gardevoir with Calm Mind. (See Reborn Trainer Card)

9 hours ago, Brakk said:

Anything that will paralyze Mewtwo or has a high Special Stat, will help you out (Magneton/Magnezone has both). 

If you have a Helioptile (I am pretty sure that you mean a Heliolisk :)), you could trade a Heartscale to let it remember Thunder Wave. 

In my case, I had a Luxray with Thunder Wave and a Gardevoir with Calm Mind. (See Reborn Trainer Card)

Nope, I haven't found a sun stone because I haven't gotten to the wasteland yet. 

If you have a high level Scolipede with Speed Boost, it can use Protect on turn 1, get a boost, then proceed to outspeed and OHKO Mewtwo on turn 2 with Megahorn. Credits to Nagisa and their Poison run for reminding me of how useful Scolipede is.