[Day Six-END]Criminal Showdown! A Mafia-esque game

sailboat

10 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

So one of us will win eventually.

And I don't know why all of you are following blindly what just Monsieur states. (He might be taking all of yours advantage)

And also Sailboat, I request you to continue this phase at least more than 12 hours or so cuz we need some more time to discuss

Here's my vote:

Eliminate - Monsieur Divergent

Lynch - Pierce

Yey! My plan worked. You didn't surrender yet. Okay, I'll begin by saying I can't actually take any advantage... I got a total of 4.75 damage last night so I'm barely hanging on a thread right now... I don't think I can actually manage to survive next day. However, I do want a non OP role to win, thus, I'm voting for you... Sorry though...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Approximately 22 hrs already passed. Only 38 hrs left.

Summary:

No. of times posted:

Jace Stormkirk- 4

LykosHand- 2

Monsieur Divergent- 6

Paul25- 2

comment: all passed the min requirement.

No of votes: (min. total of votes: 3) (required # vote must be majority of players)

Paul25- 3

Monsieur Divergent- 1

total:4

Lynch type: (min. total of votes: 3) (required # vote must be majority of players)

Pierce- 4

total:4

Lynch Cooldown:

blunt: usable next day

@Monsieur Divergent @Paul25 i don't shorten time unless there are only two people left. However, I can extend it if people will vote for it and it reaches majority vote. So far I only see one vote for extension.

Edited by sailboat

Before the sun had even set, the people already convened on whom they wanted to lynch. They deemed that paul25 whom they thought the serial killer, should be culled.

"Any last words?" asked by Mizi while D is readying his halberd.

and paul25 who is tied to a tree, said, " I should've stabbed you when I had the chance, Monsieur Divergent."

"Heh, then again we will see again in the underworld soon enough," he then laugh maniacally.

D then charged while pointing his halberd to paul25. In a matter of moments, the halberd pierced straight not only through the victim but also to through the tree.

The final showdown is almost upon us who shall survive?

[Night Three] is now on.

Player Summary:

Another Retired Shipper- Street Rat (Lynched Day two)

Greninja- Head Hunter (Killed Night Zero)

Jace Stormkirk-???

LykosHand- ???

Megagun- Sniper (killed Night One)

Monsieur Divergent- ???

Paul25- Serial Killer (Lynched Day Three)

[Day 4]

Morning came and the final showdown is nearing... LykosHand and  Jace Stormkirk are both plotting(?) against each other but to their surprise(?) Monsieur Divergent had went to their locations and gave both of them fresh fruits from his village.

How're you still alive? is what they thought(?)

Player Summary:

Jace Stormkirk-???

LykosHand- ???

Monsieur Divergent- ???

Announcement:

Since where near the end of this there will be a change with the length of the day phase and some rules regarding it and lynching. This will come in effect once we have 2 players left. I will discuss this in the half time post (the post where i tell you the summary of time left and # of post thingy, etc.) so don't forget to read that one

Approximately 22 hrs already passed. Only 38 hrs left.

Summary:

No. of times posted:

Jace Stormkirk- 1

LykosHand- 1

Monsieur Divergent- 0

No of votes: (min. total of votes: 2) (required # vote must be majority of players)

total:0

Lynch type: (min. total of votes: 2) (required # vote must be majority of players)

total:0

Lynch Cooldown:

pierce: usable next day

Announcement: 

There will be a changes once only two of you are left in the game:

• Day phase will be shortened to 24 hrs
  • posting requirement becomes only 1 post
  • Lynching will become lethal meaning instant death for the one who will get lynched.
  • Lynching will follow a russian roulette style which will be explained below
Spoiler

You guys will no longer vote for lynching it will all be left on luck. 

At the time when only two peeps left both of your name will be added in a randomized pool +4 blanks (eg. player A, Player B, blank, blank, blank, blank) If you got hit by the randomizer well... you are dead. But in case both of you are lucky, one of the blank will get the lynch. Now, every time a blank gets hit it will be removed from the list meaning if both of you are really lucky... you guys can extend your life for 4 more days until one of you gets lynched or if one of you guys manages to KO the other at night.

If you guys have any suggestion, questions, metaphorically violent reaction regarding the announcement above... feel free to open it up.

So, I've been sick since Wednesday night, and have been too unwell to post, but I've recovered a bit, so I'll be sharing my insight.

Okay, so it's obvious both of you targeted me last night. And it's the worst outcome possible for me. Why? Because I took the Wonder Drug tonight hoping that one of you will die last night and that I'll survive and win this day. But that didn't happen due to being manipulated and attacked. So, I'm basically gonna die in the next night, thus, it's useless to actually lynch me. I think that one of you deserves the win though, but I can't decide yet...

On 7/14/2017 at 8:15 AM, Monsieur Divergent said:

So, I've been sick since Wednesday night, and have been too unwell to post, but I've recovered a bit, so I'll be sharing my insight.

Okay, so it's obvious both of you targeted me last night. And it's the worst outcome possible for me. Why? Because I took the Wonder Drug tonight hoping that one of you will die last night and that I'll survive and win this day. But that didn't happen due to being manipulated and attacked. So, I'm basically gonna die in the next night, thus, it's useless to actually lynch me. I think that one of you deserves the win though, but I can't decide yet...

.... well that explains a lot..... and i hope you feel better soon!

45 minutes ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

You know, I have a really bitter experience about how one feels when he/she is sick.

Therefore, I hope that you will recover soon^^

And My last words are as follows:

Spoiler

It's really unfa.....

(RIP)

11 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

.... well that explains a lot..... and i hope you feel better soon!

1 minute ago, Paul25 said:

You know, I have a really bitter experience about how one feels when he/she is sick.

Therefore, I hope that you will recover soon^^

And My last words are as follows:

Hide contents

It's really unfa.....

(RIP)

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Oh now i understand, i hope me too that you will feel better soon as possible :) 

7 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Oh now i understand, i hope me too that you will feel better soon as possible :) 

So, about the game, I'm kinda bitter I was manipulated two times and attacked two times in two straight nights. And I experienced a lot of damage lol. I thought a bit and now I can decide on my vote.

Eliminate - LykosHand

Lynch - Blunt

37 minutes ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

So, about the game, I'm kinda bitter I was manipulated two times and attacked two times in two straight nights. And I experienced a lot of damage lol. I thought a bit and now I can decide on my vote.

Eliminate - LykosHand

Lynch - Blunt

You're welcome ;)

Well i think this is my turn of get out in this game, because even i vote for Dive or Jace, in my opinion Jace will vote for me; so 

Eliminate - Jace Stormkirk

Lynch - Slash

"So to put it simply: You people want us to execute one of you for their misdeeds, correct?"

the three nodded in approval to Mizi's question.

"Well then we Choose..."

Spoiler

since 3 votes for 3 different people and 3 types of lynching everything was randomizenzCpXcQ.pngd

LykosHand got suddenly punched by D and got sent tumbling away. He feels(?) as if his innards were crushed by that blow...

"Still alive eh. Well that's the only execution you guys will get for now..."

[Night Four] is now starting.

Player Summary:

Jace Stormkirk-???

LykosHand- ???

Monsieur Divergent- ???

[Day 5]

LykosHand woke up early and decided to check out the village where Monsieur Divergent lives. There, he saw Jace Stormkirk heading out from a certain hut.

"I was just about to go back to my boat," Jace said.

"Oh if you're checking out whether Monsieur Divergent actually swallowed a wonder drug..."

Monsieur Divergent came out from the same hut where Jace went out.

"Seems we've been duped," Jace said(?)

Player Summary:

Jace Stormkirk-???

LykosHand- ???

Monsieur Divergent- ???

The roulette lynching is still not in effect due to three people are left.

After thinking it through, LykosHand thought that his mission is almost impossible to do without any backup so he decided to back down and return to his "family".

When he was at the makeshift harbor where ships from charitable institutions docks, it was unusually quiet. Then, he saw his 'Godfather' with the rest of the family waiting for him.

*bang* LykosHand was surprised that the godfather shot him. Before he could ask, why the godfather answered

"My daughter has been kidnapped and the kidnappers demand is your death."

The other guys from the family all pointed their guns to LykosHand there he realized that his "family" was [manipulated](?)...

After a series of loud gunshots... LykosHand is now eliminated.

[Night Five] is now commencing.

Player Summary:

Jace Stormkirk-???

LykosHand- Hit Man (Lynched Day Five)

Monsieur Divergent- ???

Well i have to say that i liked the role of Hitman in this game and it was really fun :). I like that you made my kill like the method of Mafia, because i'm a fan of Mafia films like The Godfather, etc. Anyway, i wish you good luck to both for the victory of this game ;)