[Day Six-END]Criminal Showdown! A Mafia-esque game

sailboat

7 hours ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Personally, I think that we should lynch the most dangerous role, I suppose. Practically, I think that the most dangerous one is the Serial Killer. We might have to roleclaim if needed.

@Another Retired Shipper Are you claiming that you're the Street Rat, based from what you said?

Eliminate - S. Paul

Lynch - Pierce

It should be obvious Dive~

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Approximately 32 hrs already passed. Only 28 hrs left.

Summary:

No. of times posted:

Another Retired Shipper- 2

Jace Stormkirk- 2

LykosHand- 2

Megagun- 2

Monsieur Divergent- 3

Paul25- 2

comment: all passed the min requirement.

No of votes: (min. total of votes: 4) (required # vote must be majority of players)

Paul25- 3

total:3

Lynch type: (min. total of votes: 4) (required # vote must be majority of players)

Pierce- 3

total:3

Edited by sailboat

This game, we all benefit from shadows. Anyone who is willing to reveal themselves is a fool. And anyone who reveals myself with any form of information, should die. 

Eliminate - Another Retired Shipper

Lynch - Slash

10 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

you know what. i vote for this person only because i know his role (he made it obvious) have fun dieing. plus i hate bandwagons.

eliminate- Another retirered shipper

lynch- slash

9 hours ago, Megagun said:

This game, we all benefit from shadows. Anyone who is willing to reveal themselves is a fool. And anyone who reveals myself with any form of information, should die. 

Lynch - Slash

The reason why we shouldn't vote him out is that we already know his role and his role isn't exactly a threat to any of us at all. We're better off lynching someone who could be Serial Killer rather than someone who's obviously not.

10 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

Vote me out then:

Eliminate - Paul25

Lynch - Pierce

You're just giving up?

My vote wasn't meant to be permanent tbh. Perhaps you could try to defend yourself? We could change our mind y'know.

7 minutes ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

You're just giving up?

My vote wasn't meant to be permanent tbh. Perhaps you could try to defend yourself? We could change our mind y'know.

I couldn't think of anything else to do now....

There's nothing left to save me from dying. :o 

So Good luck with rest of the game you all.

On 7/4/2017 at 8:28 AM, Monsieur Divergent said:

The reason why we shouldn't vote him out is that we already know his role and his role isn't exactly a threat to any of us at all. We're better off lynching someone who could be Serial Killer rather than someone who's obviously not.

there is still a night phase if you are so convinced this person is a serial killer you could do it then..... unless you have a weakness to piercing because of being a Juggernaut or having a ninja scroll.... 

On 7/4/2017 at 8:47 AM, Paul25 said:

I couldn't think of anything else to do now....

There's nothing left to save me from dying. :o 

So Good luck with rest of the game you

you can give yourself a chance by changing it to another retired shipper and let fate decide who gets lynched

2 hours ago, Paul25 said:

Vote me out then:

Eliminate - Paul25

Lynch - Pierce

Regaining my confidence

Spoiler

(Credits to Sir Dive and Jace stormkick),

Here's my new decision-

Let my fate decide who gets eliminated:

Lynch - Slash

It is almost night time, and the tribe leaders couldn't gather any evidence as to who killed in the sacred forest. One of the suspects, Monsieur Divergent, randomly(?) pointed out paul25 and said he must be sacrificed and be killed with the same method as how Greninja died and 2 others joined as well. Paul25 went silent with this turn of events and almost fell into despair but with luck(?) Jace Stormkirk and Megagun had voted for Another Retired Shipper to die via slashing due to the reason that they think that he just told something that makes him worth lynching. So, seeing this as an opprtunity, paul25 voted Another Retired Shipper so that perhaps fate can help him out of this predicament.

At the exact time the sun went down, the ground begun to shake rhythmically. 

"The executioners hath come to decide your fate," One of the tribe leaders said.

A Goliath of a Man carrying a halberd on his left hand and carrying an old lady on his right shoulder, stopped in front of all of them. The old lady then said to the suspects:

"Greetings to all of you. Some of you already know me but I'll still reintroduce myself. I'm Mizi and this is my son, D." The man named Dee grunted in approval.

"Your executioner for today will be my son cuz you guys chose a death in a brutal manner. Well if you had chosen the more sophisticated method which is poison, then I would have oblige to do so." Mizi then nimbly jumped off D's shoulder defying her age.

"Now, so which one will be sacrificed today?"

Two people then grabbed both paul25 and Another Retired Shipper. "This guy had been voted to be pierced and this guy had been voted to be slashed"

D readied himself and then

Spoiler

bAQnP1a.png

Since we have two person and two types of lynching both had been randomized.

Result: paul25 getting lynched by: slash

Swinged strongly and then immediately, the blade had hit paul25, sending him flying towards the nearby bushes.

"Our job here is done. Now, let's go home," said Mizi.

One of the locals checked the bushes for signs of paul25 but unfortunately he was nowhere to be found. 

"he isn't here! He might've escaped! That halberd must be blunt!" one of the tribe leaders said furiously.

But D pointed at a certain direction in which everyone looked and they saw something grotesque.

Spoiler

the person who was holding paul25 is missing his torso. only his lower body is left standing.

"Me and D are the direct descendants of the gods who lived here. You think we don't know the customs? Well that person is enough as a sacrifice," said by Mizi implying at the poor local.

"Besides, even if that guy is alive... I believe we will all see each other again really soon..."

Now we commence [Night One]

Player summary:

Another Retired Shipper- ???

Greninja- Head Hunter (Killed Night Zero)

Jace Stormkirk-???

LykosHand- ???

Megagun- ???

Monsieur Divergent- ???

Paul25- ???

[Day2]

LykosHand woke up from some sort of commotion outside his camp again. He went out to see locals asking him did you do it? But he has no clue(?) what they are talking about. But with this scenario he is feeling Deja vu. He immediately investigate and saw [Megagun] dead. Apparently his body has a weird dent on the side, a straight line bruise by the stomach, and a gunshot wound by the head. A little while later, experts checked Megagun's body and their findings are: His cause of death was the gunshot wound. The straight line bruise by the stomach was not that fresh and is actually a mark of something blunt hitting him there perhaps a day before... while the weird dent on his body is actually a sign that his rib cage was broken by getting hit by something really hard last night. Like yesterday, the tribe leaders gathered 5 suspect to be sacrificed for desecrating the forest again. And those 5 are Another Retired Shipper, Jace Stormkirk, LykosHand, Monsieur Divergent, Paul25. Yeah, paul25 got caught but since there was already a sacrifice yesterday... he was left off the hook... but now he got caught again for being another person of interest to this murder.

Player Summary:

Another Retired Shipper- ???

Greninja- Head Hunter (Killed Night Zero)

Jace Stormkirk-???

LykosHand- ???

Megagun- Sniper (Killed Night One)

Monsieur Divergent- ???

Paul25- ???

Edited by sailboat

From the flavor text/narration, does it mean that Lykos Hand is off the hook from attacking Megagun?

Also, how should we proceed with today's lynch? The Serial Killer is either Paul25, Lykos Hand, or Jace Stormkirk. I'm not the Serial Killer, but I'm not gonna roleclaim just yet.

Also @Another Retired Shipper yougot any information from yesterday or the previous Night Phase?

10 minutes ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

From the flavor text/narration, does it mean that Lykos Hand is off the hook from attacking Megagun?

Also, how should we proceed with today's lynch? The Serial Killer is either Paul25, Lykos Hand, or Jace Stormkirk. I'm not the Serial Killer, but I'm not gonna roleclaim just yet.

Also @Another Retired Shipper yougot any information from yesterday or the previous Night Phase?

I think so based on what DeeEmZee said.

Without further ado, We should be figuring out who the serial killer is.

I know that I being the most suspicious among the other three from what DeeEmZee mentioned there.

wow. megagun was the sniper! how fitting. and yet mr. dive you are still want the serial killer dead even thou megagun didn't get stabbed. how peculiar. especially since you have avoided mentioning the juggernaut has the ability to maul which does even more damage than the serial killer. i think we should find him

3 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

wow. megagun was the sniper! how fitting. and yet mr. dive you are still want the serial killer dead even thou megagun didn't get stabbed. how peculiar. especially since you have avoided mentioning the juggernaut has the ability to maul which does even more damage than the serial killer. i think we should find him

Well, I didn't bother to mention it since the ability of the juggernaut is not unlimited nor is it OP enough. It's not like the other roles aren't good as well - Manipulator does have a bullet proof vest and can redirect someone while Hit Man has counter attack ability. All of these roles are not as lethal as the Serial Killer who has immediate x2 damage and immunity to the first attack at night. We're only 5 here left. It'd be hard to get Serial Killer later on and it'd be likely to win if we don't unite for now and lynch him.

1 hour ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

The only Info i have now is that Jace is not the Juggernaut

Approximately 23 hrs already passed. Only 37 hrs left.

Summary:

No. of times posted:

Another Retired Shipper- 1

Jace Stormkirk- 1

LykosHand- 0

Monsieur Divergent- 2

Paul25- 2

comment: 3 players left to pass min requirement

No of votes: (min. total of votes: 3) (required # vote must be majority of players)

total:0

Lynch type: (min. total of votes: 3) (required # vote must be majority of players)

total:0

Lynch cooldown:

Slash: usable next day

now i am confused. if you wanted the serial killer dead why did you not go after someone who you at first thought was one during night 1?

On 7/7/2017 at 6:07 AM, Paul25 said:

In the meanwhile, When should be the Right time for lynching someone?

now i guess cause it is the last day. my vote goes to the person who attacked me last night plus i know who he is, also he has a chainsaw so everyone else be aware of this cause he is going after one of you guys next so he can reveal some info on who you are not

eliminate Another retired shipper

lynch- pierce