[Day Six-END]Criminal Showdown! A Mafia-esque game

sailboat

30 minutes ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

I have my reasons.

Eliminate - LykosHand

Lynch - Blunt

I suppose that you think i'm the serial killer, right?

I will wait a while before voting.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, LykosHand said:

I suppose that you think i'm the serial killer, right?

I will wait a while before voting.

Perhaps, but I'm not sure yet.

I'll probably change my vote later if you got anything to convince me you're not

1 minute ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Perhaps, but I'm not sure yet.

I'll probably change my vote later if you got anything to convince me you're not

Okay i see, well i will tell you that i'm not the serial killer, but i don't have any evidence.

Just now, LykosHand said:

Okay i see, well i will tell you that i'm not the serial killer, but i don't have any evidence.

Let's see... How about sharing what equipment you have now? Or who you attacked the previous nights? Well, it's up to you though; you're not in hot water yet.

1 minute ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Let's see... How about sharing what equipment you have now? Or who you attacked the previous nights? Well, it's up to you though; you're not in hot water yet.

Unfortunately i can't tell you what equipment i have, because others could take advantage of it. I have tried to attack one person last night, but i have failed. And what about you? Who you attacked in the last night?

Just now, LykosHand said:

Unfortunately i can't tell you what equipment i have, because others could take advantage of it. I have tried to attack one person last night, but i have failed. And what about you? Who you attacked in the last night?

My attacks apparently succeeded. I can't tell who I attacked though.

As the night approaches... The people finally reached a conclusion:

Spoiler

vote:

Another Retired shipper-3

LykosHand- 1

paul25-1

Lynch type:

pierce- 2

blunt-3

Unlike the first night, D and Mizi didn't came.

"Since you guys had made up your minds... and we don't want another random casualty [Another Retired Shipper] will be eliminated via stoning.(Blunt)" said by a tribe leader.

Another Retired Shipper got dragged and tied to a tree.

"Begin!"

Each and every locals threw stones at Another Retired Shipper. He looked at the faces of each of the locals and thought to himself...

I just wanted to live a peaceful life here, but alas it seems all of my misdeeds will be punished now.

After quite awhile, Another Retired Shipper is no longer moving. 

[Night Two] now commences.

Player Summary:

Another Retired Shipper- Street Rat (Lynched Day two)

Greninja- Head Hunter (Killed Night Zero)

Jace Stormkirk-???

LykosHand- ???

Megagun- Sniper (killed Night One)

Monsieur Divergent- ???

Paul25- ???

[Day 3]

Monsieur Divergent woke up early morning to visit the tribe leaders. Once he got there he was surprised to see D and Mizi together with the tribe leaders.

"Lemme guess,  Somebody attacked you last night and you think there are roaming dangerous individual in the island, right?" Mizi asked.

Dive was surprised to hear this statement so mizi continued.

"You see child, you're not the only one who is claiming that,"

and to Dive's surprise(?). He Saw Jace Stormkirk, LykosHand, and paul25 come inside the tribe leaders hut.

"Like I told you lads, we will see each other again soon enough,"

Player Summary:

Another Retired Shipper- Street Rat (Lynched Day two)

Greninja- Head Hunter (Killed Night Zero)

Jace Stormkirk-???

LykosHand- ???

Megagun- Sniper (killed Night One)

Monsieur Divergent- ???

Paul25- ???

Okay, so we've got 4 roles left: namely, the Hitman, the Juggernaut, the Serial Killer, and the Manipulator

We have no chance of winning if we let the Serial Killer have his way today due to his own abilities and immunity to the first kill visit. Thus, I propose that each of us left has to unite together and lynch the Serial Killer. I'm nearly dead, so I'm okay with not winning, but I want someone that's not the Serial Killer to win this.

With this, I tell you that I know each of your roles, though I'm not sure whom between Jace Stormkirk and Paul25 is the actual Serial Killer. I know for one that LykosHand is not the Serial Killer because I attacked him last night and certain stuff happened such as the Manipulator manipulating me to attack him.

Based from the role description, the Manipulator finds out the role of the person he manipulates. Thus, I'd like to have the Manipulator reveal himself and tell the others my role. This way, we'll find out who the Serial Killer is once and for all. Then we can end this in a free-for-all.

the manipulator has 2 night actions one to visit someone to find out how he can manipulate them and his regular attack which can be substituted if he can manipulate someone. mr. dive i know everyone's roll cause i am the manipulator i visited you n1 cause i thought i would be fun to control the other mafia games master, next i visited lykosHand n2 cause he has always found a way to kill me i wished for that to stop. then i visited paul25 n3 cause i like a complete set and i blackmailed you to attack lykosHand cause you do more damage than me. 

On 7/10/2017 at 1:32 AM, Monsieur Divergent said:

I'd like to have the Manipulator reveal himself

need any more proof? i just died by in the other game by lykosHand (you never vote randomly cause when you do you attract a gaggle of minions to ensure that person dies) so if i die today... well i tried

1 minute ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

the manipulator has 2 night actions one to visit someone to find out how he can manipulate them and his regular attack which can be substituted if he can manipulate someone. mr. dive i know everyone's roll cause i am the manipulator i visited you n1 cause i thought i would be fun to control the other mafia games master, next i visited lykosHand n2 cause he has always found a way to kill me i wished for that to stop. then i visited paul25 n3 cause i like a complete set and i blackmailed you to attack lykosHand cause you do more damage than me. 

need any more proof? i just died by in the other game by lykosHand (you never vote randomly cause when you do you attract a gaggle of minions to ensure that person dies) so if i die today... well i tried

Wait... how did you visit both me and Paul25 on N3? Is that even possible? Also, if you're the Manipulator, what is my role? I'm okay with you revealing it. I need some proof you really are manipulator.

i have 2 night actions 1st i can visit someone and find out HOW i can manipulate them. 2nd is my attack in which i personally attack OR i blackmail someone to do it for me. as for roles you are the Juggernaut (in which i have hinted at since day 1 cause i knew)

On 7/10/2017 at 9:23 AM, Monsieur Divergent said:

I need some proof you really are manipulator.

anything else?

4 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

i have 2 night actions 1st i can visit someone and find out HOW i can manipulate them. 2nd is my attack in which i personally attack OR i blackmail someone to do it for me. as for roles you are the Juggernaut (in which i have hinted at since day 1 cause i knew)

anything else?

I won't say anything yet. I have another question: you manipulated me N1 and N3 right? Who did I attack on both those nights and if you can guess, who did I attack on N2? Also, if you visited Lykos, what is his role?

On 7/10/2017 at 9:36 AM, Monsieur Divergent said:

I won't say anything yet. I have another question: you manipulated me N1 and N3 right? Who did I attack on both those nights and if you can guess, who did I attack on N2? Also, if you visited Lykos, what is his role?

wow you are hard to please so one at a time. i did NOT manipulate you n1 (that would make it too oblivious if the people i visit get notified) on night 3 i BLACKMAILED you into attacking Lykos cause i knew who he was and that both of you would get hurt cause he is the HITMAN. as for n2 i would guess megagun because broken ribs was part of what killed him. i have no idea who you attacked n1.

1 minute ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

wow you are hard to please so one at a time. i did NOT manipulate you n1 (that would make it too oblivious if the people i visit get notified) on night 3 i BLACKMAILED you into attacking Lykos cause i knew who he was and that both of you would get hurt cause he is the HITMAN. as for n2 i would guess megagun because broken ribs was part of what killed him. i have no idea who you attacked n1.

Heh well I had to make sure. 

So this is the lineup then:

Dive - Juggernaut

Jace - Manipulator

Lykos - Hitman

Paul25 - Serial Killer

So, let's not make another mistake, shall we? 

Eliminate - Paul25

Lynch - Pierce

If you can, follow me on this one. None of the three of us can win if SK lives. We'll decide individually what to do in the night.

Well, I am now revealed...

- Also I still don't get it that why we are competing among ourselves If all of us are criminals. :( 

And,

Not only I'm out of my criminal gang but also I am dying today either way (cause I am super weak to Pierce).

10 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

Well, I am now revealed...

- Also I still don't get it that why we are competing among ourselves If all of us are criminals. :( 

And,

Not only I'm out of my criminal gang but also I am dying today either way (cause I am super weak to Pierce).

It's a free for all, so that's why we're competing among ourselves.

@sailboat With the current votes as it is, is there a chance for the day to end early? I don't think there'll be a change in votes anymore. Also I'm kinda looking forward to night.

So one of us will win eventually.

And I don't know why all of you are following blindly what just Monsieur states. (He might be taking all of yours advantage)

And also Sailboat, I request you to continue this phase at least more than 12 hours or so cuz we need some more time to discuss

Here's my vote:

Eliminate - Monsieur Divergent

Lynch - Pierce