LykosHand

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, S.paul said:

So legendaries should also be allowed? :o 

As long as they're avaiable on Hardcore (using Randomizer, I'm not sure though, never got one), yes?

I'm not entirely sure about Sandbox, as it's pretty broken for a tournament, so I'd vote to allow Hardcore stuff and ban Sandbox things (damn dat mod is broken af)

5 minutes ago, HUEnd said:

As long as they're avaiable on Hardcore (using Randomizer, I'm not sure though, never got one), yes?

I'm not entirely sure about Sandbox, as it's pretty broken for a tournament, so I'd vote to allow Hardcore stuff and ban Sandbox things (damn dat mod is broken af)

Hmm everything will be allowed (except sandbox and rpg maker edited mons).

Then It's alright :D 

Just now, S.paul said:

Hmm everything will be allowed (except sandbox and rpg maker edited mons).

Then It's alright :D 

As long as nobody shows up with Primal stuff/Mega craycrayza/other Mega shenanigans/Huge Power Slaking/Final Gambit Blissey/Sturdy Shedinja, I think it's alright.

I'm interested.

While I'm personally ok with unreleased mon (as long as we maybe set a limit on psuedos to prevent a boring spam of them by someone), I don't like the idea of someone with RPG maker being able to just whistle up TM moves.  Yes, some of them can be TM bred onto a mon through Hardcore, but that seems to be a pain to check to see if each one is possible.  

Another question if moves are limited: Status of Smeargle, which can learn any non-legendary exclusive move through online play?

Edited by seki108

6 minutes ago, seki108 said:

While I'm personally ok with unreleased mon (as long as we maybe set a limit on psuedos to prevent a boring spam of them by someone), I don't like the idea of someone with RPG maker being able to just whistle up TM moves.  Yes, some of them can be TM bred onto a mon through Hardcore, but that seems to be a pain to check to see if each one is possible.  

To add to my argument, there's no real reason to have it on Reborn if we aren't going to be somewhat limited by game limits.  You might as well host it on Showdown if you allow both, just banning the aforementioned legendaries/megas.

Edited by seki108

5 minutes ago, seki108 said:

To add to my argument, there's no real reason to have it on Reborn if we aren't going to be somewhat limited.  You might as well host it on Showdown.

We can use gen 7 pokemon also then :D 

12 minutes ago, seki108 said:

I'm interested.

Another question if moves are limited: Status of Smeargle, which can learn any non-legendary exclusive move through online play?

No,the moves aren't limited

9 minutes ago, S.paul said:

Are TM moves allowed @LykosHand and @Zarc?

Yes, you can learn TM moves 

6 minutes ago, seki108 said:

To add to my argument, there's no real reason to have it on Reborn if we aren't going to be somewhat limited by game limits.  You might as well host it on Showdown if you allow both, just banning the aforementioned legendaries/megas.

Legendary and mega pokemons are not allowed in this tournament, so if someone uses them will be disqualified immediately

@Revolver No, i will send you a PM where there will be a link for the group on Discord

Edited by LykosHand

So there's a handicap for players that never touched hardcore? :X We do not have access to the strong pseudolegends and sounds like a list of the good TM moves.

9 minutes ago, TwinAero said:

So there's a handicap for players that never touched hardcore? :X We do not have access to the strong pseudolegends and sounds like a list of the good TM moves.

Yeah! Correct!

I will partecipate

although i dont really get the point of making a reborn tournament when you can use most of the mons that arent in the game

imo this should be only with reborn mons/moves (xcluding hardcore stuff)

also some final rules would be nice

anyways im looking forward to this

7 minutes ago, Vanitas said:

I will partecipate

although i dont really get the point of making a reborn tournament when you can use most of the mons that arent in the game

imo this should be only with reborn mons/moves (xcluding hardcore stuff)

also some final rules would be nice

anyways im looking forward to this

We've decided over PM to only use legal mons (though moves through TM breeding in Hardcore is ok).