Strange encounter at night in GDC

Animefan666

I left through the gate from the Dream District (where the Toy Box is) at night and when I came out of the other side someone named Damien came out of the gate and spoke to me. He mentioned umm... that one girl that chased after Latios before the train resumed to GDC at the end of version 8. He said her name was Alexandra and it turns out that Latios is his. He also suggested that she's not real or something. he also knew my name. Looks like he's looking for her. Thoughts?

48 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

I left through the gate from the Dream District (where the Toy Box is) at night and when I came out of the other side someone named Damien came out of the gate and spoke to me. He mentioned umm... that one girl that chased after Latios before the train resumed to GDC at the end of version 8. He said her name was Alexandra and it turns out that Latios is his. He also suggested that she's not real or something. he also knew my name. Looks like he's looking for her. Thoughts?

Isn't Damien the name of dark gym leader who was also turned into stone? It appears he's looking for Krystal, the one who helped us back in V8... I'm not sure what their relationship is though...

Just now, Monsieur Divergent said:

Isn't Damien the name of dark gym leader who was also turned into stone? It appears he's looking for Krystal, the one who helped us back in V8... I'm not sure what their relationship is though...

If he was turned to stone, how could he be out and about looking for Krystal/Alexandra?

1 minute ago, Animefan666 said:

If he was turned to stone, how could he be out and about looking for Krystal/Alexandra?

I don't know... I don't think he'd be named Damien if he wasn't that dark type gym leader though... perhaps he got freed from that or maybe he didn't get turned to stone after all and someone else did in in his place...

26 minutes ago, FactoryofSadness said:

There's only one question to ask:

Why is the dark type leader using a psychic type?

Dark loses to fighting, Psychic kills fighting. Also, his Latios is edgy as dark types

8 hours ago, Animefan666 said:

he got cured at the hospital?

I don't think Damien suggested that Alexandra/Krystal isn't real. I think he's talking about someone else.

Spoiler

This is what he says: "If you happen to see her again, I want you to tell her she's making a mistake. She cannot protect her forever. Her existance will cause the end of humanity. Who am I talking about you say? This girl has no name. Perhaps that's not even the truth at this point. Maybe she's fooled herself into thinking she's a real person and named herself. But no name can cover what she truly is... a monstrosity. Don't let her fool you either. Don't let her words coerce you. If you do... then you're just as responsible."

Later you can meet ANA. I think he's talking about her, when he's talking about someone who isn't real. After all, ANA stands for Autonomous Nanotech Amplifier. She's an android, which explains Damies saying she's not a real person and her "name" is an abbreviation, which explains the whole: this girl has no name/she named herself.

Another thing: maybe ANA is one of the lights of the prophecy? After all, she isn't born from man. Thoughts?

8 minutes ago, Fabidieboy4 said:

What if he is talking about cresent (it's just a wild guess) cause she isn't in GDC but she is in nightmare city 

If she's in Nightmare City, then she is somewhere in GDC because Nightmare City seems to be a mirror image of GDC, like two sides of the same coin. Maybe Crescent was turned to stone?

But, no, not crescent. He specifically mentioned the person that gave us their ticket and ran off after Latios flew above the train before we entered GDC.

Edited by Animefan666

Just now, Animefan666 said:

If she's in Nightmare City, then she is somewhere in GDC because Nightmare City seems to be a mirror image of GDC, like two sides of the same coin. Maybe Crescent was turned to stone?

But, no, not crescent. He specifically mentioned the person that gave us their ticket and ran off after Latios flew above the train before we entered GDC.

oh well yeah i guess your right, i forgot about that