V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the Crawli gym puzzle I befriended all the Ariados's but only one of them is at the end. I went back and checked to see if the others had returned to their original places but they weren't there, so now i'm stuck just before the end of the gym puzzle. What should I do?

SIG 5.PNG

Edit: Well I figured out that I hadn't downloaded the patch but since I saved halfway through the gym the glitch is still there so I'll take this to SFT.

Edited by ChickenEatingKing
Found the reason for the problem.

Not sure if it count as bug since we're not suppose to get it yet but Celesteela stats seems to be incorrectly distributed. That doesn't seems like 97,101,103,107,101,61 to me.
Also some balls doesn't have their icon next to pokemon name like the one in the picture(beast ball).

cele2.jpg

cele1.jpg

1 hour ago, Afro.Mo said:

I think my problem belongs to the 'various file errors' because I just cant load my latest saved file and it shows me  errors...:/ some hours ago everything worked well :/ hope you could help me with that 

Game.rxdata

Yeah, this post should probably be in >this< thread.

Anyways, that seems like a corrupted save file. It can't really be fixed, but you can use a backup. Here you have a guide:

1 hour ago, ilovebfmtv said:

By purifying my quagsire he learned Flame burst??!

That's the whole gimmick with shadow pokrmon.  They learn moves they otherwise wouldn't when purified......usually at the cost of having 'meh' IV's, but that's besides the point.   I thought they mentioned that in-game.

Also, how is the gligar battle above 'literally unplayable' if it's taking damage and the battle is commencing???  Essentials sometimes has glitches with sprites and it's an issue I've seen across multiple fangames, some more than others  Insurgence.  It's just a minor graphical glitch, unless it actually affected the battle.

2 hours ago, seki108 said:

That's the whole gimmick with shadow pokrmon.  They learn moves they otherwise wouldn't when purified......usually at the cost of having 'meh' IV's, but that's besides the point.   I thought they mentioned that in-game.

Also, how is the gligar battle above 'literally unplayable' if it's taking damage and the battle is commencing???  Essentials sometimes has glitches with sprites and it's an issue I've seen across multiple fangames, some more than others  Insurgence.  It's just a minor graphical glitch, unless it actually affected the battle.

the battle run fine, the litteraly unplayable was juste a meme http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/literally-unplayable ,because pokemon rejuvenation has just minor glitches , <3 Jan

So I download this patch if I have the main version 9 installed? Or do I have to have version 10 to download this patch 10? I am a bit confused.

I also noticed that you can pass one of the plants on the deck of the ship at the very beginning. Not sure if this is intended since all other plants are not passable and it leads to a dead-end, anyway.

Screenshot:

Screenshot_2.png.5dd22bc16309993da7337f20db3ae028.png

When I went to Nightmare City during the Kimono girl quest, instead of fiding a sableye, there was only the Kimono Girl. Anyone knows how to fix this so that I can capture Sableye?

Forget it, I already figure it out. If you don't speak with the Kimono girl that is having a nightmare at Judaical Gate, the Pokemon will not show up, so if you want Sableye, go to the passageway that goet to that district and speak to her.

Edited by AzureC

I'm having a problem with trading the Phantump egg for the Mystery egg, the trade doesn't happen. And he speaks as if we traded something. Didn't saved in hope of this being a V9 bug but I don't see any of the sort on the list.

Hey noticed somthing intresting when you battle Marianette and use the move curse with a ghost type the whole feild changes aaaaand no more moves can be inputed, like nothing works at all it's hard for me to explain but I think there is a problem(Don't know if I posted this correctly)

25 minutes ago, Max808 said:

Hey noticed somthing intresting when you battle Marianette and use the move curse with a ghost type the whole feild changes aaaaand no more moves can be inputed, like nothing works at all it's hard for me to explain but I think there is a problem(Don't know if I posted this correctly)

The field is supposed to be changed but the other part I believe is a bug