Zarc and Co. : professionals providers of pokemons

Zarc

Ok. i have 2 shiny Gastlies ready to trade ( i'm trying to get a shiny 5IVs female one btw, but it seems that i don't have a lot of luck right now, but i won't give up :) )

Here's the screenies ( 1 5IVs and the other one is 4IVs )

Spoiler

HEsaWwb.png

C1QxASA.png

And it have Ice Punch as it's egg move ;)

5 hours ago, Zarc said:

A new bunch of shinies to offer :

4IV :

Hide contents
4lrI2JRxSi_seGQtIDxwwA.png

8MJp-8vlRiC-nwmE9LSbQQ.png

HeIvBcvWTaCTK4kQFBN91g.png

5IV :

Hide contents
hvwYO10jT3S4Jpn3t_x4_A.png

Random IV :

Hide contents
vjXnY9m_Ta2-TaCoV5GlPQ.png

Q3O85R_gQ5iDJ9blU4shoA.png

0ibtRntuTTejOKyzemKZFg.png

nB5Y9LxmTE2YMnFePUaCkA.png

can i have chimchar and volcerona pls?what do you want for it.BTW is all this from the ditto i gave you?

@Ainz Ooal Gowncan i have the 5iv shiny gastly pls. in return i think i can give you a 5iv female gastly. but it take some time okay?

Edited by Iron Avenger

11 minutes ago, Iron Avenger said:

can i have chimchar and volcerona pls?what do you want for it.BTW is all this from the ditto i gave you?

@Ainz Ooal Gowncan i have the 5iv shiny gastly pls. in return i think i can give you a 5iv female gastly. but it take some time okay?

Actually, don't give me that Gastly. I'm trying to get my own Gastly,so just give me other mon.

@Iron Avenger also , i don’t understand you : you did a topic where you were so proud to have all legendaries with the sandbox. Why do you still need pokemon ? Cause yeah Hooligan is right , we don’t use sandbox on this topic as i consider it as a total cheat mod where you can have everything.

@Zarc @Hooliganwell that was my alternate play through. in which i only use legends. i took a snapshot of the alternate account. on my main account i try to get everything legit except shiny charm cause a mod had to add that to my game cause i messed up the blake dialogue. mostly i did it cause i finished the game and got bored.

Edited by Iron Avenger

2 hours ago, Hooligan said:

Well, I think I need to call all the more breeders as possible to help me by giving a surprise shiny Pokemon with 5 IVs, so may I ask someone to share a good shiny with me? I need some few shinies, because it's hard to get a shiny, even more without a Shiny Charm. So, can I get 5 shinies (with Egg Moves or not) with good IVs?

Also, don't worry. I didn't leave Zarc and Co. I'm breeding some Pokemon for this place. I'm just making a giveaway of shinies with Pokerus, 5 IVs and trained Pokemon, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :D

How about my Gastly? I didn't trade it yet, so i guess you can take it.

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

5 minutes ago, HelloMegan said:

Does anyone have like a deino, scyther, and/or a larvatar that I could trade for maybe? I got some decent baby charmanders with 5 IVs and Dragon Pulse/ Outrage/ Dragon Dance, and some other 5IV mons.

I can give you Deino and Scyther. Just give me any mon you want to get rid of.

2 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

I can give you Deino and Scyther. Just give me any mon you want to get rid of.

Oh okay, thats great! Thanks so much! Do i just look you up in the trade part of the online? Its my first time actually trading lol