Reborn/Rejuvenation EXTREME Version

0+ SpA Steelworker Klefki Flash Cannon vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Abomasnow: 531-624 (165.4 - 194.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Was doing some calcs and this is the edited Klefki versus the edited Abomasnow. This is how much a flash cannon is doing to an Abomasnow while on the factory field :D

• Global Mods
47 minutes ago, whomst'd've'n't said:

0+ SpA Steelworker Klefki Flash Cannon vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Abomasnow: 531-624 (165.4 - 194.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Was doing some calcs and this is the edited Klefki versus the edited Abomasnow. This is how much a flash cannon is doing to an Abomasnow while on the factory field :D

Does steelworker act like adaptability on steel types or is it 2.25×?

11 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Does steelworker act like adaptability on steel types or is it 2.25×?

It gives steel moves a 1.5 boost, so if you're already a steel type then yes its basically adaptability.

So im really uncreative and im bad making events so if you have any ideas on what kind of events i should make for some mons (preferably pseudo legends/special mons, or even ones pertaining to the story) please PM me or drop a comment here :D

Also, edited the OP to include all my plans and details.

Edited by whomst'd've'n't

• Global Mods

A few random ideas I quickly thought up that may or may not be good.  

- Ferroseed as a gift from florina after helping her with something (maybe ferns gang are causing problems at the school)

- Gible could be somehow incorporated as a reward for beating Solaris at the volcano (if it's doable in the mod)

- Honedge could have some kind of master sword/sword-in-the-stone reference as a sidequest

- Scyther could have some kind of quest for cutting down teleporting trees blocking up crysolia forest or something

36 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

- Gible could be somehow incorporated as a reward for beating Solaris at the volcano (if it's doable in the mod)

Lmao, funny thing is I've legitimately already did this, or at least im in the process of doing it. Gible is technically already obtainable but its very late game, therefore I decided to make another quest for it but only possible if you beat Solaris. And of course I gave Solaris a L I T ass team lmaoooo. 

The other ideas are cool, I especially like the honedge one :D I'm probably gonna go do that right now tbh.

Oooh my god I just had such a good idea for how im gonna do this. When it's done im actually gonna post a gif here of what I did because I think its super cool.

• Global Mods
23 minutes ago, whomst'd've'n't said:

Lmao, funny thing is I've legitimately already did this, or at least im in the process of doing it. Gible is technically already obtainable but its very late game, therefore I decided to make another quest for it but only possible if you beat Solaris. And of course I gave Solaris a L I T ass team lmaoooo. 

The other ideas are cool, I especially like the honedge one :D I'm probably gonna go do that right now tbh.

Oooh my god I just had such a good idea for how im gonna do this. When it's done im actually gonna post a gif here of what I did because I think its super cool.

Neat, glad I could be helpful. Are you doing anything with mons that already have an event in the lategame? (goomy, deino, beldum, rotom etc)

4 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Neat, glad I could be helpful. Are you doing anything with mons that already have an event in the lategame? (goomy, deino, beldum, rotom etc)

Beldum and Rotom still need to be figured out, I actually replaced Litleo with Deino because of how eh... not very useful it will be until lv60 (i changed the evo to lv60) Goomy I have an idea for.

Also i removed Dragon Rage from Deino's moveset so no ez bake spamming against florinia

• Global Mods
16 minutes ago, whomst'd've'n't said:

Beldum and Rotom still need to be figured out, I actually replaced Litleo with Deino because of how eh... not very useful it will be until lv60 (i changed the evo to lv60) Goomy I have an idea for.

Also i removed Dragon Rage from Deino's moveset so no ez bake spamming against florinia

Maybe one of them could be in the dark basement of blacksteam factory in peridot? there are a bunch of generators and stuff down there.

So... i had just finished the event for honedge. I open the game to test it and my computer blue screens... im really not sure what to do. Last time this happened i just turned it back on and all was well but now im freaking out that the entirety of my work will be gone. Not sure what to do, if anyone has experience with this and has tips please let me know, i really dont wanna fuck up anything more than it might already be =/

• Global Mods
16 minutes ago, whomst'd've'n't said:

So... i had just finished the event for honedge. I open the game to test it and my computer blue screens... im really not sure what to do. Last time this happened i just turned it back on and all was well but now im freaking out that the entirety of my work will be gone. Not sure what to do, if anyone has experience with this and has tips please let me know, i really dont wanna fuck up anything more than it might already be =/

oh.

Really nope nothing is lost, do you back up your work online at all?

35 minutes ago, whomst'd've'n't said:

Why does this always happen to dev guys??? First jan, then ame, now you too?? I don't have any tips, but I had to comment this.

WE'RE GOOD!
Nothing was lost, i dont really know what caused the issue but it seems to be working fine now. 

18 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Really nope nothing is lost, do you back up your work online at all?

GUESS WHAT IM DOING FOR THE NEXT 2 HOURS? :D

• Like 1

First, always have a backup as losing all that data is so, so easy. It happened to me, but I had all the important data stored in numerous areas. But this ties into you error, I don't know when the error pops up as it could be a corrupted save file or a corrupted file, code, or something else. It happens so figuring out what got corrupted or what is causing the error is the goal. Having backup versions saves you time when doing this.

2 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

My best guess: shit done broke. better than losing files/computer all together though I guess.

Yeah pretty much. It's sorta fixed now, luckily i had done a playtest recently so i just replaced the data folder wtih the one from the playtest and now everything works... i think

Anyways now that that's all fixed... Here's what I did with Honedge :D
https://gyazo.com/ef8fffffb7f0b7349c2d240d55d61ecf
Its a reference to Zelda where you take damage if you cant pull out the master sword, basically you have a 1/50 chance to pull it, and everytime you fail your team takes 1/8th damage.
Not the prettiest event ever but I kinda just threw it all together in 20 mins so ill polish it up when I have the time lol.

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, whomst'd've'n't said:

Anyways now that that's all fixed... Here's what I did with Honedge :D
https://gyazo.com/ef8fffffb7f0b7349c2d240d55d61ecf
Its a reference to Zelda where you take damage if you cant pull out the master sword, basically you have a 1/50 chance to pull it, and everytime you fail your team takes 1/8th damage.
Not the prettiest event ever but I kinda just threw it all together in 20 mins so ill polish it up when I have the time lol.

NICE. Fits perfectly with Honedges pokedex entry about it draining the life of people who hold it. 1/50 might be a bit too tedious if you have to go heal after every 7/8 attempts, as even 50 tries only gives a ~64% chance to get it, and there's no real challenge, just repeated attempts. maybe as a slightly different idea, have a 'wild' pokemon guarding the area as a boss (a-la klingklang/beartic/etc), then have it always work on the 7th try to reward the trainers persistence? (and have the count reset if they leave the cave to go heal)

Edited by DreamblitzX

10 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

NICE. Fits perfectly with Honedges pokedex entry about it draining the life of people who hold it. 1/50 might be a bit too tedious if you have to go heal after every 7/8 attempts, as even 50 tries only gives a ~64% chance to get it, and there's no real challenge, just repeated attempts. maybe as a slightly different idea, have a 'wild' pokemon guarding the area as a boss (a-la klingklang/beartic/etc), then have it always work on the 7th try to reward the trainers persistence? (and have the count reset if they leave the cave to go heal)

Hmm maybe i can try something like that.

So I did another playtest, this time I gave myself an Item ban (I actually dont have an item ban mode added yet so i just didnt use any and removed items from the first couple of leaders for a test), and... I'm like 10000% certain that it's completely impossible to beat without EV training... So instead of a flat out item ban, how about a mode where healing items are just removed from the shops? Or maybe I can just skyrocket the prices of those items for the mode. This way you can still use healing items against your opponent, but you have a limited amount and/or they are just really difficult to get. This would make it so you can just spam them and win. Thoughts and opinions?
Edit: Only HP restoring items would be limited, i'd hate to have to go back and forth to a PC just to heal a burn or something. Also would have to nerf Pickup somehow. Will also probably allow HP restoring berries, if you can win with oran berries then you have my respect.
Also, since Sacred Ash's cant be used inside battle, maybe i could sell those for a high price while in this mode to remedy the need to go back and forth anyways.
If you guys know where any "secret" or very hidden shops are (like vending machines), please let me know :P I'm pretty sure i know them all but... Just in case.

Also I tried to add the PR Mod Menu... I don't think its gonna happen =/ I'm really not good at scripting, I think it's just too much for me to handle.

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, whomst'd've'n't said:

So I did another playtest, this time I gave myself an Item ban (I actually dont have an item ban mode added yet so i just didnt use any and removed items from the first couple of leaders for a test), and... I'm like 10000% certain that it's completely impossible to beat without EV training... So instead of a flat out item ban, how about a mode where healing items are just removed from the shops? Or maybe I can just skyrocket the prices of those items for the mode. This way you can still use healing items against your opponent, but you have a limited amount and/or they are just really difficult to get. This would make it so you can just spam them and win. Thoughts and opinions?
Edit: Only HP restoring items would be limited, i'd hate to have to go back and forth to a PC just to heal a burn or something. Also would have to nerf Pickup somehow. Will also probably allow HP restoring berries, if you can win with oran berries then you have my respect.
Also, since Sacred Ash's cant be used inside battle, maybe i could sell those for a high price while in this mode to remedy the need to go back and forth anyways.
If you guys know where any "secret" or very hidden shops are (like vending machines), please let me know :P I'm pretty sure i know them all but... Just in case.

Also I tried to add the PR Mod Menu... I don't think its gonna happen =/ I'm really not good at scripting, I think it's just too much for me to handle.

If its that rough without items, honestly maybe it's ok to have them. At most points in the game, the best healing item you have common access to is usually less than a full heal, which will be even more so with higher base HP stats. If you also wanted to push back the points where a new tier of healing becomes buyable a bit, that could work? and/or with the price increase, though you'd maybe also have to check the money rewards of grindable trainers so thats not too easy to farm if you're using price as a restriction