Zell's Mono-Psychic Run of Reborn! (Completed)

Zellorea

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chapter 12:

So now with T3RR4's badge under our belt, we got to finally save Tania... Ok rant time, I know, I have so many of these... We have been away from them for... I'd generously say a couple hours, of at least official game time. But when we get there, Tania has just finished killing like the fourth guard out of five... And Amaria was already taken to be nursed back to health. How did Tania not see them move Amaria? THEY JUMPED LIKE 10 SECONDS APART. Ok, a retraction here. They locked her out... BUT HOW DID SHE NOT GET TO AMARIA! THIS STILL ANNOYS ME. She should've at least landed beside Amaria before team meteor had enough to time to get Amaria out, and away. Also why didn't Tania take the same damage to her body and mind (Amnesia) as Amaria? It doesn't make any sense...

So after longer than I'd like to admit in the Beryl water grid (I actually had completed it, but I had to re-fill each area for some reason? I guess because I cleaned one section before talking to Tania) 

Err... WHERE THE HELL IS MY PULSE SWALOT BATTLE! GODDAMMIT PAST ZELL, YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE ONE JOB, AND THAT IS TO WRITE DOWN DETAILS ABOUT EACH BATTLE! 

GODDAMMIT HE DID IT A SECOND TIME! TAKA'S BATTLE JUST SAYS WASN'T INTERESTING!!!! 

Oh, surprisingly he actually had the Fern and Blake battle... Sadly out of the five battles this chapter he only wrote this one... #BlamePastZell

VS FERN AND BLAKE

Spoiler

A couple Flamethrowers from myst kills Walrein. Haxorus kills Myst with an Outrage. Weavile and Burste come out, Burste Moonblasts Weavile, killing him, but not before he killed Hippowdon. Haxorus dies next turn to a moonblast,  Rotom Blizzards, killing Torterra. Roserade and Breloom come in (Fern and Florinia respectively) Roserade dies to a psychic. Rotom dies to drian punch. Mamoswine and Rhyperior come in, Burste dies to an icicle crash. Breloom spores Rhyperior. Squelcher comes in and Superpowers Mamoswine (He lives on 1HP...) Breloom is now on like 10 hp because of Icicle crash, Rhyperior wakes up and thunder punches  Squelcher. Breloom dies to sandstorm, Ferrothorn comes out from Florinia. Squelcher kills Rhyperior with Superpower, and Mamoswine dies to Ferrothorn. (Is what I would say if it didn't miss powerwhip) Squelcher night slashes an incoming Scizor, killing it. And Ferrothorn kills Mamoswine. Froslass + Krookodile come in. Froslass ice beams Ferrothorn, killing her. And Squelcher kills Krookodile with Superpower. Two attacks come Squelchers wway, she lives barely, and kills Serperior with Night slash (I didn't see Froslass as much of a threat) Cradily kills Froslass with two Rock slides. Jynx dies next turn.

John and Solaris... Goddammit Zell, "Not interesting" and then the sentence "Why were the minions more interesting than the real deal"

AAANNDDD HERE'S THE CIEL BATTLE SUMMED UP ACCORDING TO HIM!

"Acrobatics is a crime and shouldn't exist"

So ends this chapter.. Hardly anything, I know. But I'll update again friday, and that totally isn't because I also have only one battle for that one... But that's my computers fault. Explanation later. My advice for Psychic monotype playthroughs should come Sunday or Monday. And my next monotype will come later. I want to get at least to Shade in my ghost monotype before I begin posting.

Chapter 13?:

What? No, I'm totally updating on Friday...  I didn't forget about it and just remember 5 minutes after I woke up on Saturday... So, as you've probably already gathered, I pulled a Chapter 5 with this, meaning due to a failure, I only have the last gym battle... This time the failure was because my computer wanted to update! Let me explain: I had just stopped before the Adrienn fight because I wanted to take a break as I had to grind and I wasn't looking forward to it. I had saved and closed the game but I left my notepad open and unsaved... Then my computer forced me to update... So I lost the Victoria fight, Arclight fight, and last ZEL fight. But luckily since I recorded it I have the Adrienn fight...? Anyway, here's just a video of the fight:

(Also, skip to 9:30 in the video, I had two attempts in this video and the first one was a failure, the winning attempt starts at 9:30)

Spoiler

Anyway... I'm sorry the last few chapters have been short and lack-luster. But, and I guarantee... Tomorrow will be my post on advice for anyone else wanting to do a psychic monotype of this game. The ghost monotype will start soon, with no exact date.

Congrats for completing your mono-psychic @Zellorea!

And eager for your mono-ghost! :D 

Also, I was planning on making a list of the pokemon I used in my monobug and recommend some movesets and maybe rate them as well!

Maybe we should do something similar separately (or share a topic and add like 3 mon reviews, one after the other, after the basic advice for monobug and monopsychic)

20 minutes ago, Jess said:

Congrats for completing your mono-psychic @Zellorea!

And eager for your mono-ghost! :D 

Also, I was planning on making a list of the pokemon I used in my monobug and recommend some movesets and maybe rate them as well!

Maybe we should do something similar separately (or share a topic and add like 3 mon reviews, one after the other, after the basic advice for monobug and monopsychic)

Thank you, and what do you mean by Similar separately? I'm confused what you mean, what I was thinking of doing was giving advice on everything (Pokemon, tough fights, ect) I'm quite confused on what you mean.

Just now, Zellorea said:

Thank you, and what do you mean by Similar separately? I'm confused what you mean, what I was thinking of doing was giving advice on everything (Pokemon, tough fights, ect) I'm quite confused on what you mean.

I thought about doing the same, but then I wondered if it would be good to just do it in my run's topic and have it buried, or create a new topic. Then, I saw that you were planning something similar, so I thought that maybe we (and other monotypers from here) can share a topic with advice on each one of our runs and reviews on pokemon we used (movesets/strats/stuff like that).

So, I wondered if you'd be interested in that, or if you'dprefer that each of us does his/her thing separately, either under his/her run, or in a new topic.

1 minute ago, Jess said:

I thought about doing the same, but then I wondered if it would be good to just do it in my run's topic and have it buried, or create a new topic. Then, I saw that you were planning something similar, so I thought that maybe we (and other monotypers from here) can share a topic with advice on each one of our runs and reviews on pokemon we used (movesets/strats/stuff like that).

So, I wondered if you'd be interested in that, or if you'dprefer that each of us does his/her thing separately, either under his/her run, or in a new topic.

That'd be interesting, and I'd love doing that! (Also you gave me the idea while we were chatting about something in your Bug monotype thread)

3 minutes ago, Zellorea said:

That'd be interesting, and I'd love doing that! (Also you gave me the idea while we were chatting about something in your Bug monotype thread)

Oh, I had forgotten about it, so thanks for reminding me! :D 

We can open a topic with the first post reserved for the table of contents, for easy navigation, then just add stuff below it (in new posts) in the pace that we see fit.

And, we can add even stuff about ghost and poison monoruns, when we finish these too (I've just defeated Florinia in my Poison mono).

Edited by Jess

28 minutes ago, Jess said:

Oh, I had forgotten about it, so thanks for reminding me! :D 

We can open a topic with the first post reserved for the table of contents, for easy navigation, then just add stuff below it (in new posts) in the pace that we see fit.

And, we can add even stuff about ghost and poison monoruns, when we finish these too (I've just defeated Florinia in my Poison mono).

Sounds good!

On 26/06/2017 at 0:27 AM, Zellorea said:

It was, and you won't be disappointed!

That was indeed a touh battle, you did superb, are you going to start the ghosr mono when E17 is out?

15 hours ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

That was indeed a touh battle, you did superb, are you going to start the ghosr mono when E17 is out?

No, I've already began playing through, I've just not been in the mood to play lately. So I've only reached the point just after the slums.

6 hours ago, Zellorea said:

No, I've already began playing through, I've just not been in the mood to play lately. So I've only reached the point just after the slums.

alas, well take take your time and take a break from the game^^