Zell's Mono-Psychic Run of Reborn! (Completed)

Zellorea

2 hours ago, ZEL said:

'The hell do you mean, ZEL destroyed the PULSE?' - 'No, you idiot, the other Zell. Zellllllllll.'

Sounds like a convo between Aster and Eclipse! xD

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chapter 2:

Hey guys! It's Zell again, continuing Alex's adventure! When you last joined me we had just defeated Julia and now, we are heading into the Obsidia Ward, where plants have struck... But before that, lets go over team changes that happened off camera!

Spoiler

5914ebb7b4cab_bandicam2017-05-0916-32-35-533.jpg.5ee8e00f6f8c219eddaf83056865c31b.jpg

Shimmer the Munna! (I liked the name it came with, so I kept it) I want to give a quick thanks to @Jess for telling me that this thing existed! It's got some meh IVS and a Meh nature, but still, it's a team member!

I also just leveled up the rest of the team, who are all now around 20 - 23

We find out that to get to where we want to be, we need to go through the slums, but when we try to head to the slums, we are stopped by Victoria. Who says the slums are dangerous and challenges us to a battle. I've got a full team of psychic types against your full team of fighting types, you gonna lose. 

VS VICTORIA

Spoiler

She leads with Ralts, I lead with Myst (Realizing I forgot to heal from previous grinding) Ralts goes down in three embers, +Potion used

She goes into makuhita and I switch to Shimmer, She uses fake out but goes down to a next turn Psybeam anyway. We stay in on the pignite. Which goes down in two Psybeams

That battle went as I expected.

Once we get to the Slums we find a Moon Stone, AND a Drowzee egg. Both very nice things. As I can use the moon stone to evolve Shimmer (I will once he learns psychic) We then get to a battle I was very worried about before hand... The Scraggy gang...

Spoiler

I lead with Shimmer and Myst. Taking advantage of the fact that Myst is not yet a fire type (Probably only reason I won this fight)

My thoughts here were simple: Shimmer can put things to sleep. Myst can damage things. I ember the weak scraggy, and attempt to sleep the other one. The hypnosis misses... But ember hits, dealing about 50%. And they both Feint Attack Shimmer... He survives on very minuscule health! I try hypnosis again... It misses. Then Myst takes out the level 14 Scraggy. The other one kills Shimmer, so I bring in Swooer, just realizing that Swooer has super effective moves against these things. Swooer gusts, Myst embers, and they then take Swooer out. I then bring in the god... By sheer misclick... HM SLAVE LOL! (I meant to throw out Putty, but I misclicked XD.)

Kricketot goes down. I bring in Putty, and take out both scraggy;s with some fake outs, ember, and Covet. Here comes scrafty... Nothing interesting against scraggy. He just only uses headbutt while Putty and Mist take him down with Ember and Covet..

Spoiler

The kid in the room where you get the Kricketot blocked her way trying to get to the bug, and trying to leave the building...

Anyway, with that out of the way. We head to Coral and meet Amaria + Cain (again) Where he gets an Oshawott, breaking his Mono-Poison. (There's only one battle in the game where he has pure poison types, and that's at the beginning of the game when you first meet him.) 

Nothing interesting in the Cain fight. I spam psybeam and win. We then head to Obsidia and encounter Zel The guy who stole my name  Yadda Yadda Yadda... Pulse Tangrowth Yadda Yadda Yadda Intense power Yadda Yadda Yadda We fight. 

VS ZEL

Spoiler

The thing gains poison type when it PULSES, so this was easy. I lead with Swooer and confusion it until tangrowth kills Swooer. I then go into putty and setup light screen. I then spam Psybeam for the five turns it takes the tangrowth to kill Putty. I then go into Myst and finish the battle with a critical hit. 

After this, we get to the gym and Fern locks us out, we need to go the long way, you know the drill.

Lets fight Fern!

59161af337dc2_bandicam2017-05-0919-09-22-980.jpg.598eac96c10980f4dddfc4b7efc8a72a.jpg

Spoiler

He leads with Lombre, fakes us out, the next turn we  air cutter him... He then switches into Servine and it takes an Air cutter. A battle between leaf tornado and air cutter until Swooer goes down. I then go into Putty and Psybeam He super potions on the same turn, but we get the confusion. So still nice. Hitting itself and then we get another  Psybeam off. He mega drains but we counter that with Psybeam, here comes a leaf tornado to only be met with a  Psybeam, almost killing it... Sadly he Super potions and then mega drains, killing putty. I had into Myst and just Ember this Servine a couple times, killing it. Lombre comes back in, but we kill it in two embers. Roselia now...Sadly Myst just went over the level cap and disobeys us in this fight, gets an ember off... AND THEN TAKES A NAP ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Luckily Shimmer is still alive and we win with three psybeams. Plz nerf mega drain 

With that, we fight Florina. I fail the battle twice, until I decide to train my team to deal with this, then we win.

Team Changes:

Spoiler

Some members gain some levels. We get a Spoink and name it Pearl. Plus we hatch the Drowzee egg and name it Zeeze! (I would include images, but I explain at the end why not)

VS FLORINA

Spoiler

Lets do this.

I ember the maractus, it pin missles, another ember takes it out. Breloom is incoming, I switch to Swooer and one shot it with an Air Cutter. Ferroseed comes in, gets one shot by Myst. Cacnea comes in and BARELY doesn't get one shot by ember. But a Super potion is used. Another ember kills it. I two shot the Cottonee with ember. But it takes me out with some poison. I go into Zeeze and poison the Cradily,  for some nice damage. Zeeze goes down. Pearl used psybeam,  bring her into red health. and the last Super Potion is used. Pearl goes down. Putty comes in with the Fake out. And we win with a Psyshock.

Spoiler

The reason there was hardly any images is that I encountered an issue with the file size uploading-thingy. So now the battles will be explained in words and images will only be used for initiating story battles, example Fern. And team changes/additions. If I have enough room I'll include some more, but those will be the main focuses for images so I don't use up my limits.

Anyway, thanks for reading. And I will return, in chapter three! 

CHAPTER 3:

Hi! I'm back! Continuing the adventure, shall we begin? First off, we go through a heavily forested forest foresty area TM. We find a guy with an absolutely fabulous scarf, who tells us he works for team meteor and needs to kill us (No hard feelings though) 

VS TAKA

Spoiler

Takas Battle was simple:
The lileep went down fast to Myst and a couple of arrows. Chatot was annoying, both Putty and Shimmer gave their lives to kill the demon. And Tangrowth died to a few psybeams and embers. When I first played through the game it took me four tries just to kill the Chatot.... I won on my first try. (So far the game for me has been easier mono-typing than my normal run...)

After the battle a pink haired girl riding a salamence shows up and scolds us for destroying the PULSE before she could, but she leaves just as fast as she arrived.

We find another Forested forest foresty area TM. Where we step on a totally not a trap pile of leaves... BUT IT TURNS OUT IT WAS A TRAP! We fall into a cage made by nuzleaf. Fern shows up after a little bit an proceeds to laugh at us, but offers to let us out if we get on our knees and beg... WHICH OF COURSE WE REFUSE. Eventually we are let out by a demon (Thanks Taka/Chatot!) Before I tell you about the double battle with ZEL and Taka, I went ahead and saved all the police. Which got me a growlithe, so I went ahead and started breeding the sucker  (I misunderstood how the egg thing worked at the time, I thought you could keep giving him eggs and get the pokemon, but no, so now I have five useless growlithe eggs.) After some more exploring we find a mystery meteor member, ZEL, and Taka. The pink haired girl shows up again (Heather) and begins fighting the mystery meteor member. We engage ZEL and Taka. 

VS ZEL/TAKA

Spoiler

We lead with Pearl and Zeeze to start this off. Instead of focusing ZEL, I focus Taka first. As I am scared of ZELS Umbreon. Lileep goes into red health from two psybeams, Glaceon ice fangs pearl, doing a little less than half health. And lileep confuses Zeeze. Zeeze breaks through confusion and another two psybeams go into Lileep (Super potion was used)and Glaceon uses bite on pearl... Bringing him down. I go into Putty, one psybeam from Putty (Gets a crit) kills lileep and zeeze hurts itself in confusion. Glaceon ice fangs Zeeze, tangrowth comes out. Both my psybeams go through onto the tangrowth, doing a little less than half health. And Zeeze takes an attack from Tangrowth and Gklaceon and is now on red health. Both Putty and Zeeeze get a psybeam off on tangrowth (Confusing it) and Glaceon almost kills Zeeze with an Ice fang (Lives on like 2 HP!) and Tangrowth hits itself. Putty kills tangrowth with a Psybeam. Zeeze psybeams glaceon but goes down to a bite. I go into Shimmer and both Putty and Shimmer psybeam Chatot, chatot chatters Shimmer, glaceon bites Shimmer. Chatot gets confused (Taste of your own medicine!) and putty kills chatot with a psybeam Icy wind is used, killing Shimmer and slowing down Putty. I go into Myst and kill the glaceon  with a Psybeam + Ember. I just keep spamming Psybeam + Ember on  the Espeon, Espeon future sights something on first turn and then swifts. Myst burns Espeon (Synchronize tries to take effect but fire types can't get burned!) Espeon dies to burn on second turn... Here comes the threat. Myst fire spins Umbreon and Putty Light Screens. Myst takes the future sight... Which does like no damage. Myst hurts itself and I use a potion on Putty's turn (DIrected at Myst) Umbreon almost kills Putty with a feint attack, but Putty lives. Myst embers Umbreon and he kills putty (Umbreon is in half health) Myst embers, Swooer Air cutters, and we win due to Fire Spin damage.

That went better than expected.

They all run off, but mystery meteor member gets caught and unmasked as Corey, the next gym leader! Who is also Heathers father, she runs off (Flies on her salamence) and Corey teleports away.

Also, finally someone comments on this!

Spoiler

591b0347a259a_bandicam2017-05-1412-47-42-141.jpg.44ec3921295c3f40bd7a7159a7292c67.jpg

Also, I go get my egg... Sadly it's a Larvesta

Spoiler

591b039ba8af4_bandicam2017-05-1412-56-35-734.jpg.3ea6b17dc612786e3789c4c2d806966c.jpg

After entering Coreys gym (You know the deal, officers misted, we free them from the Hypno thing, we fight) 

VS COREY

Spoiler

Nothing interesting in this battle. We destroyed him. Only problem was Skuntank, even then. A couple embers and a fire spin from Myst killed that thing. Everything else died in a psybeam or two. Absol! (Was encountered after we beat Corey, The Absol was on the cliff and jumped away.)

So... That was the end of Chapter 3! Expect Chapter 4 to take awhile... As I have to fight Shelly... Anyway, thanks for reading!

1 minute ago, Jess said:

For weird reasons this sounds sooo ironic in my ears! xD

Probably because you needed one in your Mono-Bug XD. Normally I would be delighted by this, but alas, the Monotype limitations. 

Chapter 4:

Hey guys! I'm here, doing the chapter a lot of you were probably waiting for... Shelly's chapter.

Before we begin a couple things to go over:

Spoiler

591f7bbd06e94_bandicam2017-05-1413-21-37-951.jpg.cef6f246d9e91fe182b171f791baf305.jpg

Fern is an asshole for calling some who committed suicide dumb.

Before heading entirely into Lapis, we join the magma gang and do all the current stuff we can. Getting the bike in the process, and finally while fighting Lapis trainers Pearl evolves!

Once we progress the story... The body of Corey after he jumped was found... But it was Shelly that found it, she is not handling it that well, A shadowy figure appears above the body a bit after Aster and eclipse confirm that "Agent beryl" (Corey) is dead. Shade... The other leader I am deathly afraid of during this Mono type, as both Shelly and Shade are the biggest fears in this monotypes. As both have type advantages over me, and they are gym leaders are immediately after each other... Why do I torture myself    Victoria and I (After trying to comfort Shelly) investigate the explosions, heading into the underground. Down here we catch: 

Spoiler

591f7d3570d19_bandicam2017-05-1611-26-34-123.jpg.a60756803ec68d34203ad3784fa85c3b.jpg

Unown, since I will be catching EVERY  psychic type pokemon available so far. I am still debating whether or not to get every Unown. Why don't you vote on it later?

We also catch a chingling (Didn't capture an image of that)

591f7d86e2f85_bandicam2017-05-1611-31-04-351.jpg.f014d98570bc474f77fa38edd7030906.jpg

We also get the first shiny of the playthrough, surprised it took this long.

591f7dadcb708_bandicam2017-05-1611-31-41-418.jpg.d655266e35847305badf09c786832d34.jpg

Also this Lunatone is taunting me.

A bunch of story stuff involving Solaris, and then we fight Aster and Eclipse, alongside Victoria. 

VS ASTER + ECLIPSE

Spoiler

The battle against Aster and Eclipse was so boring that there's no real point in even discussing it. I wonder why I bother doing the whole VS Aster + Eclipse thing. Considering that this is literally just a sentence and a bunch of filler text to make the battle look a lot longer and more intense than it actually was. We just demolished them.

After we meet Victoria back at Shelly's place, she tells us to go get Doctor Connell, so he can "Help" Shelly... I don't trust him to even tell me what 3 + 3 is. But we meet some people at the orphanage, and a girl named Anna gives us advice to help Shelly. Which it does, thanks Anna/Nostra! Since Victoria is worried about Shelly, she tries to stop us from battle her Dawww 

VS VICTORIA

Spoiler

The battle wasn't anything interesting, we just won from a few psybeams and the Scraggy died to a couple embers. I really hate these anti-climactic battles, but considering two out of three of our rivals have type disadvantages... It was expected.

Now... After I totally Didn't look up a guide to solve her puzzle It's the hardest puzzle in the game I swear we battle.

VS SHELLY

Spoiler

I led with Pearl and Putty, I used fake out on the Illumise, Pearl Power Gems the Illumise, both Pearl and Putty take a Struggle bug and the Illumise is in red health. This same thing continues until both Max Potions are used on Illumise and the Illumise dies, Putty also goes down. Anorith and Myst come in Anorith gets one shot by Myst and I call back Pearl and send out Shimmer Shelly sends out Wormadam. Masquerine Struggle bugs I use shimmers turns to heal Pearl. When Shimmers dies I send out pearl  Wormadam gets one shot by Myst and Masquirine goes down to a power gem. Volbeat and Yanmega come out, Yanmega dies to a power gem and Illumise gets whittled  by Fire Spin, Ember, and Power gem! We win... Ok, I know I got how this battle went down wrong, let me explain. I am writing this after the battle ended, as this took six attempts, I didn't want to  write each individual attempt down only to scrap it when I lost. So I decided to write it afterwords. However I most defanitly got details wrong, as the battle ended with me only having two pokemon left. In this version I should have  three left. But the result was still the same with Volbeat getting whittled. The one I just told you was everything I could remember, sorry. I thank you for understanding, I have figured out a work around for my memory not being able to recall every bit of battle info, and I will be doing this "Recalling" thing for Shades battle.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this! 

Team at the end of this Chapter (Or what I classed as the chapter anyway)

Spoiler

591f7fc23f589_bandicam2017-05-1816-39-43-627.jpg.a422e1a34765104adbb24ef1c16e0582.jpg

AFTER POST EDIT: If you want me to catch EVERY Unown type Plz don't just reply to this with "Yes" or "No" whatever has the most votes I will do, or not do. If yes, in a couple of chapters, I will show you how I have every single Unown. Please don't make me, but I will if you want me to XD.

Edited by Zellorea

35 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

Yaes catch every unown oks dont bother, also evolve braixen and then use common candies^^

At the current point in the adventure, I am just before the Shade fight. So Braixen has already evolved into Delphox.

1 minute ago, Zellorea said:

At the current point in the adventure, I am just before the Shade fight. So Braixen has already evolved into Delphox.

oh crap i missed the spoiler shelly part xD my bad

Just now, Another Retired Shipper said:

oh crap i missed the spoiler shelly part xD my bad

It's cool, Shelly took me 6 tries, (Which sadly, for some reason took me less tries than my main save file...)

3 hours ago, Zellorea said:

The one I just told you was everything I could remember, sorry. I thank you for understanding, I have figured out a work around for my memory not being able to recall every bit of battle info, and I will be doing this "Recalling" thing for Shades battle.

Don't worry about that, I have a crapload of notes taken down and takes me ages to figure out what happened and which one is of a successful try! Some small inconsistencies are of no consequences, nor they decrease the value of your success! If you want to get every detail right, you can record a video as you play, then rewatch it and write every detail properly. I have downloaded, installed and tried out debut video capture software. I can send you a link if you want. It's very easy to use too!

Edit: Try it if you want. http://www.nchsoftware.com/capture/

Edited by Jess

Just now, Jess said:

Don't worry about that, I have a crapload of notes taken down and takes me ages to figure out what happened and which one is of a successful try! Some small inconsistencies are of no consequences, nor they decrease the value of your success! If you want to get every detail right, you can record a video as you play, then rewatch it and write every detail properly. I have downloaded, installed and tried out debut video capture software. I can send you a link if you want. It's very easy to use too!

That is exactly what I was referring to as "Recalling" XD. I've got the full version of Bandicam so I can record and rewatch the battle to get the details right. And yeah, so many notes...

1 minute ago, Zellorea said:

That is exactly what I was referring to as "Recalling" XD. I've got the full version of Bandicam so I can record and rewatch the battle to get the details right. And yeah, so many notes...

Hahaha, OK! Pity I don't have my bug mono recorded... I'd love to rewatch some parts... :( Will do it with the next monos I plan on doing! Got poison ready to start and wanna do normal too!

6 minutes ago, Zellorea said:

Shelly took me 6 tries, (Which sadly, for some reason took me less tries than my main save file...)

Spoiler

It is reasonable. You come up with a much better strategy if you are at such a disadvantage. e.g. Charlotte only took me a try to win in my bug mono, took 3-4 tries in my other runs. Plus, I didn't even use all my mons in my bug mono to beat her. But no more spoilers xD

1 minute ago, Jess said:

Hahaha, OK! Pity I don't have my bug mono recorded... I'd love to rewatch some parts... :( Will do it with the next monos I plan on doing! Got poison ready to start and wanna do normal too!

Hide contents

It is reasonable. You come up with a much better strategy if you are at such a disadvantage. e.g. Charlotte only took me a try to win in my bug mono, took 3-4 tries in my other runs. Plus, I didn't even use all my mons in my bug mono to beat her. But no more spoilers xD

Yeah, I really have to think outside the box when at a disadvantage. After I finish this Mono-run, I might do a Rock or Steel Mono.

Chapter 5...?:

I feared this would happen... So... I may or may not have lost most of chapter 5. What do I mean by most? Well, I still have the fight against Shade, because I have it recorded. Let me explain how I lost it: As I play through each chapter, I write down notes about the battles (Unless they are uninteresting, in which case I don't bother writing notes) important story things, our choices, and new team members. I do this all in notepad, because it's easy to have to minimized to the side while playing. So, when I finish a chapter, I save the game, save the notepad, and create a new notepad for the next chapter... But I must've forgotten to save chapter 5, because it's blank.

Spoiler

59235bbd8d1ec_bandicam2017-05-2218-43-56-709.jpg.2d596453b2972a192647ddcc0d6e9f8a.jpg

As you can see, there is nothing in my chapter 5 notes... Don't worry, I've already checked. Chapters 6, 7, and 8 are all still there. Intact and everything. I still have images I took and the Shade fight, so I will still share those.

Spoiler

59235c30cc5d9_bandicam2017-05-1817-00-51-006.jpg.216d1362a85626959774029ae638fcba.jpg

Myst Evolved

59235c3a60391_bandicam2017-05-1818-30-48-196.jpg.1bd5be396dfe7476b68f8b7903446e24.jpg

Shimmer Evolved.

We also caught the Lunatone that was taunting us earlier. 

So... How about the Shade fight, then?

VS SHADE

Spoiler

I lead with Atiel, he leads with Gengar. He uses shadow claw, which does about 70% of my health, and Atiel one shots him with a psychic. Upon Banette coming in, I switch to Zeeze, who deals about 50% damage until she dies. I go into Myst who kills him in a couple of psyshocks (Both of his Ultra Potions used) Rotom comes in and I switch to Pearl, Pearl psybeams, dealing about a third, and he discharges, getting rid of his ghost bonuses (This misplay is mostly why I won this battle) Pearl psybeams, dealing another third, he shadow balls, bringing  Pearl into critical health. I use pearls last turn to heal up Atiel, he then goes down. Atiel comes in, takes about half health, and kills Rotom. Doublade comes in, gets one shotted by Myst who just came in. Trevenant also gets one shotted by Mystical Fire. Chandelur comes in, I switch to shimmer. He energy balls and I yawn. Shadow ball kills shimmer, but Chandelure falls asleep. Atiel comes in, uses charge beam, getting Sp.Atk boost. This happens again, chandelure has his sitrus berry consumed, who then wakes up, and kills Atiel. Putty comes in and psyshocks Chandelure, he barely lives. Myst comes in, I use a max revive I dug up from stones a bit ago to revive Pearl, he lives a shadow ball with 6 HP, but the next turn Myst disobeys me. Doing nothing (He was level 41) Pearl comes in and we win with a power gem.

So, yeah. I feel really bad about losing this chapter, to be fair though, not much was missed. At least it wasn't a big chapter, like chapter 5 or 6. Besides, I salvaged the Shade fight, thanks to me recording it. I can imagine a few people are happy I at least got the Shade fight. Anyway, thanks for reading, the next chapter should be up in a few days! (Friday or Saturday most likely)

Edited by Zellorea

4 hours ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Well done, how many tries did Shade take you? I can imagine it was quite a fight

I actually won on my second try! I was super shocked by this, but I feel I mainly won because Rotom used discharge, which removed the darkness.

1 hour ago, Zellorea said:

I actually won on my second try! I was super shocked by this, but I feel I mainly won because Rotom used discharge, which removed the darkness.

Yes, I think that helped you a lot. Isn't the boost 1.5? So yeah, that makes a world of difference. Well done once again :) 

12 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Yes, I think that helped you a lot. Isn't the boost 1.5? So yeah, that makes a world of difference. Well done once again :) 

Thanks and yeah, it's 1.5x. But there's also the fact that everyone was already weak to ghost, making it a 2.5 boost to ghost attacks.

Chapter 6:

The chapter starts with... (Or at least my notes do) with Victoria telling us about Aya, and he Azurine lake/Island. Which is where we need to go to fight the fighting gym leader, Kiki. That totally won't  die before we get the badge We reach Cain and he flees us to gett to the Island. (I assume my notes are probably missing a Fern and Cain battle. Unless those were Chapter 5, in which case, they are still gone. I'll just give a summary how I assume those battles went: Boring, one shot pretty much everything. We can't get to island where we need to be, but very fortunately, Amaria runs into us at the best time ever!... And now we are going to the factory that we didn't destroy earlier in the adventure... Great.

We enter via the ice staircase of freedomTM And Amaria makes us a path to get through... where we get dropped into a cage by Solaris... Swell. Puzzle, battles, Puzzle. We almost get killed by a Garchomp, Battle the imposter

VS ZEL

Spoiler

Putty just spams psybeams and Psyshocks until his lead pokemon goes down (Leafeon I think?) Ultra potion used on glaceon, currently just above yellow health. Myst finishes the job with a flamethrower. Umbreon dies in four flamethrowers (Because last ultra potion was used.) Espeon gets one shot by a Critical Flamethrower. We switch to Atiel on the Muk coming in. Muk - Sludge wave, Atiel Psychics leaving muk just above yellow health. Atiel dies before he can do a second one. But Pearl finishes  the job with two psywaves.

Fairly easy, thanks Myst! After the fight, Solaris gives Amaria a sweet parting gift... Of his Tyranitar attacking her with a Superpower... Ouch. But this was all worth it (Not the Tyranitar attack) as Amaria lets us use her boat to get to Apophyll! Once we get there, we go through a few trainers and get a meditite! Which will most likely never be used! To be able to battle Kiki, we must find an Ex-Gym leader named Cal ontop of the Volcano. We find and battle him.

VS CAL

Spoiler

Pearl comes in and kills infernape in 3 Psybeams (Ultra potion used) Pearls at about half health. Charizard comes in and dies to two Power gems (First one brought him into red, ultra potion, than next one killed) Delphox comes in and kills Pearl, Atiel comes in, bring delphox into a little less than half health, Atiel dies after a couple psyshocks. Shimmer finishes off Delphox. Magmorter dies in two psyshocks from Myst, Typhlosion also dies in two Psyshocks. Blaziken gets one shot.

Pretty easy. 

We head back down to the Academy and just before we fight Kiki... Victoria tries to stop us... Great.

VS VICTORIA

Spoiler

Lead with Myst, Scraggy dies to a critical flamethrower. Emboar dies in two psyshocks (An ice cream is used) I switch to shimmer upon heracross. Shimmer Psychics, hera night slashes, Shimmer psychics, she heals, Hera goes down to another two psychics. I switch to Atiel, who is down to 38 health from a knock off (Hariyama) but one shots the Hariyama with a Psychic (That EV training putting in work) Gallade kills Atiel, Zeeze poisons Gallade. Zeeze dies. I call out putty, fake outs. I psychic, Gallade night slashes. I win with another psychic.

And now... Finally... We fight Kiki!

VS KIKI

Spoiler

I lead with  pearl and psybeam the machamp, does half health. I live a payback with 2 HP! Kiki heals, I psybeam, putting machamp back to where we started. And machamp dies next turn. I go into Myst upon gallade switch in, and end it in two Flamethrowers, second being a crit. toxicroak comes in and suckerp punches, putting me at 25 health, and psyshock one shots the Toxicroak. I switch to Atiel to deal with hitmonlee, hitmonlee fake outs then Hi-Jump-Kicks. I one shot it with Psychic. Lucario kills Atiel (I was using the turn to heal Myst) Lucario gets one shot by a flamethrower. Medicham dies in three flamethrowers (Ultra potion used + Berry burned)

That battle went as Expected. Only thing that could be decribed as a challenge,  was the Gallade. This Chapter ends with Kiki collapsing, with us not knowing why! (At least as of yet)

Spoiler

If I seemed a bit annoyed/mad during this chapter in any way. Sorry, my computer was acting up with writing this, like putting words into previous parts of the section, deleting paragraphs when I meant to delete a word. Ect. I know why it's doing this, it's just a glitch with the mousepad right now. I'll be restarting my computer after I click submit. So yeah...

Thanks for reading, we will be returning in Chapter 7, where we do more Volcano stuff, and fight Aya!

I'm enjoying this so far, but could you maybe insert the pokemon you're using so that I know which name belongs to which pokemon? I can't remember which one is which unfortunately and I don't want to have to scroll up everytime I see a name.

If it's too much trouble, forget about it

1 hour ago, HongaarseBeer said:

I'm enjoying this so far, but could you maybe insert the pokemon you're using so that I know which name belongs to which pokemon? I can't remember which one is which unfortunately and I don't want to have to scroll up everytime I see a name.

If it's too much trouble, forget about it

No trouble at all! I've been wanting to do this, I've just had trouble figuring something out.

Spoiler

Delphox.gif.243ad71c87739169354308270b247007.gif

I want to put gifs in a spoiler of all pokemon used, with their names being under the gif. But I don't feel comfortable doing it yet, as that border around what was supposed to be a transparent background gif... Is very annoying.

34 minutes ago, Zellorea said:

No trouble at all! I've been wanting to do this, I've just had trouble figuring something out.

Hide contents

Delphox.gif.243ad71c87739169354308270b247007.gif

I want to put gifs in a spoiler of all pokemon used, with their names being under the gif. But I don't feel comfortable doing it yet, as that border around what was supposed to be a transparent background gif... Is very annoying.

I'd say this is perfect :) 

3 minutes ago, Zellorea said:

Yeah, It's just going to take a little bit for me to figure out how to remove the damn border XD

Don't upload them, just copy and paste the gif sprites. That's how i've been doing it and no frame gets attached.

Spoiler

delphox-3.gif

Edit: Get them from here http://www.pokestadium.com/tools/sprites

Edited by Jess