{{PAY ATTENTION TO ME]] AKA AMA - Jeri (With Sound)

I secretly enjoy finding out what people's voices sound like, it's fun to compare that to how they sound in my head.

What do you think is one of your best qualities, and what is something you value most highly in others?

If you could change one thing about the world what would it be? Yay for exceptionally open ended questions

If you could meet one person from Reborn in real life who would it be?

You've been involved in quite a few competitive battling initiatives on Reborn. Which one has been your favourite to work on?

well you pronounced my name right :)  you broke my ear drums as well hahaha

Net questions : 1- where did you gow up?

2-what was your childhood like?

3-did you go to school, and how was it?

4-what kind of student were you?

5- can i ask you even more questions? :P i have a LOt

Yeah, your voice is pretty much how I expected it to sound, although I hadn't put heaps of thought into it. 

Also spelling favourite without the u is a weird American thing that should be ended. American spelling is an indictment on the English language. 

Your voice is slightly deeper than I thought it'd be, but it sounds nice. Kind of calming, actually. Y'know, it makes me wonder how it sounds when you're laughing. Like, chuckles or all-out laughter. Though I guess asking you to do that would make it forced, rip.

I'd have been weirded out if you hadn't called me Ama, to be honest :') I feel like it'd be odd if people on here suddenly started calling me ZEL. (Newbies aside.)

Why are the brackets in the title different on each side?

Would you consider being a mod again?

What kind of memes do you prefer?

How many times in a row can you say "Raspfranken"?

• Veterans

You're in a room, there's a gun on a table. There's a clown tied onto a chair. There's only a single bullet in the gun. Do you murder the clown or let him live?

Favourite Sport?

If attention was literally payed to you, would you accept it via cheque or in cash?