CAP- Create a Pokemon

Bazaro

So, I've noticed this in some of the other servers that I've been on in all my PO days, and it seemed a good idea to me. So basically, in CAP, just post on any ideas for a 'fake' pokemon you may have, including types, movepools, stats, abilities, and anything else that's included. On Mysidia before it crashed, they were about to take the CAP creations and make them into real Pokemon on PO in the server (with its own Tier for the CAP Pokes). I would avoid creating your own moves and abilities. PLEASE keep the CAPs resonable (No 255 base stats for everything). If you want to make a Pokemon with base stats of 5 in everything, go ahead, your choice. I guess if we were to insert them into the Pokedex, then they could go CAP001, CAP002, CAP003...

List pokemon as such:

Name:

Type:

Abilities:* (Include Dream World)

Base stats: HP- Atk- Def- SpAtk- SpDef- Spd- Total-

If you want to get really specific, then...

Evolution Method:* (Only if evolves)

Pokemon Classification:

Weight:

Height:

Egg Group:

Level-Up Moveset:

TMs/HMs:

Egg Moves:

Move Tutor:

Short Description of Pokemon:** (More of a behavioral description. Give a physical description for a spriter to make, or just make your own, if you're good enough)

So... yeah that's about it. Happy creating? Hope this works out well...

Edited by Bazaro

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one...

Name: Dredwood

Type: Grass/Ghost

Abilities: Cursed Body, Poison Point, DW-Chlorophyll

Stats: HP-70 Atk- 120 Def-95 SpAtk- 95 SpDef-40 Spd-70 Total-490

Classification- Willow Pokemon

Evolution- Evolves from Willowisp at lv 36

Ht- 4'6"

Wt- 83.2lbs

Egg Group- Plant

Lv-Up

1-Toxic Spikes

1-Absorb

1-Harden

1-Poison Sting

1-Growth

5-Poison Sting

9-Growth

14-Leech Seed

19-Curse

23-Mega Drain

28-Shadow Sneak

33-Will-o-wisp

36-Shadow Claw

40-Giga Drain

44-Mean Look

49-Payback

54-Wood Hammer

TMs/HMs- TMs- 01, 06, 09, 10, 11, 12, 15, 17, 18, 21, 22, 24, 25, 27, 29, 30, 32, 34, 36, 39, 41, 42, 44, 45, 46, 48, 52, 53, 54, 56, 60, 61, 63, 65, 66, 67, 68, 70, 71, 73 75, 77, 80, 81, 84, 85, 86, 87, 90, 93 HMs- 01, 04

Egg Moves- Ingrain, Spikes, Stun Spore, Wrap, Iron Defense, Worry Seed

Move Tutor- Signal Beam, Iron Head, Seed Bomb, Thunder Punch, Block, Icy Wind, Earth Power, Zen Headbutt, Foul Play, Dark Pulse, Bind, Snore, Knock Off, Synthesis, Giga Drain, Drain Punch, Pain Split, Spite, Endeavor, Sleep Talk, Snatch

Description- They disguise themselves as dead trees by digging their root-like feet into the ground of forests. When unsuspecting prey sees the willowisp in its hollow, they are lured, and get their life force drained.

Links I used for Move Tutor and TMs/HMs.

Edited by Bazaro

I saw Grimolt's thread, which was pretty cool, but here, people could make several pokemon each. Rule a few of the terrible less good ones out, and then we have plenty of ideas and then some to work with :)

• Administrators

So this topic is a less official, more for kicks thing with a possiblity of elevating to something we'd actually want to work with as a reborn pokemon project.

I agree with this, it doesn't have to be something official; just people throwing out things they've thought of that would be cool Pokemon lol I was writing a fanfiction a long time ago (don't ask for it, you will never see it I will not allow it) and made up at least 7 different pokemon... of course they were "bosses" so to speak so all of them were extremely OP so I won't bother with that here.

Ok... I am sorry for posting in a mildly lifeless thread but I have good news.

Basically, I am working on coyotte to implement a mod that includes Shadow Pokemon (and maybe make a tutorial for it). Basically, this is just a small jump away from making a CAP

On v2.0 we can now mod our own tiers. Basically, this would mean that instead of waiting for nyu to implement, we would all download a zip file and add it to our own PO to access the tier and all it entails. I will update with a tutorial as more news comes forth

Ok... I am sorry for posting in a mildly lifeless thread but I have good news.

Basically, I am working on coyotte to implement a mod that includes Shadow Pokemon (and maybe make a tutorial for it). Basically, this is just a small jump away from making a CAP

On v2.0 we can now mod our own tiers. Basically, this would mean that instead of waiting for nyu to implement, we would all download a zip file and add it to our own PO to access the tier and all it entails. I will update with a tutorial as more news comes forth

Sorry to point out, but a random thread to post this in, don't you think? It bears little relation (being the advocate here).

• 5 months later...

Ryubutsu

Type: Ghost/Dragon

Abillity:

All Seeing - Can evade moves that always hit

(DW) Keen Eye

Base Stats: (Just put in stars to say how good they are XD)

HP: ****

Attack: ******

Defense: ***

Sp. Attack: ******

Sp. Defense: ***

Speed: **

Distorted Dragon Pokemon

Weight: 986 pounds

Height: 9' 3"

Egg Group: Dragon, Monster

Level Up Move Set:

MOVE/Level

Shadow Claw / 0

Dragon Breath / 0

Screech / 0

Mind Reader / 0

Curse / 10

Stomp / 15

Blood Storm / 20

Dragon Dance / 25

Dragon Claw / 30

Calm Mind / 35

Shadow Ball /40

Ghost Blood / 45

Spore / 50

Dream Eater / 50

Destiny Bond / 60

Dragon Pulse / 70

Shadow Glare / 80

Sorrow Of Millions / 90

Aura Sphere / 99

BLOOD STORM (Special)

pp 20

Type: Dragon

Acc: 90

Pwr: 80

Desc: Pour dcorching blood on the foe, lowering speed and special defense

GHOST BLOOD (Special)

pp 15

Type: Ghost

Acc: 95

Pwr: 90

Desc: Suprise the foe by dripping blood full of lost souls, 10% freeze

SHADOW GLARE (Special)

pp 10

Acc: 100

Pwr: 95

Desc: Glare at the foe and insert spirits in to them, 50% paralysis

SORROW OF MILLIONS (Physical)

pp 5

Acc: 90

Pwr: 150

Desc: Thrash out souls to violently attack the foe while biting the foe for 2-3 turns. After Ryubutsu is asleep

Ryubutsu cannot breed

Ryubutsu cannot learn any move tutor moves

Desc:

Ryubutsu is the embodiment of lost and unloved souls. It wanders aimlessly in the night to eat people.602678_547527221943254_1756823443_n.jpg

Ryubutsu is a pokemon I made in like 8th grade, which was 2 years ago, I still think it looks legit

Edited by rustedsnowflake

I made this a long time ago on another thread...

Schattachen (Dragon/Dark)

ruinprototype.png

(Yes, it's only a prototype start, what I have in mind is much better, and much more origional)

Ability: Keen Eye/Infiltrator (DW)

Base Stats:

HP: 150

Attack: 35

Defense: 40

Special Attack: 135

Special Defense: 45

Speed: 135

Lv. 1:Shadow Sneak

Lv. 1: Detect

Lv. 5: Twister

Lv. 10: Snarl

Lv. 14: Memento

Lv. 20: Extrasensory

Lv. 29: Spite

Lv. 39: Hypnosis

Lv. 45: Nightmare

Lv. 50: Night Daze

Lv. 55: Dragon Pulse

Lv. 61: Destiny Bond

Lv. 69: Perish Song

Lv. 74: Aura Sphere

TM moves... (Too lazy but TL;DR, most o the special TMs and status inflicters)

Species: Grudge Pokemon

Schattachen is thought to be the result of an ancient being that was betrayed long ago, resulting in the malformation of it's body, warping it's mind in the process. The lust for vengence has fused the spirit into shadow, making the physically fragile, but downright cunning and deceptive creature. It trusts next to nothing and lives in seclusion from all other living beings. It warps the mind of intruders and causes horrifying hallucinations.

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Incredib'l

Type: Flying/Fighting

Abilities: Guts, Justified (Defiant)

Base stats: HP (80)- Atk (130)- Def (85)- SpAtk (40)- SpDef (60)- Spd (110)- Total (505)

Evolution Method: Trade while Farfetch'd is holding Stick while it knows Brave Bird.

Pokemon Classification: Vigilante Pokemon

Weight: 24 lbs.

Height: 5'2"

Egg Group: Flying, Field

Level-Up Moveset:

1- Sacred Sword

1- Poison Jab

1- Fury Cutter

1- Leaf Blade

1- Night Slash

1- Brave Bird

TMs/HMs:

HM01- Cut

HM02- Fly

HM04- Strength

TM02- Dragon Claw

TM08- Bulk Up

TM10- Hidden Power

TM12- Taunt

TM15- Hyper Beam

TM17- Protect

TM21- Frustration

TM23- Smack Down

TM27- Return

TM31- Brick Break

TM32- Double Team

TM39- Rock Tomb

TM40- Aerial Ace

TM41- Torment

TM42- Facade

TM45- Attract

TM48- Round

TM49- Echoed Voice

TM52- Focus Blast

TM54- False Swipe

TM56- Fling

TM58- Sky Drop

TM60- Quash

TM66- Payback

TM67- Retaliate

TM68- Giga Impact

TM71- Stone Edge

TM75- Swords Dance

TM81- X-Scissor

TM83- Work Up

TM84- Poison Jab

TM88- Pluck

TM89- U-Turn

TM90- Substitute

TM94- Rock Smash

Egg Moves:

Steel Wing

Foresight

Mirror Move

Gust

Quick Attack

Flail

Featherdance

Curse

Covet

Mud Slap

Night Slash

Leaf Blade

Revenge

Roost

Trump Card

Move Tutor:

Covet

Heat Wave

Helping Hand

Iron Tail

Knock Off

Last Resort

Roost

Sky Attack

Sleep Talk

Snore

Tailwind

Uproar

Superpower

Short Description of Pokemon: A larger, more muscular version of Farfetch'd, his Stick has transformed to look more like a sword. He is broader of chest and appears to have hand-like feathers on the end of his wings. Very loyal and with a sense of justice, this Pokemon seeks to help those in need.

Set possiblities:

Scarf Duck-

252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Def @ Adamant/Jolly Nature, Choice Scarf

Guts/Justified

-Sacred Sword

-U-Turn

-Brave Bird

-Poison Jab/Leaf Blade/X-Scissor

This would hit hard and fast. Jolly could be used to outspeed threats such as Scarf Gengar and positively natured Scarf Hydreigon, as well as Scarf Terrakion. It gets neutral coverage on nearly every Pokemon in the OU metagame and has the capability to take down special walls, such as Chansey and Jellicent. While Guts prevents it from being crippled by Will O Wisp, Justified can be used to deadly efficiency if one comes in on a Dark type move.

Training Day-

64 HP, 48 Def, 140 SpD, 252 Spe @ Careful/Impish Nature, Leftovers

Guts/Defiant/Justified

-Roost

-Bulk Up

-Brave Bird

-Sacred Sword/Substitute

This set focuses on outspeeding the opponent in order to set up Bulk Up in order to boost Incredib'l's already solid defense and killer attack stats to even greater levels. Investment goes mostly into HP and Special Defense in an attempt to patch up a shoddy SpD stat. A bulkier set with more HP investment and less speed is possible, but it detracts from Incredibl's ability to set up before it gets hit. Roost provides ample HP recovery without adding any key weakness or taking away a key resistance. Substitute can be used in order to block status, but should not be run with Guts.

Swords Dance-

64 HP, 188 Atk, 252 Spe @ Jolly Nature, Leftovers/Life Orb

Defiant/Justified

-Substitute

-Swords Dance

-Sacred Sword

-Stone Edge/Night Slash

The idea of this set is similar to the Training Day set. The objective is to set up a substitute, then boost with Swords Dance at least once. Leftovers is recommended, as Substitute and Life Orb will severely hamper Incredib'l's longevity. Substitute provides protection from priority attacks such as Ice Shard that would otherwise bring the sweep to a screeching halt.

Mr. Gutsy-

252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Spe @ Adamant Nature, Flame Orb

Guts

-Protect/Agility

-Sacred Sword

-Brave Bird

-Stone Edge

You can either use Protect to set up the burn for your attack boost, or use Agility on the first turn to turn Incredib'l into a serious sweeper. Nearly everything is hit neutrally by the attacks on this set, although it should be noted that spamming Brave Bird will result in a quick demise for Incredib'l.

Checks and Counters:

Mamoswine, Scizor, Shell Smash Cloyster, Jirachi, Dusclops, Scarfed Gengar, Scarfed Alakazam, Scarfed Ditto, Starmie, any Electivire packing Wild Charge and Choice Band Dragonite all beat Incredib'l nine times out of ten due to their higher speed or access to powerful priority. Stealth Rock helps against Incredib'l.

Edited by Jory

• 5 months later...

This seems like fun, why the fruge not put my imput in :D

I acctually have a few ideas xD Mostly Eeveelutions.

Name: Haunteon

Abilities: Shadow Tag (Cursed Body)

Base stats: HP (65) ~~ Atk (130) ~~ Def (60) ~~ SpAtk (60) ~~ SpDef (95) ~~ Spd (115) ~~ Total (525)

Maximum at 100: **344 HP ~~ 394 Atk ~~ 240 Def ~~ 240 SpAtk ~~ 317 SpDef ~~ 361 Spd

**252 EV 31 IV**

Evolution Method: Using a Dusk Stone on Eevee.

Pokemon Classification: Huanteon is the "Otherworldly Pokemon"
Weight: 23.50 lbs - 10.65 kg
Height: 2'07'' (2 foot 7 inches) - 0.8m
Egg Group: Field

Short Description of Pokemon: Haunteon is a small shadowy figure, red eyes, with wavey ears, it is lightly shaded with navy and has purple as a base color. As Shiny Haunteon eyes turn blue and the purple turns navy with the navy becoming grey.

Level-Up Moveset:

1 - Tail Whip

1 - Tackle

1 - Helping Hand

5 - Sand Attack

8 - Shadow Sneak

13 - Quick Attack

17 - Bite

21 - Confuse Ray

25 - Night Shade

29 - Mean Look

33 - Shadow Ball

37 - Shadow Claw

41 - Last Resort

45 - Zen Headbutt

TM/HMs:

Tm 05 - Roar

Tm 06 - Toxic

Tm 10 - Hidden Power

Tm 12 - Tuant

Tm 15 - Hyper Beam

Tm 17 - Protect

Tm 21 - Fustration

Tm 27 - Return

Tm 28 - Dig

Tm 30 - Shadow Ball

Tm 32 - Double Team

Tm 42 - Facade

Tm 44 - Rest

Tm 45 - Attract

Tm 48 - Round

Tm 49 - Echoed Voice

Tm 65 - Shadow Claw

Tm 67 - Retaliate

Tm 68 - Giga Impact

Tm 83 - Work Up

Tm 87 - Swagger

Tm 89 - U-Turn

Tm 90 - Substitute

Tm 94 - Rock Smash

HM 01 - Cut

Hm 04 - Strength

Egg Moves:

Charm

Flail

Endure

Curse

Tickle

Wish

Yawn

Fake Tears

Covet

Detect

Natural Gift

Stored Power

Synchronoise

Pre-Evolution Moves:

Growl - level 15

Baton Pass - level 36

Take Down - level 43

Trump Card - level 57

Move Tutors:

Aqua Tail

Covet

Heal Bell

Helping Hand

Hyper Voice

Iron Tail

Last Resort

Pain Split

Signal Beam

Sleep Talk

Snore

Spite

Zen Headbutt

• 3 weeks later...

Pokemon name: Volcoar L4k6kpc.png

Type: Fire/Ground

Species: Mountain Boar

Weight: 90.28 lbs
Height: 3' (3 foot)
Egg Group:(unknown as of yet)

Abilities: Anger Point,Sheer Force, or Flame Body

Base Stats:

Hp: 80

Attack: 100

Defense: 70

Sp.Attack: 110

Sp.Defense: 75

Speed: 100

Level Up moves:

1-Tackle, Leer

3-Sand Attack

5-Ember

11-Quick Attack

17-Flame Wheel

19-Bulldoze

23-Fire Fang

25-Flame Charge

30-Dig

35-Flamethrower

48-Earthquake

(will update this post with TM and egg moves later on)

sneak peek at another one I am doing for the heck of it.

Pokemon name: Emoon SPbF6bg.png

Type: Fire

Species: Desert Raccoon

Weight: 21.34 lbs

Height: 2' 7" (2 foot, 7 inches)

Abilities: Flash Fire, Run Away

Base Stats:

Hp: 60

Attack: 65

Defense: 60

Sp. Attack: 120

Sp. Defense: 70

Speed: 130

Level up moves:

Level:

1-Scratch, Tail Whip

Edited by Spoofus

Name: Arachne
Type: Ghost/Bug
Abilities: Swarm/
Base stats: HP- 50

Atk- 50

Def- 30

SpAtk- 50

SpDef- 30

Spd- 40

Total- 250
Evolution Method: Evolves into Aractral at level 15 then into Abominectral at 36
Pokemon Classification: the Ghost Spider Pokemon
Weight: 5.3lbs
Height: 3 inches
Egg Group: Bug/Amorphous
Level-Up Moveset:

Start - Scratch

Start - Leer

Start - Astonish

3 - Growl

6 - Haze

9 - Leech Life

10 - Smokescreen

12 - Spider Web

15 - ElectroWeb

18 - Torment

21 - Slash

25 - Hone Claws

30 - Hex

35 - Shadow Claw

45 - Swords Dance
Short Description of Pokemon: Similar to Spinarak in shape, it's body is a deep black with claws on each of it's eight legs.

Edited by SasoriSand

• 3 weeks later...

Names: rattleen, rivalla, teambu

Evolution Method: level 20 rivalla, level 55 teambu
Pokemon Classification: rattlesnake/ rivaling /team

Pokémon type: dark/ ice

orgin: wanted a pokemon representing genbu, thought first form didn't know of turtle, second they fight, third the turtle is huge, while the snake grows slower so the turtle beats the snake side
Short Description of Pokemon:

Rattleen: a black snake with a a shell like rattle on its tail made of ice, people have seen a head of a mysterious pokemon come out of it

Rivalla: the rattle grows and turns out to be a shell to this pokemons other half, snake on one side, turtle on the other, they constantly fight, and rarely agree on anything.

Teambu; after fighting each other the two come together and work with each other as a team

List pokemon as such:

Name: Zeppeledrift
Type: Zeppelin Pokemon

Type: Ghost/Flying
Abilities:* Flare Boost, Aftermath
Base stats:

HP- 160

Atk- 80

Def- 50

SpAtk- 125

SpDef- 55

Spd-85

Total-555

Evolution Method:* evolve from Drifblim at night while knowing the move Explosion
Weight: 800 lbs

Length: 50 ft
Egg Group: Amorphous Egg Group
Level-Up Moveset:

-START-flame burst

-START-barrage

-START-seed bomb

-START-egg bomb

-START-ingrain

-START-magnet bomb

-28-selfdestruct

-32-destiny bond

-36-amnesia

-43-shadow ball

-48-heat crash

-55-baton pass

-58-heavy slam

-60- explosion

-65-giga impact

-72-hurricane

-78-inferno

-83-sky drop

-88-final gambit

Short Description of Pokemon: Physically Zeppeledrift is slightly larger than wailord (seeing as real zeppelins were several hundred feet long he has to be big). It has the shape of a zeppelin and coloration of Drifblim. The body is purple (darker on top, lighter on bottom[think countershading on sharks]). The cloud that was on top of Drifblims head is gone. the yellow X that was on drifblims nose not take up the front 1/5 of the body with the apex on the forward point of the body. The "arms" are now on the sides with 3 on each side located mid body and evenly spaced along the length. It is propelled with these arms undulating like oars on a row boat, not in sync but with one pair at a time going forward to aft. (to go backwards it would go opposite, starting with the after arms then middle and forward). The eyes are located 1.4 the way back on the body behind the yellow X. There are 4 stabilizer fins evenly spaced the circumference of the tail with 2 horizontal and 2 vertical. The red piece that was underneath the body of Drifblim is now on the after point of the tail.

Behavior: these pokemon drift the worlds skies like wailord drift the ocean. They congregate around tall structures in order to anchor themselves during storms. Being that they are naturally buoyant they rarely come down near the ground except during extreme weather. To move through the air they undulate their six arms like oars and can obtain speeds up to 80 miles per hour. These pokemon sometimes allow humans to attach gondolas to their undersides and are then used for luxury transportation. Usually docile, these pokemon rarely attack others and due to their size the only pokemon that poses a threat of predation is Rayquaza. When attacked there is the chance that a single Zeppeledrift will fly close to an attacker and explode with enough force to level a city in order to protect the rest of the group.

So I've had this one in the works for a while and I think I have it down pretty good. Drifblim is one of my favorite pokemon and I would LOVE to see it evolve into also one of my favorite types of aircraft.

I based a lot of the attacks and such on the use of Zeppelins in World War I and II (also the Hindenburg) and as for the behavior I think of it basically as a sky-whale.

I don't have a current picture but when I get a chance I will draw it up and post. If anybody else would like to take a stab at it feel free!

And also feel free to critique.

Thanks guys!

Names: rattleen, rivalla, teambu Evolution Method: level 20 rivalla, level 55 teambuPokemon Classification: raittlesnake/ rivaling /teamPokémon type: dark/ iceorgin: wanted a pokemon representing genbu, thought first form didn't know of turtle, second they fight, third the turtle is huge, while the snake grows slower so the turtle beats the snake side Short Description of Pokemon: Rattleen: a black snake with a a shell like rattle on its tail made of ice, people have seen a head of a mysterious pokemon come out of it Rivalla: the rattle grows and turns out to be a shell to this pokemons other half, snake on one side, turtle on the other, they constantly fight, and rarely agree on anything. Teambu; after fighting each other the two come together and work with each other as a team

This needs to happen. For reasons.

Ame, make it so. /cpt picard impression

and liking the driffleblim evo, with a lol at the evolution trigger. oh, the humanity!