Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

First of the bunch:

Shiny - Male

31/31/31/31/x/31

Will that do?

Sure :) It doesn't have to be shiny though!

I only have normal 5IV male pokes :/

Edited by Candy

1 minute ago, Animefan666 said:

That's just the first one that hatched. Total coincidence. Can I get a 5IV Fennekin?

Sure, what was your ID again? I know we traded yesterday but forgot :P

21 minutes ago, seki108 said:

While I can't give you a random Natu, I could breed you one that will be 4 or 5IV.

That's good too :) Let me know which poke you'd like in return

9 minutes ago, Candy said:

That's good too :) Let me know which poke you'd like in return

Could I get a 5IV Mawille?  

Well, I've only hatched one so far, and it was a 5IV female with 30 in Spec Def.  I can keep going, but that's probably the best I will get.  I'll at least hatch the other few eggs I have first, though.

Edited by seki108

Just now, seki108 said:

Could I get a 5IV Mawille?  

Well, I've only hatched one so far, and it was a 5IV female with 30 in Spec Def.  I can keep going, but that's probably the best I will get.  I'll at least hatch the other few eggs I have first, though.

I can take that female :) Wow almost 6IV!

And yep, the mawile is male, is that ok with you?

Just now, Candy said:

I can take that female :) Wow almost 6IV!

And yep, the mawile is male, is that ok with you?

Yeah, I have a female already, just not with any egg moves yet. I can get on now.  Do you want to send the request or me?

1 hour ago, Dsgagz said:

Hi I'm looking for a shuppet do you still have one? 

Yes, I've got 5IV with x on Attack, which I'm trading for another 5IV mon. I also got 4IV shuppets, which I can give you for a trash mon :)

Let me know which gender you're looking for.

Just now, Candy said:

Yes, I've got 5IV with x on Attack, which I'm trading for another 5IV mon. I also got 4IV shuppets, which I can give you for a trash mon :)

Let me know which gender you're looking for.

I don't really care about stats or gender I just need it to fill up the pokedex 

1 hour ago, Dsgagz said:

I don't really care about stats or gender I just need it to fill up the pokedex 

Ok then, I can give you a 4IV one, and give me any mon :P

Are you able to trade now? Let me know your user ID

I'm interested in both an Abra and a Shuppet.

Would a female Shiny Dratini (speed 23) and a 5IV Riolu interest you? (both have egg moves).  I will replace either if they do not interest you.

I'm interested in the 6IV Buneary.  I have a few 6IV's I can offer (most with egg moves): Togepi, Gothita, Honedge, Nincada, and Flabele.  

I'm also interested in a 5IV Porygon (x in attack if you still have it).  I have quite a few I could list, but would you be interested in a 5IV Fenekin with (Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Magic Coat, and Wish); you can offer egg moves then.  I can make a more complete list if you want.

2 hours ago, seki108 said:

I'm interested in the 6IV Buneary.  I have a few 6IV's I can offer (most with egg moves): Togepi, Gothita, Honedge, Nincada, and Flabele.  

I'm also interested in a 5IV Porygon (x in attack if you still have it).  I have quite a few I could list, but would you be interested in a 5IV Fenekin with (Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Magic Coat, and Wish); you can offer egg moves then.  I can make a more complete list if you want.

I'd be interested in a 6IV togepi :D

I still have a 5IV porygon too, and yes I'm interested in the Fennekin (is it male?)