FE Heroes Friend ID and Discussion Topic

Maelstrom

12 hours ago, Combat Medic said:

So has anyone figured out if you can choose what hero gets sent off to other castles? I'd like to send my best hero, but I'm not sure if that's an option.

It is whoever you set as leader in your first team slot.

So... we need feathers and well as those crystal things to unlock unit potential (aka, go up a star), right? I've gotten 25 feathers so far.

I just want you to know that it takes 2,000 feathers for a 3 star to go up and 20k for a 4 star to go up.

How the frack are we supposed to collect that many?

Also, Bartre probably has the best battle damaged stance I've seen so far.

Anybody else waiting for Nintendo to do something actually substantial with the people on your friends list? you guys are sitting there being useless right now except as previews for units and skills I don't yet have

Other gripes:

Inability to place your units on the map

Knights can only move one space. The battle is over before they even get halfway to it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My ID: 112-984-0623

My team:

- 5 star Camilla (Lv 3)

- 5 star Cordelia (Lv 2)

- 4 star Marth (Lv 3)

- 3 star Robin (lv 2)

I was almost done with Chapter 2 when I learnt you had to actually summon yourself (as opposed to it being part of story). Thus my characters a bit low levelled :P But levelling them up via Training Tower so they should be decently leveled soon enough

Me Code: 191 622 3662

Main Team:

Lyn, 5*,  Lvl.23

Fredrick, 4*, lvl.19

Nino, 4*, lvl.21

Serra, 3*, lvl.17

B Team:

MRobin, 4*, Lvl.19

Setsuna, 3*, lvl.20

Shanna, 3*, lvl.19

((and borrowing Nino.))

C Team:

Fir, 3*, lvl 13.

Saizo, 3*, lvl 11.

Sakura, 4*, lvl.9

FCorrin, 3*, Lvl.9

Other Units:

Merric, 4*, Lvl.9

I'm just wondering about FREE-TO-PLAY means to acquire spheres to summon...

I mean all the spheres I got so far came from Story missions, log-in bonus, and achievements...

I know that you can replay them on higher difficulty to get... but well... there are 9 chapters (according to the achievement list) - each Chapter so far had 5 battles.

9*5 = 45

3 difficulties - Normal, hard, extreme:

45*3 = 135

So 135 spheres just for completing the main story on all difficulties (not too shabby actually)... but at some point these will be gone...

And the monthly quests... (seriously, why not a few DAILY quests?) are done rather quickly - then you unlock hard quests (which I can't even try yet because they want me to do things I just can't yet - like Floor 6 of training tower)

I assume we get extreme monthly quests aswell... but, One Sphere per Quest list... that is 3 spheres per month through quests... yeah... that's not a whole lot...

Well, I haven't unlocked Side-quests or the fifth Battle-mode yet... but I hope we can get spheres through those!

as for the feathers: Arena-duels!

gain 3001+ points to get 3000 Feathers at the end of the (weekly?) season.

Yea, Sending Heros Home (( for ones you don't want or dups, though you can combine dups to power up your units.)).

As for Orbs, no idea. They probably will have continued story maps, or other types of events etc at some point from which you can earn orbs. Orbs are also log-in rewards at the moment as well ((since I recall getting them)). Howeve,r the game jsut launched so, I don't things are going to be super clear for a bit here lol.

8 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

Other gripes:

Inability to place your units on the map

Knights can only move one space. The battle is over before they even get halfway to it.

Adding to this flying units that move two spaces and brave weapons that practically don't have an off phase.

Anyway as you can probably tell from that combination I managed to summon Cordelia so now I'm sitting at:

4*s:

Cordelia

Jeorge

Eliwood

Tharja

Robin

Wrys

3*s:

Matthew

Barst

Niles

Honestly pretty damn impressive for a F2P. I've gotten really lucky with my rarity so far, and when my initial pull had both Cordelia and Jeorge (my favourite archer in the game currently) I couldn't believe my eyes. The main targets now would be Stahl, Azama, Kagero, Effie, Cecilia, and Sophia. Fortunately I'll be able to pick up half of those from the bonus quests if I haven't rolled them by then already.

Friend code: 342 048 9553.

Just blew another twenty orbs on the Devotion machine and got a four star Eliwood and Peri, which isn't bad, but what I really need is another green character. So far, I only have two one of which is the default one you start with. The other one is Barte who starts with a freaking hammer, so that rounds it out a bit.

I've been accepting friends requests left and right, some of which may be people who battled me in the arena, so keep that in mind.

Screw it, may as well throw my name in.

Code: 908 149 8531

So far my team consists of a 4* Oboro, 4* Hawkeye, 3* Serra, and a 3* Setsuna.

Really wish teams and maps weren't so goddamn small so I could at least fit in another unit. I find it impossible to keep all my units alive without a healer in some instances. But on the bright side, your units aren't gone for good if they get killed.

Oboro and Hawkeye are complete monsters, though. They plow through just about anything.

Edited by 5hift

Robin-M

Corrin-F

Jeorge

Camilla

Hinata

Gunter (Best. Artstyle. In game. Gunter looks like Washington crossing the Deleware. Seriously. Someone shop it.)

---

I have a healer in Azama, but offensively he's a tad of a liability until you get him Pain for after battle extra damage. (Surprisingly. Great defensive unit. Good bait.)

right now I'm running Cherche, Cain, Femui, and Olivia - because I like dancing. 

I want Effie. Badly.

Argh!

The AI is sooooo suicidal... I try to level up my 3 star Beruka, and now that I finally got a map with mostly blue enemies... all they do is run into my level 24 Takumi*5 with Close-Counter (counter melee attacks) and my F-Corrin*4 to get themself killed with counter attacks... leaving nothing for my Beruka :(

and the worst map is that one map where you start on the middle island and the enemies on top and bottom... with only one bridge to either side (Mystery of the emblem original) - and then the enemy is all mages and snipe you from across the river...

1 hour ago, Cepheus said:

Argh!

The AI is sooooo suicidal... I try to level up my 3 star Beruka, and now that I finally got a map with mostly blue enemies... all they do is run into my level 24 Takumi*5 with Close-Counter (counter melee attacks) and my F-Corrin*4 to get themself killed with counter attacks... leaving nothing for my Beruka :(

and the worst map is that one map where you start on the middle island and the enemies on top and bottom... with only one bridge to either side (Mystery of the emblem original) - and then the enemy is all mages and snipe you from across the river...

You definitely have to raise your troops in similar leveled sets. It really helps that the training maps are all half stamina cost for these next two weeks.

Also, I've spent some of my orbs upgrading the castle so that my units gain an extra 60% exp from battles.

@CepheusI pretty much used all my deuling swords already and got a 7 win streak but that only came up 991. Then again, I was using none of the bonus score characters. Now that I have Roy and Tiki, I should probably train them up together and take em to the arena with the protag siblings to really up my score.

updating my acquired list:

5 Stars

Tiki (young)

4 Stars

Frederick

Gwendolyn [binding blade]

Cecilia [bind blade]

Kagero

Bartre

Roy

Caeda

Effie

3 Stars

Selena

Henry

Beruka

Azama

Clarine [binding blade]

Wrys

Olivia

Hinata

Eliwood

F Corrin

Nino [Blazing Blade]

Serra [Blazing Blade]

Guess I'll update the OP with all the new FC's. *coughs in @Chase's general direction*

@5hift- it says your code is invalid. Did you transcribe it correctly?

On the discussion of orbs, notice the paralogues section just below main story and have all your questions on that answered.

The game is likely to soon be updated with more story missions, paralogues and characters that are missing *COUGH IKE AND SIGURD COUGH*

oh, also on feathers, you get a large amount of them from your online ranking. For instance, as of rn I'm ranked 14,426 which guarantees me 1500 feathers, have 2760 offense which nets me 1400 more and 220 defense which nets me 400 feathers as well.

25 minutes ago, Winter Angel said:

gRRRR... I love Fire Emblem, but I cannot play 5 seconds without the app crashing. I want to cry (and throw my phone across the room). Any tips on what to do?

iOS or Android?

If you are iOS, is your phone jailbroken?