FE Heroes Friend ID and Discussion Topic

Maelstrom

Haha grats Hunter, take it from me she's excellent. 

@Eviora The game is a lot of fun for me, and it seems like it'd be a lot of fun for people who don't know as much about Fire Emblem too. I don't know how much exposure you've had to Fire Emblem before this, but I reckon it'd almost be better if you haven't played any 'cause then you wouldn't be searching for your favourites. Rerolling is a thing to make sure you get at least one hero you want though, and I think the rates in this game are much better than a certain other mobile game I've played (looking at you F/GO). I at least have managed to get all 5 of the people I'm looking for thus far.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking at that and comparing it to mine your Kagero is definitely +Atk, -Def, which is a really good Kagero. Definitely better than my +Res, -HP one, though to be fair my Kagero is still really good just by virtue of being Kagero. I could post a similar picture but I can also sum it up very easily with:

4* Cordelia

4* Effie

4* Stahl

4* Merric

4* Kagero

4* Jeorge

4* Azama

and a bunch of other 3 and 4* stuff that I don't use.

I still don't have any 5* pulls. Although I did unlock Robin and Camilla's summon videos when they were focus units.

Effie is SO. GOOD. She's also a unit that is stacked save for stats, Max Death Blow, and the lack of the Silver Lance+, making her an exceptional 4* unit.

7 minutes ago, Felix- said:

This game is p much priming me to play other FE games by giving me a few heroes I didn't know about before and making them veeeery useful to me. 

That is like the sole purpose of this game :P

"Here - have a simplified version of the real games to get you hooked... NOW BUY OUR CONSOLES SO YOU CAN PLAY THE REAL DEAL!" *evil laugh*

5 hours ago, Cepheus said:

That is like the sole purpose of this game :P

"Here - have a simplified version of the real games to get you hooked... NOW BUY OUR CONSOLES SO YOU CAN PLAY THE REAL DEAL!" *evil laugh*

Hahaha spend money on heroes, then spend money on the games that will be on Switch. 

Nintendo's ultimate plan has been discovered. Like how Pokemon Go was a primer for Sun&Moon

6 hours ago, Chase said:

Effie is SO. GOOD. She's also a unit that is stacked save for stats, Max Death Blow, and the lack of the Silver Lance+, making her an exceptional 4* unit.

Yeah she's well low on my list of units to promote because she really doesn't need it. I'll definitely do Cordelia, Kagero, and Stahl before her.

6 hours ago, Felix- said:

This game is p much priming me to play other FE games by giving me a few heroes I didn't know about before and making them veeeery useful to me. 

Who in particular? Obviously Sheena but who else?

Well finally grinded up 20 more Orbs

**** Wrys (again...)

*** Niles (again...)

*** Beruka (3rd time...)

**** Barte (again...)

and last but not least

***** Ephraim

man I'm on cloud nine right now, I needed a 5* Spear, now all I need is someone to fill the colorless spot, I wish for Kagero, or anyone else if anyone could recommend me a 4* even.

The best reasonably common white units are Felicia, Saizo, and Gordin. Takumi and Kagero are great and all, but if you're just looking for a white unit that'll get the job done there's nothing wrong with the aforementioned three.

• Support Squad
15 hours ago, Sheep said:

Yeah she's well low on my list of units to promote because she really doesn't need it. I'll definitely do Cordelia, Kagero, and Stahl before her.

Who in particular? Obviously Sheena but who else?

Camilla from fates for two very prominent reasons I wont even try not to acknowledge (that dragon and axe, of course) and Eliwood n Roy.

I prefer Femui for the Blue Weapon spot. A mixed wall, a debuffer, an automatic rally bot and a reasonably strong magic attacker all in one.

Also, as a healer, literally everything works. I am still going with Wrys and he does not dissapoint.

Edited by SJMistery
i want to duh

@SJMistery Yeah I liked using Corrin-F for a while as well especially since I can use her Debuffs with Merric and a Second Magic user, but she is starting to lack a bit especially since I'm seeing alot of Anti-Dragon Units which is what I'm using Ephraim to get rid of, I just would like an alternative sub incase I need it.

So far its

Corrin-M 5* lv 40

Merric 5* lv 40

Ephraim 5* lv 35 (took out Catria)

Corrin-F 4* lv 40+1

11 hours ago, Felix- said:

Eliwood n Roy.

Idk, both Eliwood and Roy have performed very poorly for me.

I hadn't realized that the special weapons thing was under the quest and missions things. So all I did was run through and get the orb earning ones done. I should probably try for the great badges one.

Also, I pulled a 5* Elise. rather disappointed.

37 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

I hadn't realized that the special weapons thing was under the quest and missions things. So all I did was run through and get the orb earning ones done. I should probably try for the great badges one.

Also, I pulled a 5* Elise. rather disappointed.

I wish I could get into the great badge earning ones, because I'd love to promote my 4**** Robin, but I can't seem to roll Eirika. I've only rolled Julia so far :c

11 minutes ago, Avatar of Grima said:

I wish I could get into the great badge earning ones, because I'd love to promote my 4**** Robin, but I can't seem to roll Eirika. I've only rolled Julia so far :c

Hahahahaha Promoting to 5 star. That's a good one. Seriously, the badges aren't the problem with promoting the units....it's the fact it requires 20,000 feathers in which you can basically get that in a month if you're really good and dedicated.

9 hours ago, Felix- said:

Camilla from fates for two very prominent reasons I wont even try not to acknowledge (that dragon and axe, of course) and Eliwood n Roy.

My super quick synopsis of all three from their source games just in case you never play them. Camilla is really strong but I never used her outside of her join chapter because I don't like her oversexualisation or character so that's about all I can say about her. Eliwood is decent, like real middle of the pack stuff as far as lords are concerned. He's no Sigurd, Ike, Corrin, or Hector, but he's also not... well we'll get to that in a minute. Gaining a horse on promotion is great and the complete demolition of his character to overemphasise the fact that he's Roy's father is the saddest thing that's ever happened in Fire Emblem, 'cause he was a really cool guy before that. Roy is bad, like really bad. Like worst lord in the series bad. That makes it even worse when Heroes tries to hype him up by having Eliwood say that Roy is stronger than he ever was and stuff like that. Eliwood, you were stronger than Roy could ever hope to be. He has average growths but that's not where his problems stem from, the real problem with him is that he has a story forced promotion something like 3 chapters away from the end of the game. That means you spend most of the game using your other units to ferry a lv 20 unpromoted lord around each map hoping he doesn't die. Then when he promotes the game realizes he's weak as hell and gives him a strong preference weapon to compensate, Roy is such a mess.

7 hours ago, Fabled Asian said:

@Sheep I see, thanks. What do you think of Jeorge or any of the healers, like Lissa and Elise?

Healers are a bad bunch unfortunately, but Lissa and Azama are probably the best of them. Emphasis on Lissa. Jeorge is great, if you have him go ahead and use him.

I can fill in the blank on Camilla.

She's essentially the better of the two first generation Wyvern units you get in Conquest and you get both of them in the same chapter. She outclasses Beruka in everything except for defense and comes pre-promoted. Unlike a normal early pre-promote however, Camilla has excellent growths on top of her absolutely broken bases. The only real problem that may arise from using her is that she can KS other units and experience is a limited commodity for the Nohrian army. This is not enough, in my opinion, to deter from using her. She can reclass to Wyvern Lord from her starting Malig Knight class and somewhat easily get D rank in lances, allowing her to solo certain beast chapters that can otherwise cause a bit of stress. Wyverns are counted as Dragons over Beasts, making the enemies unable to gain benefits from their beastbane skill. She can naturally pick up Bowbreaker from her Heart Seal option in Sorcerer and she can stack that bowbreaker with swordbreaker from Wlord. This enables Camilla to mitigate the two of her three major problems taking attacks, Arrows and Swords. Defensively, Malig Knight gives her balanced Defense and Resistance growths as a class and Camilla is flexible enough to level both fairly often.

Oversexualization be damned, Camilla is just as oversexualized as Sophie, a child unit who DOESN'T engage in feminine wiles just out of her nature. Nohrian women don't really like pants in general. Her character is most definitely grating from certain angles however. I can attest.

If you get Conquest, you should field her. Especially in her join chapter.