SWM modular modpack [E19]

Waynolt

4 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

You already can, by having a mon in the Shared Box hold them.

I mean sure, but thats decent for transporting items that u don't have a lot of whereas using this part of the PC.

dwxsoy.png

Plus there isn't a real decent use for this part of the PC anyways.

52 minutes ago, trailflare7 said:

Is there anything we can do for Z-Crystals?

52 minutes ago, Alisae said:

I mean sure, but thats decent for transporting items that u don't have a lot of whereas using this part of the PC.

Alright, neither of these can be done with SharedPC 😄

Do you feel it is actually needed to share the items too?
(Tbh I'd rather not add this to SWM...)

3 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

It makes transfering heart scales and shards stuff a lot easier.

4 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

Nah, don't trouble yourself.

3 minutes ago, Alisae said:

It makes transfering heart scales and shards stuff a lot easier.

If it's just for scales and shards, wouldn't it be easier to use the debug mode?

4 minutes ago, trailflare7 said:

Nah, don't trouble yourself.

🙂

Hey, haven't run for the 16 pages of this thread so sorry if the question has already been said but i wanted to ask if there was a mod to "block" the xp when a pokemon reached the maximum allowed level, like there is in rejuvenation ?

On 8/18/2018 at 4:41 PM, Anddy said:

Hey, haven't run for the 16 pages of this thread so sorry if the question has already been said but i wanted to ask if there was a mod to "block" the xp when a pokemon reached the maximum allowed level, like there is in rejuvenation ?

I would refer you to this:

It has it 🙂 and I'm using it with conjunction with this and works like charm!

I've read through and I'm having some difficulties using this. If it makes a difference I'm running Ep 17.1, and I'm primarily looking to use this for weather purposes. I've moved the mod folder into the data folder. Once I've done that I've opened the game. In game I've opened the Pokegear, but there's no option for changing the weather. I'm not sure exactly what it is that I'm not doing correctly.

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, spcooper2010 said:

I've read through and I'm having some difficulties using this. If it makes a difference I'm running Ep 17.1, and I'm primarily looking to use this for weather purposes. I've moved the mod folder into the data folder. Once I've done that I've opened the game. In game I've opened the Pokegear, but there's no option for changing the weather. I'm not sure exactly what it is that I'm not doing correctly.

In E17, you have to replace the scripts file with the modified one to actually load the mods, found in the old version (at the bottom of the main post) 

E18 loads mods automatically, which is why this is no longer included in the download

hi, I tried to use the mod for episode 18, but when I start it said like this, I read and tried to check but i did not find anything wrong at all

Spoiler

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, kai2801 said:

hi, I tried to use the mod for episode 18, but when I start it said like this, I read and tried to check but i did not find anything wrong at all

Spoiler

Untitled.png

oops, I just found the trap. It wasnt in the last mod lol. forget about me then

Edited by kai2801

wait, so there's no following Pokemon? I remember seeing one mod component about Pokemon following you for EP. 17. Or maybe that was Rejuvenation? I dunno. I saw the video that showed me how to do this and they had a Pokemon following them.

5 hours ago, Bella the Eevee ~ said:

wait, so there's no following Pokemon?

10 hours ago, ShadowBsa said:

I downloaded the mod for the follower mod but I dont see it listed in the mods, is it available for episode 18.1?

The Follower mod has not been updated for E18 yet, thus it would be kind of pointless to make and upload its E18 compatibility patch.
(It is even possible that in E18 it won't need a patch at all.)
Still, the compatibility patch doesn't replace the Follower mod, and for this reason it's useless without an E18 version of the Follower mod.

Hello, i downloaded the pack and i find many of its features cool,   but the TMX mod makes the options when you select a pokemon a bit too crowded. maybe it would be better if only Fly and Flash are visible in the list, because the rest can be done by interacting with their intended targets anyway ..
Alternatively, a "TMX" option could be included that you click it and then select the move you want to use...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DemICE said:

but the TMX mod makes the options when you select a pokemon a bit too crowded

Good point... done!
(Please note that, since ChooseStarter and NoTMXNeeded are no longer in the same file, you should delete the file "SWM - ChooseStarter-NoTMXNeeded.rb").

• Thanks 2

So I've been using the LearnEggMoves component of the mod and I've noticed that Marill and Azumarill can only be taught egg moves that Azurill can learn, however there are egg moves that can be bred onto Marill (when not using the Sea Incense) but not onto Azurill. Specifically, these moves should be Amnesia, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Future Sight, Perish Song, Present, Superpower and Supersonic. There might be similar issues with other Pokemon lines where the pre-evolution is bred using incenses but I haven't checked.

6 hours ago, Liir said:

So I've been using the LearnEggMoves component of the mod and I've noticed that Marill and Azumarill can only be taught egg moves that Azurill can learn, however there are egg moves that can be bred onto Marill (when not using the Sea Incense) but not onto Azurill. Specifically, these moves should be Amnesia, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Future Sight, Perish Song, Present, Superpower and Supersonic. There might be similar issues with other Pokemon lines where the pre-evolution is bred using incenses but I haven't checked.

My bad, should be fixed now.

I think I've found a couple of bugs...

First, with NoTMXNeeded installed, opening and closing the Fly map from the "Use TMX" option (without flying anywhere) crashes my game with this error (and only from that option, using Fly like normal doesn't crash)

Spoiler

hyhy.PNG.c7b2c4ac69c1f94a6fe1b6dd3e238f30.PNG

And when using the ShowStatBoosts mod, sometimes (I haven't been able to reproduce it consistently, sorry) certain moves and stat changes will freeze the battle after your turn is over, and then give you an "extra" turn (for example, if you defeat a poké and the battle freezes, the sprite will still be there, the HP bar will be depleted and using any moves return the "But there was no target!" message, after which the battle will end). Other times the game will just crash (error log below)

Spoiler

Exception: RGSSError
C:/Users/---/Desktop/Pokemon Reborn/Data/Mods/SWM - ShowStatBoosts.rb:188:in `initialize'
C:/Users/---/Desktop/Pokemon Reborn/Data/Mods/SWM - ShowStatBoosts.rb:188:in `new'
C:/Users/---/Desktop/Pokemon Reborn/Data/Mods/SWM - ShowStatBoosts.rb:188:in `aInitStatsTab'
C:/Users/---/Desktop/Pokemon Reborn/Data/Mods/SWM - ShowStatBoosts.rb:153:in `each'
C:/Users/---/Desktop/Pokemon Reborn/Data/Mods/SWM - ShowStatBoosts.rb:153:in `aInitStatsTab'
C:/Users/---/Desktop/Pokemon Reborn/Data/Mods/SWM - ShowStatBoosts.rb:49:in `aShowStatBoosts'
C:/Users/---/Desktop/Pokemon Reborn/Data/Mods/SWM - TypeBattleIcons.rb:120:in `refresh'
PokeBattle_ActualScene:849:in `update'
PokeBattle_ActualScene:3506:in `pbEXPBar'
PokeBattle_Battle:3503:in `pbGainEXP'
Exception: RGSSError
C:/Users/---/Desktop/Pokemon Reborn/Data/Mods/SWM - ShowStatBoosts.rb:184:in `initialize'
C:/Users/---/Desktop/Pokemon Reborn/Data/Mods/SWM - ShowStatBoosts.rb:184:in `new'
C:/Users/---/Desktop/Pokemon Reborn/Data/Mods/SWM - ShowStatBoosts.rb:184:in `aInitStatsTab'
C:/Users/---/Desktop/Pokemon Reborn/Data/Mods/SWM - ShowStatBoosts.rb:153:in `each'
C:/Users/---/Desktop/Pokemon Reborn/Data/Mods/SWM - ShowStatBoosts.rb:153:in `aInitStatsTab'
C:/Users/---/Desktop/Pokemon Reborn/Data/Mods/SWM - ShowStatBoosts.rb:49:in `aShowStatBoosts'
C:/Users/---/Desktop/Pokemon Reborn/Data/Mods/SWM - TypeBattleIcons.rb:120:in `refresh'
PokeBattle_ActualScene:1659:in `pbRefresh'
PokeBattle_ActualScene:1657:in `each'
PokeBattle_ActualScene:1657:in `pbRefresh'

Hope this helped!

Edited by FlygonFreak

3 hours ago, FlygonFreak said:

Hope this helped!

It helped 🙂

In case you're wondering:

- the NoTMXNeeded error was due to a "break" command that shouldn't have been there
- the ShowStatBoosts error I wasn't able to replicate, thus I'm not 100% sure about what caused it or if it is fixed now; in any case, the bitmap creation and check are now a little bit improved, and hopefully this will be enough to prevent that error

• Like 1

just a question, do I have to start a new save file when I updated the mods ? I just use these.

3fe3a7b5bda1de29035828be107e101f.png

I just realized that even with the old versions of the mods the game does not show me debufs and stat changes in battle all the rest of the mods work though.

Scizor used Agility here does the SP boost supposed to be displayed on the screen ? 

d3ecc0521998ba5c727772b7cab35ff8.png

8 hours ago, PeXXeR said:

just a question, do I have to start a new save file when I updated the mods ? I just use these.

[...]

Scizor used Agility here does the SP boost supposed to be displayed on the screen ?

You don't have to start a new save file, and you are supposed to see the boost on screen.
Mmm is that all the content in your Mods folder?
If so, it seems you're missing the graphic files; without those, the mods cannot display much on screen.

The files missing from your folder are:

- "SWM - ItemRadar.png"

- "SWM - ShowStatBoosts.png"

- "SWM - TypeBattleIcons.png"