[UPDATED 8/12] Malkcosh Monster Merchant Guild

Greninja

26 minutes ago, hope4896 said:

Oh wow that was unexpected. Will make sure to join in the Wonder Special. Will send in a few of my high iv mons too :D

Most prominent breeders that know about it will also be joining as a novice breeder I will be sending out 5 boxs of 4-5IV pokemon

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Saintsy said:

So how long until this event? (Not sure on timezone difference since im in Aus lol).

Will put a couple boxes of perfect and shiny pokemon in aswell. Maybe some trained ones too :)

5 hours till the start right now.  If it's like last time, they will continue all day.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, hope4896 said:

Oh wow that was unexpected. Will make sure to join in the Wonder Special. Will send in a few of my high iv mons too :D

3 hours ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Most prominent breeders that know about it will also be joining as a novice breeder I will be sending out 5 boxs of 4-5IV pokemon

2 hours ago, seki108 said:

5 hours till the start right now.  If it's like last time, they will continue all day.

Thank you for joining, we're glad :D 

2 hours ago, Alphagar said:

I feel lame...because I am only just starting out as a pokemon breeder...so I don't have much to offer. :(

No worries, this event can give you a head start with IVs and Egg moves.

1 hour ago, S.paul said:

I will be able to join it until much later than the event starts..

I hope that I may not miss something important..

As of last time we will announce if we will release our Pokemon Batches.

2 hours ago, Saintsy said:

So how long until this event? (Not sure on timezone difference since im in Aus lol).

Will put a couple boxes of perfect and shiny pokemon in aswell. Maybe some trained ones too :)

Like seki108 said it will be held all day long.

So I guess I will be first :D I'm sorry but it's the only time I can do it.

In 1 hour I will be releasing 30 5 IVs-Ev trained- shiny - beasts! (sorry for the natures, didn't have time/patience to reset them)

See you there!

Just finished offloading my first batch, second will have more shinies and last batch will be EV Trained with one very special 6IV mon :P 

EDIT: I'll announce if I'll be releasing my batches.

Edited by Greninja

4 minutes ago, luis said:

And done! Hope you enjoy my little beasts :D 

I'm glad you could come at least one round today.  If you have to leave, have a good day.

Edited by seki108

It's my turn! I'll release a batch in 10 minutes!

I may release another one later but I can't confirm that, it'll depend on how my studies will go today.

Aaaaand that's it for now. Sorry, I couldn't get a bigger variety for this batch due IRL stuff messing with my time, but I hope you guys enjoy those.

Edited by HUEnd

15 minutes ago, braulio said:

okay, i am officially out of trash eevees (5iv x in random stat) now trading 5iv with x in either atk or sp atk

I've been trying to spread out the variety I give out with different mons all my caterpies are 5IV

Gonna do some more later hopefully by then I have growlithes to hand out

Edited by StarryDreamerKitten

Okay that is it for the shinies, next up is the EV Trained ones which I'll be releasing in 1-2 hours from now. Be sure to get in on the fun cause there will be a special mon up fpr grabs.