The Reborn Game is released~

Amethyst

• Administrators

I'll waste you no time- Here's your download link~

A few notes, though, first, about what you should expect.

This is the FIRST release (implying more! :o) meaning it is not very long. In total, seems to be about 4 hours length. It goes up to the first badge, and I will continue to release between each Badge.

All 649 Pokemon will be included, but only 119 are in currently.

The link provided goes to an updated version from what I released earlier privately. Included are lots of minor bug fixes, Pachirisu is fixed, and I've also added a Ralts somewhere... No, I'm not telling you where, look for it yourselves. :c

On that note, the reason I'm not releasing the list of where everything is because you all *waves hands frantically at the lot of you* are perfectly capable of figuring that out yourselves. Talk! Share things! Hey look, I even made a place for you to do it~

Also when if you find any more bugs they go there too ^

Speaking of bugs! The system is not perfect. It's a replication of the 3rd gen game system, meaning some 4th or 5th gen content is incomplete. Mostly 5th. Moves, abilities, items- they're all there! But if they're new, they won't have an effect. For instance, Scald will be a water type move that does damage, but it will never burn.

This, like many other errors, is part of the system scripts which someone else is working on, and is thereby effectively out of my control. Just bear with it- the whole thing is sort of "close enough."

This game is intended to be more difficult than a normal one. That means both in terms of catching Pokemon and battling them. Good luck~

I feel like I had much more to say, but I forgot it... What else is new?

Well, now that this first release is out, I'm going to be taking a break from this for a couple weeks. Don't panic, I mean that couple of weeks bit. Just to finish out the school semester, do my term papers that I've been completely ignoring, yadda-yadda-yadda, and then come summer I'll be working on it full force again.

I only started this project two weeks ago. ...And maybe it seemed like a long time to you guys, but I did amateur gamedev for seven years before I started Reborn, and releasing a demo after only two weeks working on a solo project is kind of ridiculously fast. Credit goes to Maruno, Flameguru and P-Sign of Pokecommunity for making the system to allow this speed of progress. Hopefully I'm able to maintain it come summer.

About the server, the back up is down for now, but Nyu's going to fix the original as soon as he can. Sorry for the downtime, everyone~ League will run, at least Emerald/Ruby only if we're on the original server. Script stuff and all that. In the meantime, download the game and amuse yourselves~

• Like 1

You mentioned you added Ralts and such. This would make me assume it's either in an area where you could previously catch Pokemon or that you've added a clue like you have for many other Pokemon, can you confirm or deny this? >>

Also, how soon will Dawn Stone be available for Gallade at that?

• 3 weeks later...