{E16} SPOILERS - Jobs Applications

ff9alex

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Hide contents

The train station opens after you beat Adrienn. You don't need to rebuild it. 

Awesome, thanks! I wanted Goomy haha. So I will have to try to win the gym...

Haven't faced it yet, but I rounded everyone up so I'm about to.

39 minutes ago, Shpee said:
  Hide contents

Are you sure the Sweet Co application is for the elevator guy? I'm in team magma but it doesn't work for me.

Spoiler

The team magma guy in the elevator wants an application from Spyce (the restaurant).

On 12/9/2016 at 7:03 AM, Tapu Fufu said:
  Hide contents

Just letting everyone know that you can get Charmander after the Aqua application side quest, too. He says they took it from the Magma hideout and gives it to you.

It's holding a Choice Specs and knows Belly Drum.

I believe it is a random egg move the charmander i received has dragon dance, and i have yet to finish the sidequest i just gave Archer the application and he took off most likely a bug though

Edited by danboy

6 hours ago, GOAT Mcgree said:
  Hide contents

someone anyone please tell me Where Mannie is because it seems until i check on him i cant complete the quest and ive checked anywhere that has anything to do with Construction someone please help me

Spoiler

Mannie is the construction guy, right? Check a place that has been bombed at the very start of the game.

3 minutes ago, GOAT Mcgree said:
  Hide contents

i did and he isnt there just the construction guy, do i have go there at a certain time or something?

Spoiler

The construction job should definitely be in the Peridot Station, check carefully.

1 minute ago, GOAT Mcgree said:
  Hide contents

i have and hes not there ive even chaged the days and time to see if he'll show and hes a noshow

Spoiler

He? You don't need to talk to any NPC, just collect the papers. It should be somewhere in the station.

4 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Reveal hidden contents

He? You don't need to talk to any NPC, just collect the papers. It should be somewhere in the station.

Spoiler

im talking about Mannie hes not at the station at all ive already gotten the papers from that construction guy too

3 minutes ago, GOAT Mcgree said:
  Hide contents

im talking about Mannie hes not at the station at all ive already gotten the papers from that construction guy too

Spoiler

I'm not sure about the names, is Mannie one of the Aqua gang members that you need to give a job? If yes, then he should be either in 7th street or in the elevator that leads to 7th street.

2 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

I'm not sure about the names, is Mannie one of the Aqua gang members that you need to give a job? If yes, then he should be either in 7th street or in the elevator that leads to 7th street.

Spoiler

I already found and gave him the Application the problem im having is i cant find him now because i need to check up on him to finish the sidequest with Archer

Just now, GOAT Mcgree said:
  Hide contents

I already found and gave him the Application the problem im having is i cant find him now because i need to check up on him to finish the sidequest with Archer

Spoiler

You don't need to find any of the members you gave jobs to complete the quest, in fact there are a few members that you can't even find (like Mannie). You need to give Archer a job to complete the quest.

2 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Reveal hidden contents

You don't need to find any of the members you gave jobs to complete the quest, in fact there are a few members that you can't even find (like Mannie). You need to give Archer a job to complete the quest.

Spoiler

oh well that solves that but the thing is is that he doesnt even ask me to find him a job he just keeps saying the same thing all the time 

Just now, GOAT Mcgree said:
  Hide contents

oh well that solves that but the thing is is that he doesnt even ask me to find him a job he just keeps saying the same thing all the time 

Spoiler

You still need to give him a job, and I don't really know which job archer wants since I did the quest with team magma. But someone else here should know so just ask here.

Just now, Farnsworth said:

Reveal hidden contents

You still need to give him a job, and I don't really know which job archer wants since I did the quest with team magma. But someone else here should know so just ask here.

Spoiler

pretty sure i already know what job he wants its just that everytime i use the application infront of him i get the ''cant use that here'' thing and he doesnt even respond to it afterwards

2 minutes ago, GOAT Mcgree said:
  Hide contents

pretty sure i already know what job he wants its just that everytime i use the application infront of him i get the ''cant use that here'' thing and he doesnt even respond to it afterwards

Spoiler

It should work, if it isn't then I don't know how to help you. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Spoiler

I have to get the last job for Maxwelll, how can I restore Obsidia slums? I talked almost to everyone at the great hall but they don't tell me how to fix that ugly place...

Edited by GishkiSoul
Forgot to use spoiler