Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

13 hours ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

Talk to everyone within the city limits, and you'll find them

Spoiler

How many are there?

Should I also look into the Spinel Town, Calcenon City, Ametrine City, Wastelands?

Edited by Debojit97

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods
11 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

the sweet heart is actually for a different quest in the Spyce restuarant. There's no boyfriend to deliver the sweetheart to as far as I know.

There's a girl, but she has to turn it down because she's straight. 

7 minutes ago, Trollcloud said:

Hide contents

Is there possibly a list to what each different renovation you can pay for at the grand hall rewards you with? would very much appreciate if someone could help me out, since i can't decide on which to do

Spoiler

My suggestion is to save before renovating and then soft reset until you get the option that you like the most. As per the list, I think that these are the rewards:

Azurine Island: Chimchar (egg), Bulbasaur (wild), Pinsir (wild), Heracross (wild), Rocky Helmet

Obsidia Slums: Charmander (if you chose to side with team magma), Goomy (GUM room) // if you chose team aqua you don't need to renovate the slums for the charmander

Railnet: Togepi (egg), Assault Vest, Steelixite

1 minute ago, hehexd said:
  Hide contents

Hey guys im trying to do the nametag event but i can't find simon in the graveyard where is he?

Spoiler

Check the apartment next to the pokemon center in upper peridot ward? (If you talked to him near the graveyard in a previous episode.

Edited by Strider

2 minutes ago, hehexd said:
  Hide contents

I dont see the apartment next to pokemon center in peridot and im pretty sure i've checked every house

Spoiler

In upper peridot, near Blacksteam shelter, there is a pokemart. If you're not having problems he should be in a building east of the pokemon center.

Edited by Strider
I'm an idiot.

Spoiler

So i may have messed up... I finished the long chain of side quests that ultimately lead to the fortune teller but in the process I lost the sanctum key but I never opened the locked door in the sanctum itself... is there anyway to actually open it now?

1 minute ago, F.E.A.R said:
  Hide contents

So i may have messed up... I finished the long chain of side quests that ultimately lead to the fortune teller but in the process I lost the sanctum key but I never opened the locked door in the sanctum itself... is there anyway to actually open it now?

Spoiler

How did you even lose it? Did you trade the klefki holding it?

1 minute ago, Lightseeker said:
  Hide contents

How did you even lose it? Did you trade the klefki holding it?

Spoiler

*sigh* nevermind I guess that makes a lot more sense, I just sent the klefki to the pc and never really thought much of it till now. I feel dumb now.... thanks though.

Hey, I'm a bit stuck with a few quests, woud be nice if you guys coud help me out.

Spoiler

I'm missing the Stick and the Custap Berry for the restaurant quest. Is there another possibility to get the berry than during the Pinsir/Heracross puzzle?

Spoiler

I have no more keys left for the underwater cities, but there are quite a few houses still locked up. Do I get any more keys from other quests, did I miss some keys or are they staying locked for now?

Spoiler

Is there anything I can do with the Dark Material?

Thanks a lot for your help.

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, mordy said:

Hey, I'm a bit stuck with a few quests, woud be nice if you guys coud help me out.

Hide contents

I'm missing the Stick and the Custap Berry for the restaurant quest. Is there another possibility to get the berry than during the Pinsir/Heracross puzzle?

Hide contents

I have no more keys left for the underwater cities, but there are quite a few houses still locked up. Do I get any more keys from other quests, did I miss some keys or are they staying locked for now?

Hide contents

I'm not sure for the first question, but I can answer the second and third ones. 

Some of the underwater houses don't have keys for them. It's possible those ones will be unlocked later or are just there for decoration/background detail. There's currently nothing that can be done with the Dark Material. 

5 minutes ago, mordy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Check the second post of my Item Guide for the Stick. Ok it's in one of the vendors in 7th street but you can see in which one it is there. Custaps are sold in one of the newly reachable floors of the Dpt store. Boom. Also there are three sunken city parts with keys for them. K, S and F. If you've been to all three and find no more keys, there are no more keys to find

Thanks for the quick replies.

3 minutes ago, Odybld said:

Hide contents

Check the second post of my Item Guide for the Stick. Ok it's in one of the vendors in 7th street but you can see in which one it is there. Custaps are sold in one of the newly reachable floors of the Dpt store. Boom. Also there are three sunken city parts with keys for them. K, S and F. If you've been to all three and find no more keys, there are no more keys to find

So I have to get more stickers for the store if I can't access the floor I need yet, right?

And one more thing:

Spoiler

I heard about a Corin-Rogue quest in Jasper, I'd like to know what that is about or where exacty it starts, since I wasn't able to find anything.

5 minutes ago, mordy said:

So I have to get more stickers for the store if I can't access the floor I need yet, right?

And one more thing:

Hide contents

I heard about a Corin-Rogue quest in Jasper, I'd like to know what that is about or where exacty it starts, since I wasn't able to find anything.

Spoiler

Yes, check if you missed any. Also, if you're looking for a criminal, don't ask me. Ask the local police department

7 minutes ago, mordy said:

And one more thing:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Just a bit of trouble shooting, make sure you've actually interacted with him on seventh street first (by talking to some gang members in I believe north opal, and north lapis ward, then going to the guy next to the pokemon seller on seventh street.

I forgot to do this, and was wondering why I couldn't start the quest.