Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, 5hift said:
  Hide contents

Ah ok, already got those things.

And one final thing (sorry if I'm asking for a lot) but where do I start the quest for the Super Rod?

Spoiler

Don't worry some of these sidequests are very confusing.

To start the quest you need to talk to Simon in the Beryl Graveyard. If he isn't there try searching for him in upper Peridot in the apartment next to the Poke Mart. If you still can't find him go to the Save File Fix thread and ask one of the mods to fix it for you so that Simon will appear in the Graveyard. This quest is still bugged if you didn't trigger it back in the Meteor Base in Tanzan Mountain.

EDIT: 

@Aerilate

Spoiler

2. Yes, the place where El took Luna.

Edited by Farnsworth

EDIT:

Sorry for another double post. The edit button is really confusing sometimes since it doesn't work if you try to edit in a new quote (and instead you make a new post).

Edited by Farnsworth
Double post

4 minutes ago, Aerilate said:
  Hide contents

1. About the Mulch sidequest, I've already found three of them: Damp, Stable and Gooey. Where can I find the remaining one(s)?

2. After getting Klefki, it was holding the Sanctum Key. Where do I use it? Should I go to that place in 7th Street?

940f39ff296644209b62e5112121b137.png

3. Now for the Application sidequest. I'm with Aqua, I've got jobs for everyone, except Razzy. He's the guy on the elevator who says he wants a job where he follows instructions.

Spoiler

3. Go into the newly renovated train station in Peridot and pick up the application there. 

5 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Reveal hidden contents

Don't worry some of these sidequests are very confusing.

To start the quest you need to talk to Simon in the Beryl Graveyard. If he isn't there try searching for him in upper Peridot in the apartment next to the Poke Mart. If you still can't find him go to the Save File Fix thread and ask one of the mods to fix it for you so that Simon will appear in the Graveyard. This quest is still bugged if you didn't trigger it back in the Meteor Base in Tanzan Mountain.

Spoiler

Hm yeah looks like I'm gonna have to get my save file fixed.

Thanks for all your help.

3 minutes ago, Crow_BlackFeather said:
  Hide contents

where in the obsidia slums do I get the key though? (has renovated it)

Spoiler

After renovating the Slums just talk to everyone there and one guy should give you the key.

Spoiler

Few questions

1. Found Klefki Sanctum key and in room, what does one do after that (heard library and activate books in certain order, anyway how)

Just to clarify, I've found the Sanctum key and entered the room already, was wondering what to do after that

2. In cave where find razor claw, water flowing right, how does one reverse direction of water flow?
3. What does one do in Chrysolia Springs (I couldn't find cameruptite)?

Is both Magmarizer and Cameruptite there...
4. What is this Chrysolia Pass Fisherman quest that is spoken about?

Okay that's part of the Tara ID mission then

Edited by Loquiito17

3 minutes ago, Loquiito17 said:

Hide contents

Few questions

1. Found Klefki Sanctum key and in room, what does one do after that (heard library and activate books in certain order, anyway how)

2. In cave where find razor claw, water flowing right, how does one reverse direction of water flow?
3. What does one do in Chrysolia Springs (I couldn't find cameruptite)?
4. What is this Chrysolia Pass Fisherman quest that is spoken about?

Spoiler

1. You take it to the Sanctum, the place where El took Luna to 'purify' her.

2. Use blizzard while in battle with a wild pokemon (you have to be surfing).

3. It's there, you'll have to do some strength puzzles though. Try pushing the boulder into one of the fountains to see what happens.

4. It's part of a quest that requires you searching bodies in the tanzan lake underwater. The fisherman is east of the lake.

Just now, Lightseeker said:
  Hide contents

Where can I get the applications for the magma members?

Spoiler

Well... think of the most suitable place after listening to the description of where they want to potentially work. For instance, the guy who sells you Blast Powder seems to be interested in herbs and medicine. 

Spoiler

Sorry to ask again

Just finished going to sanctum with the key and opened room
Read diary and collected items

See coloured statues

What does one do after this (for the long mission starting with the ring found underwater and the combined with randall's key)

1 minute ago, Loquiito17 said:
  Hide contents

Sorry to ask again

Just finished going to sanctum with the key and opened room
Read diary and collected items

See coloured statues

What does one do after this (for the long mission starting with the ring found underwater and the combined with randall's key)

Spoiler

Memorize the order of the colored statues and explore a certain library. There might be a room where those very colors are waiting for you. 

Just now, whodat09 said:
  Hide contents

Where is the pink pearl located?

Spoiler

Have you found the Classified Information? (If not, talk to the woman in Jasper Ward after finding her Diamond Ring underwater). Then explore Peridot Ward to find a certain familiar undercover agent. 

3 minutes ago, Xiri said:

Hide contents

Have you found the Classified Information? (If not, talk to the woman in Jasper Ward after finding her Diamond Ring underwater). Then explore Peridot Ward to find a certain familiar undercover agent. 

Spoiler

Oh which dive location is the diamond ring at?

Spoiler

Found the Room with the books
Got the order
Not sure how to activate it
My order is Green, Red, Purple, Yellow, BLue, Grey 

How does one activate these books...

Also how does one reply to other posts, pretty new to forum so don't know the functions

1 minute ago, Loquiito17 said:
  Hide contents

Found the Room with the books
Got the order
Not sure how to activate it
My order is Green, Red, Purple, Yellow, BLue, Grey 

How does one activate these books...

Also how does one reply to other posts, pretty new to forum so don't know the functions

Spoiler

Just click the books and it should work. There won't be any indicators of you activating the books though (until you finish the sequence).

To reply to posts click the quote button at the bottom of the post you want to reply to.

7 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

Just click the books and it should work. There won't be any indicators of you activating the books though (until you finish the sequence).

To reply to posts click the quote button at the bottom of the post you want to reply to.

Spoiler

Just tried clicking the books
Does that mean walk up to it and push forward once, and do so for each book in their order
I've done that multiple times and not working

My order is green, red, purple, yellow, blue and silver

Do I need to press a button like z or a on keyboard when doing so?

3 minutes ago, Loquiito17 said:
  Hide contents

Just tried clicking the books
Does that mean walk up to it and push forward once, and do so for each book in their order
I've done that multiple times and not working

My order is green, red, purple, yellow, blue and silver

Do I need to press a button like z or a on keyboard when doing so?

Spoiler

Yes. You have to press Z. The order is correct

2 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:
  Hide contents

I can't find the application for the muscly magma member. And another, can you find corin-rouge in ep 16 or is he for ep 17?

Spoiler

Try the Circus. And when Corin-rogue runs to the desert, that is all you can do at this point.

1 minute ago, Lightseeker said:
  Hide contents

I can't find the application for the muscly magma member. And another, can you find corin-rouge in ep 16 or is he for ep 17?

Spoiler

Not sure about magma since I was aqua

For corin-rouge you can find him in ep16

Find the 3 locations as the police officer describes for sightings, then use the clues to figure out final location