let's play a game

dan2

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a fix pool made of basic colors. Otherwise every shade will be considered a different color and the game will never end.

To present an example, White has Grey and Silver as its 'neighboring colors'. Right now I cannot think of another.

Btw I have no idea how the word for the colour of every specific plant or fruit is called in English, so this will easily tire the non-native speakers if it is indeed a weird choice of colour. Right now I think you are just mocking them.

Champagne?

wrong

There should be a fix pool made of basic colors. Otherwise every shade will be considered a different color and the game will never end.

To present an example, White has Grey and Silver as its 'neighboring colors'. Right now I cannot think of another.

Btw I have no idea how the word for the colour of every specific plant or fruit is called in English, so this will easily tire the non-native speakers if it is indeed a weird choice of colour. Right now I think you are just mocking them.

i think you're reading into this far too much because this is literally the most stupid game ever

i have more than one color planned, and they all follow a pattern. the first one is obviously going to be the hardest until the pattern develops. that, and adding a fixed pool of basic colors probably puts us at a solid 30 colors to choose from

if i see something close enough to the color in the future, i'll let it slide

ehhhhhhh

i'll take ivory as correct

the actual color i was thinking of was alabaster

NEXT COLOR

YAAAAY MOM DAD I DID IT

Seriously tho, I could never have guessed alabaster. I had to look up what it is. Non-native speakers are going to have a hard time...

i can translate for romance language speakers because i can read the majority of them

keep in mind the original color was alabaster though, that's important for the pattern to develop

in addition to that, if anyone wants to make guesses at the pattern, i can confirm that as well

Edited by Knight of Argentum