WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE?!

Joolzrose

• Developers

Ame said there will be a new Reborn website in the next few weeks with about a week-long unavailability because of the migration. Do you think we should expect the E16 community release before or after that?

But I have a theory in which Ame always releases an episode at the worst possible time for me. So looking at my school life: there's a test I have due on Wednesday so...she'll upload it on the Tuesday after Black Friday. I'm calling it now.

Is it me, or do others also just have a sneaking suspicion that Ame will never release EP16 and put us through an eternal hell is going to release EP16 the day after your prediction just to spite you?

Is it me, or do others also just have a sneaking suspicion that Ame will never release EP16 and put us through an eternal hell is going to release EP16 the day after your prediction just to spite you?

That would be incredible, but I feel like that's not going to be the case.

You'll know that the community release will be out when all you get is a message saying something about how ame burned down the forums again when you try to open the forums; a week after that Ame will welcome you to the new forums while presumably promising not to do it again, and conversing at length about how E16 will come out next year.

• Global Mods

I just want some info!! I want some date so i wont be coming here everyday and than be dissapointed :(

As I said in the thread before, Ame said it's impossible to put a measurement or estimation on how far testing is since there's no way of knowing how many bugs will pop up.

Even if they dont know ho many bugs they will find they should know when they will get to the end of the game no?

I assume it's not just a matter of speedrunning to the end of the episode and see the credits roll. In order to find bugs, they must have to actually look for them. They explore, test stuff and so on... Everyone must be reporting various bugs at their own pace.They're cleaning up the "unpolished" product for us non-aces, the least we can do is give them the time they need. Besides, I don't think Ame herself would be happy to let things stall more than necessary.

Also we're prolly not getting the community release while the current website is still up anyway.

Even if they dont know ho many bugs they will find they should know when they will get to the end of the game no?

Please be patient. The developers and the beta-testers are all giving up their free time to create and polish this wonderful game without any profit - so they don't technically have to meet any deadlines at all, and its quite rude to just urge them by whining like this. I know you are very eager for the new episode and like Alistair stated above, Ame is probably the one who wants the game to be released publicly the most - but all good things take time.

Where could you downlaod the community release when it comes out?

Is it the same like rejuvenation, like on a own forum? or just on the main page?

I ask this since there is a difference betweeen community and public release, which I just found out.

A topic will show up either in the Development Blog subforum or the Community Announcements one, for the Community Release.