Hello everyone, please treat me well

Character OS

Hi! New Reborn player here. I'd like to introduce and talk a little bit about myself, if that's okay.

I just started Pokemon Reborn a couple days ago and I'm really enjoying it so far. I took a hiatus from Pokemon after Platinum because I was spending too much time and effort on it and just got burnt out, but seeing some of the news on Sun and Moon has gotten me hyped up about Pokemon again. I happened to see mention of this game in TV Tropes and it seemed like something I'd enjoy, so while waiting for Sun and Moon I decided to try my hand at a Pokemon game once again with Pokemon Reborn. My favorite Pokemon is probably Azelf, and I tend to be very fond of Psychic types in general. That aside, I'm basically your everyday college student and something of a computer-addicted shut-in, and I generally enjoy watching anime, reading stories, and playing video games. I might not be all that active or productive on this board, but I hope to get along with everyone when I am here. Since Reborn seems to have a ton more challenges and secrets than your average Pokemon game, I'll probably have a lot of questions to ask this community as I play through the game, so please bear with me.

Some more misc. info about my interests:

Favorite video games: Shadow Hearts series, Odin Sphere, Dissidia Final Fantasy series, Devil Survivor Overclocked, Paper Mario 1-3, etc.

Favorite books/VNs: Fablehaven series, Harry Potter series, Artemis Fowl, Fate/stay Night, Rewrite, Hatsuyuki Sakura, etc.

Favorite anime: Student Council's Discretion, Monogatari series, Durarara!!, Index/Railgun, etc.

tumblr_ofh81lIpHz1qddbj7o1_540.gif

*yawn* Oh, it's that time of the day again.

Please proceed to the mind-control chamber on the right.

It's a quite painless proces, and will in fact, make you feel nothing at all.

Please enjoy your entry into the hivemind ~

Many funs are to be had here, enjoy your stay.