What can I do after beating Ciel?

t831011

Yeah, you finished E15, which means you're done with all the main content.

There aren't any huge sidequests to do. You can train up new team members, breed and go find some event pokemon, but if you're happy with your team you're pretty much done. E16 is coming soon though, so you'll have some new content to enjoy.

You can wait. Episode 16 will most likely be out the end of November.

If you can't wait and want to play Reborn, then I recommend EV training. It is a godsend having EV trained pokemon in Reborn. It makes you on an even leveled playing field with the bosses. It's also good preparation for any boss that your team may have trouble with in the future. I recommend just doing it in your free time instead of all at once. It can get pretty boring if you aren't patient.

You may also want to find the remaining department store stickers in the meantime. (At least thats what I did)

Though you won't be able to access Floor 9 and Floor 10 before the Episode 16 release.

...Oh and you may also want to uncover the truth about Corey, if you haven't done so already. I have a feeling that this may be relevant for the future plot. Though thats all Im gonna say, as I don't want to spoil you.

I would take the time to level up your party using the Grand Hall trainers, and catch/breed new Pokemon that might give you an edge in the upcoming gym battles (I'm looking at you, Dragon's Den field). Don't forget to EV train as well, it gives you an extra boost to the stats you want your 'mons to excel in.

Hi Wandering Corvus

what are grand hall trainers , are they some repeatable trainer that can be found after completing EP15?

HI Josef

I've found all the stickers already, the south adventure wood one really killed me.

I got a silver card behind Corey's Stunky, what would it do?

HI mde2001

I'm thinking that I should train a "dragon slayer type" pokemon because my current team have no ice/fairy type move.

Any suggestions?

Maybe a High speed Ice/Fairy type?

Will Lapras, Amaura, Sylveon work? Their speed isn't so good though.

Hi Taska

I'll sure spend my time on breeding and ev training, just to make sure I didn't miss something important.

Edited by t831011

Grand Hall trainers are just repeatable trainer battles in the grand hall. They aren't anything special.

There are plenty of good pokemon to slay dragon type pokemon. Sylveon can be a pretty sweet choice given it has access to pixilate. Sneasal is a really fast ice type and we're probably going to be able to evolve it in the next update (although no-one can be sure). What is best really depends on your team.

There are few things you might want to do:

Breed. You may want to read this thread to gain non-TM moves for your pokemon:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10935

Hunt. Search for your next team sets against gym leaders which may be present on next episode (steel, bug, fairy, dragon, rock?)

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6802

Collect. Still searching for an item but you don't have any idea where to? This thread might interest you:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16315

Just beat her

So did I just finish Ep15? is there some place I should go next?

Are there some interesting side event between entering Agate circus and beating Ciel?

I was doing the main storyline all the time so I guess I miss a lot of cool things.

That's it for now! But as other posters have suggested, there are plenty of Pokemon you can get from events and a lot more besides that.

Pretty much what everyone else said. But if you did all that and is satisfied with your progress but still want to play more pokemon while waiting for episode 16 of reborn. Try Pokemon Rejuvenation. That or Pokemon Insurgence.

Edited by OverlordNyarlathotep