PokeNations 2 Championship

Deleted User

Ah, my final opponent. I'm getting all sentimental now. I shall not falter, and I will crush you with all my might. For Amazon!!

sorry i wanted to be a cheeselord like kaito lets have fun ok personthing

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, my final opponent. I'm getting all sentimental now. I shall not falter, and I will crush you with all my might. For Amazon!!

sorry i wanted to be a cheeselord like kaito lets have fun ok personthing

So we're facing off. Let's make it a good match!

Xiri over Bazaro

I picked the guy that beats me every time, what are the odds?

Hycrox over Cyanna

Blind guess tbh

Lil baby rupe over 99 Losses

If rupe cares, I have to pick him, sorry 99

Lugruf over Deekus

Deekus is good as far as I know but I like the Basque autonomist

Swampellow vs Krim

The swamp is great period

Personthing over Renzo

Sorry bro but this guy's name once was Mighty Kamina.

Pyrr vs Washman

Shit. I don't wanna pick this one. On one hand I have a small gut feeling that Pyrr will make the upset happen. On the other Wash is one of the best players in Reborn... so I won't pick the match :)

Pyrr vs Washman

Shit. I don't wanna pick this one. On one hand I have a small gut feeling that Pyrr will make the upset happen. On the other Wash is one of the best players in Reborn... so I won't pick the match :)

Upset?

LOL

When I'm done with him, he'll be wishing I didn't lose...

Nothing stops this train

I was thinking that too when I was 4-0 the other week but got bopped by ya boi personthing when I threw together a team last minute. Be prepared friend you are going to have to work for this one > :D

Edited by Sheepish

Time for some based predictions.

Xiri over Bazaro

Xiri's too good man, I've had real trouble with him in the past and can confidently say he's better than me. Baz's got skills but Xiri's winning this one.

Hycrox over Cyanna

After having checked out their performances thus far I'm slightly more confident in Hycrox taking this one than Cyanna. It's anyone's game really though.

rupe over 99 Losses

rupe's the man when it comes to this game. I've heard 99 Losses is solid too but I only have first hand experience with rupe.

Deekus over Lugruf

Having seen my man Deekus play I'm glad I got here first and snapped up that good Sheep name. I wouldn't want to fight him for it, 'cause while I'm not confident I'd lose, I'm also not confident I'd win either. Lugruf, you've got a perfect record but it ain't staying that way.

Krim over Swamp

Krim's solid, I didn't know much about either of these before I did some digging but having done so I'm confidently tipping Krim.

Renzo over Personthing

He said it himself, he's the only one who can equal the god Infernape88. Renzo and defeat don't go hand in hand easily.

Wash over Pyrrhon

Wash is gonna clean the floor with Pyrrhon, that's why they call him the Washman. Nah but for real Pyrrhon can put up a good fight but I'm marginally picking Wash.

If I'm right on all seven counts it'll be a 4-3 victory to Amazon. I get the feeling this is gonna be close.

Deekus over Lugruf

Having seen my man Deekus play I'm glad I got here first and snapped up that good Sheep name. I wouldn't want to fight him for it, 'cause while I'm not confident I'd lose, I'm also not confident I'd win either. Lugruf, you've got a perfect record but it ain't staying that way.

I actually made this account awhile back before I was more known as Deekus but rest assured I will be changing display name once I get the rupees xD

Time for some based predictions.

Xiri over Bazaro

Xiri's too good man, I've had real trouble with him in the past and can confidently say he's better than me. Baz's got skills but Xiri's winning this one.

Hycrox over Cyanna

After having checked out their performances thus far I'm slightly more confident in Hycrox taking this one than Cyanna. It's anyone's game really though.

rupe over 99 Losses

rupe's the man when it comes to this game. I've heard 99 Losses is solid too but I only have first hand experience with rupe.

Deekus over Lugruf

Krim over Swamp

Krim's solid, I didn't know much about either of these before I did some digging but having done so I'm confidently tipping Krim.

Renzo over Personthing

He said it himself, he's the only one who can equal the god Infernape88. Renzo and defeat don't go hand in hand easily.

Wash over Pyrrhon

Wash is gonna clean the floor with Pyrrhon, that's why they call him the Washman. Nah but for real Pyrrhon can put up a good fight but I'm marginally picking Wash.

If I'm right on all seven counts it'll be a 4-3 victory to Amazon. I get the feeling this is gonna be close.

The reason Infernape88 isn't on the roster for finals is because I beat him too hard during training and he's still recovering. I have ascended Infernape88 himself. That being said. The only grievance I have with your predictions is you think my boy, my man, my homie, my cold cut killer PYRRHON, can possibly taste defeat by the hands of Washman. My man Pyrrhon wakes up and he pisses EXCELLENCE!! When my boy Pyrrhon is done with Washman, he's gonna have to be called Washed Up.

The reason Infernape88 isn't on the roster for finals is because I beat him too hard during training and he's still recovering. I have ascended Infernape88 himself. That being said. The only grievance I have with your predictions is you think my boy, my man, my homie, my cold cut killer PYRRHON, can possibly taste defeat by the hands of Washman. My man Pyrrhon wakes up and he pisses EXCELLENCE!! When my boy Pyrrhon is done with Washman, he's gonna have to be called Washed Up.

First win to Atlantis: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/reborn-ou-67594

Thank you Hycrox for the regi-rocking match. I'm glad that you weren't a regi-icy guy with a will of regi-steel. It was a Regi-gigas of a battle, and I'm very happy to have been your opponent.

Thank you Cyanna for that regi-gigantic battle where we easily broke the regi-ice. It regi-rocked and only someone with a heart of regi-steel would not be happy in the end.