Notus

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Support Squad

Anyone who's still out and about, feel free to meet up with Gabriel. Though iirc he agreed to meet with Jorgen, idr what he's doing at the moment.

A) the deadline for their meeting passed a while ago when it got dark. well past the agreed time. B} Jorgen is also currently exploring but I'm currently only able to keep in touch a little bit, moving into uni is a time-eater. Thus a lack of activity.

Eh, sure I guess. Cuts down on the number of people they'll have to go looking for in the morning if she brings him back.

EDIT: You know what...fuck my original intentions for her personality, I'm honestly liking this semi-mean, ruthless efficiency streak she's got going. Personality has been edited, I like this too much to go back now.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for going MIA for some time guys. I had an big event to organize at school this weekend and right after that my laptop charger died. Now back on track!

Noo problem Inno, I was the one who delayed this the most. Take your time.
I´ll try PMing Jory to see if he´s still on, though with the time I took to make this last update I wouldn´t be surprised if he simply didn´t see it yet.

Psssst Intsys, Lucille isn't actually in veiw in the hall, she's somewhere around the corner more or less giving into a ptsd flashback. Only the bird is there, hence why I split Aquila senpai's section into two parts with her finding them and then returning

I want to progress, and have Marcus take us to the school, and try to contact the rest of the group if possible, but I don't want to be a dick and leave Jory behind, but it has been almost a month since he posted ಠ╭╮ಠ

Yep, I´ve sent him a PM and had no answer as well... For now just keep going and assume Jarvis is following. If needed I´ll reserve the right to bunny him if needed (I´ll keep it to a minimum).

Also, Jorgen and Misara´s scene needs to develop. Right now CG is waiting Dobby to answer.

I´d like to do a time skip to the day of the opening ceremony soon, so the earlier we wrap up the sooner we progress with the story.

Heyoo, and yet again sorry for the delay. More PC problems here, added to sme time out at sea, have prevented me from posting. We'll have mpre stuff tomorrow though, don't worry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still here, obviously :P

The white haired butler then raised one of his gloved hands. "Even me, though I didn´t want to take any chances. Anyone could be wearing one of these." Bargus knew that was the stealing glove, painted all white on the outside to make it stand out less.

Does that mean Haze somehow managed to fix the broken glove, or at least, restore its appearances?

Edited by IntSys