Week 10 - Tier Shift (I'll make it pretty later)

Deleted User

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but Amazon might win and I'll lose. :feelsgn:

If Amazon would lose then their maximum possible score is 6-4 with a total of 36 wins. Therefore even if Atlantis also loses, and only get 2 wins this week then they have a record of 6-4 with 37 wins. That puts them through to the finals to play Avalon. And also, my mother was a hamster and my father smelt of elderberries.

There, I fixed it for you ;)

Edited by HYCROX

Am I the only Ravenholt that's still full of themselves after 9 weeks? Ah well, different strokes for different fighters. I, for one, am happy to be rostered. 2 wins and 2 losses, time for the decider.

i'm still up and ready to battle as well, but I can somewhat see what the others are saying and where they are coming from. It's been a long season, with the initial hype slowly dying with each loss and with every other person that drops out of the competition. A couple members stopped returning and The Family became fractured as a result. We've had many recent losses to the hands of paralysis and crits if I see another Galvantula in the next year, it'll be too soon. I can understand why they are no longer interested in the competition because they are feeling deflated about their own abilities to succeed.

But this is not an admission of defeat. No, the remaining Ravenholts will resist the pulls of loss and give it our all one final time.

Now then, won't you dine with us?

Not sure whose bright idea it was to put me in the roster again after how badly I fucked up last week.

I refuse to battle.

I agree with Breakfast, buuuuut it's whatever. I might as well get wiped again to save me the trouble of getting haxed one more time, but who knows.

It's the last week and it's a fun tier. Go out, have fun, use the mons you love, there is absolutely no pressure at all. I put you in because you haven't played as many games and I wanted you to get some more action.

It's a game. Enjoy it, guys. Come on

Double post because Captain Breakfast has decided to write the book on how to quit twice in a 10-week casual competition. Swapped with Cobalt because my first two subs are more of "you're still getting a chance to play if you show up"

Never give a second chance to someone who can't honour it