status generator

Jelly

the average reborn user: "oh no ive ran out of things to say to make people think im really smart whatever shall i do???"

me: look no further! a new way to generate random phony intellectual garbage is here!

average reborn loser: "wow! how is that even possible?!!!"

me: http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

average reborn user: "thanks jelly! you really made it quick and easy for me to spout donkey shit out of my mouth!"

you're all welcome

• Global Mods
The planet is aglow with sonar energy.

This life is nothing short of an evolving osmosis of psychic wonder. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is growth.

Although you may not realize it, you are conscious.

Reality has always been buzzing with warriors whose essences are nurtured by intuition. We are in the midst of a non-local awakening of life that will enable us to access the quantum soup itself. Humankind has nothing to lose.

Presence is the driver of being. Beauty is a constant. We exist as supercharged waveforms.

You must take a stand against illusion. We can no longer afford to live with ego. Where there is selfishness, rebirth cannot thrive.

Dogma is the antithesis of empathy.

The akashic record may be the solution to what’s holding you back from an ecstatic metamorphosis of stardust. As you dream, you will enter into infinite potential that transcends understanding. Through alternative medicine, our brains are enveloped in transcendence.

By maturing, we self-actualize. Nothing is impossible. You and I are dreamweavers of the galaxy.

We live, we dream, we are reborn. Sharing is the driver of fulfillment. Consciousness consists of molecular structures of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a maturing of the authentic. Jelly is a smelly saint.

Edited by HYCROX