Anyone else thinks Julia's signature pokemon should be Pom-Pom styled Oricorio?

aGoodCabinet

She's the first one I thought of when I saw its design. ^-^

However, I think Ame said no Gen 7s until the epilogue, if that. So probably not :(

The exception to that will be if there happens to be a new Pokemon or Mega that works out as an ace for an upcoming leader. For example with Ciel: Altaria was always her ace and I was going to have a hell of a time making it powerful, but then there was a Mega and all of my problems were solved. So like if there happens to be a Mega Dragonite then I'll have to add Gen 7 sometime before Saphira's battle.

So there is hope but it also means that another fight might be much more difficult.

Edited by FairFamily

Even booms aside I can't picture it not being on her team. I'd go as far as saying that it should be her ace, she can still have a bunch of stuff that explodes but I mean come on, an electric cheerleader bird? That goes hand in hand with Julia.

Ace? No. While it would match her exactly (why do I have a feeling one of the designers may have seen Reborn when making this...because it's way too uncanny in its design to Julia), I feel it's better as a secondary ace or a well known Pokemon on her team aka replacing Emolga.

Julia currently has 2 Voltorbs on her team. I don't see Emolga getting cut before one of them.

Also, thanks for pointing this out to out to me. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have noticed how delightful a pair these two would have made until it showed up on her team in the post game.