[Art:Drawing] Chemia-chan's Semi-headcanon Crap Doodles of People~

Alchemia Chan

Crap, I forgot to properly name the title by putting [Art] on it, I am so sorry.

fix'd now ohyeye ;-;

Hello everyone.

YOH! I'm bored. So here come this lil boi making crappy doodles of you people whenever I feel like doing so.

I snatched a bunch of your faces to use as reference for these, mixed in with my headcanons of you guys so they may tend to be a whole lot inaccurate.

I tried to capture your personalities as far as I could but I guess being talentless sure has its downfalls. (As if having no talents could give you any advantages at all.)

The quality of these drawings are so poor, yet I have no intention of getting better at this craft whatsoever so judge me all you want, lmao. I am really bad at drawing so sorry for that.

Anyway, I'll try to make 2-3 doodles each week with a "Who's that Pokemon" silhouette thingy before I release them if anyone would be actually interested in guessing who the heck I drew.

I might be open to requests and suggestions of who to make next as long as I'm comfortable with it.

Doodle Compilation:

Amethyst

R7WuIrQ.png

Juuzou

0Fuyv0D.png

Zumi

ynHwvis.png

Moshu

AxaOEQf.png

Mar_mar

vfZmzok.png

Alice (1st of August. 2016)

J0sofQN.png

I'll make them smaller next time when I feel like it. But for now, they're as big as they could get, hurrdurr.

Edited by Alchemia Chan
  • Upvote 3

It's been two days and no one directly posted a guess here so this might look like a double-post, but I quote on "two days" so it means it's not.

I'm not even sure if this one is any accurate at all but I made it as good as I possibly can.

But I got lazy over the shoes and the pants because drawing the shirt threw me off, lol.

So here is Alice I guess? I had to dig deep to get a better reference.

I think that shirt was supposed to be short-sleeved but making it longer was much more fun to draw.

J0sofQN.png

Edited by Alchemia Chan
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...