Fire Emblem On The Forums: Ashes (OOC/Recruitment)

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

Yea, I had that feeling, however, I have the feeling that in some regard Meredith sorta falls back into her ol' soldier days so she just structures her group in that way a bit. ((though very loosely lol.)) so she kinda is more selective in who's in her "unit" or somethin'. She's at least talked to them all at some point. ((similar to what she did for Radburn and Serene recently, probably not to the same level however.))

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

I for one love the nickname, and I'm tempted to start overplaying how skilled/strong he is with a lance in between chapters just to make the comparison funnier tbh. Gg thunder blunder. Unnecesarry crits and vital misses, just what you want from a good fe unit.

I feel tempted to have Serene challenge Meredith to a spar with a fire spear.

*Enters the room, overhears the mere mention of the idea, turns around and walks away immediately*

c7f91Qj.png

"Nooooooope. Not dealing with it. Do what you want with each other, you're both grown women, and I don't really care; just don't come crying to me about it afterwards."

Besides, her lance would probably melt after just a few blows...and so would the javelin too... or simply combust on the spot if the handles are made of wood...

Actually I like that idea, gives the perfect way to rid myself of the damn thing if she doesn't end up trying to give it to Klaren for reasons

It isn't a question of if she'll get a break with ya'll's foolish post-battle antics, only if she'll make a break...

Someone will end up with that thing eventually, its just a matter of when. Also I do sort of wonder if a sort of "break map" will exist in any capacity. Inb4 beach map ends up happening.

Or Christmas map.Then I can use a...certain mug image.

Edited by Zetaark

*Enters the room, overhears the mere mention of the idea, turns around and walks away immediately*

c7f91Qj.png

"Nooooooope. Not dealing with it. Do what you want with each other, you're both grown women, and I don't really care; just don't come crying to me about it afterwards."

Besides, her lance would probably melt after just a few blows...and so would the javelin too... or simply combust on the spot if the handles are made of wood...

The gauntlet in her armor hand is fireproof. A large part of her fighting style actually does involve physically stabbing people with fire.

The gauntlet in her armor hand is fireproof. A large part of her fighting style actually does involve physically stabbing people with fire.

I meant more for Meredith... I don't think her armor or weapons are all that flameproof, all things considered...

and that reminds me of the olden days when Maya used to shoot arrows made of pure healing flames at people... ah, Gaelach Basm, that RP died far too damn early...infact, I didn't even get to fire a single arrow at all or really show off what White Fire could do, that's how fucking early it kick the bucket...

Maybe Serene will melt Meredith's icy heart?

...I'm sorry, its just that with Serene using fire magic and Meredith being ice affinity and Serene having water affinity and ice melting being water...

This..........idk how to feel about the above. (Im not sorry)

tfw you guys forget that Mere has like 5 RES. She's weirdly durable against magic for a non-mage. ((and not bein' a Peg Knight.))

Well...Serene has 11 MAG, Fire has 4 might...

She still does a good 10 damage to Meredith with a single blow, and Meredith inturn...

Serene has 1 DEF, Meredith comes in at 7 STR + Iron Lance's 7 Might for a whoping 13 damage...

Yeah, ya'll just gonna have to split that vulnary, Maya ain't going anywhere near that situation XD

Also fun fact: In a hypothetical Sparring scenario it's literally impossible for any of our mages to defeat Maya, not even Terrin the mighty Thunder Blunder...He's got the highest Mag at 13 and even he only does 5 damage with a normal hit (via Thunder)...which with Self-Healing on every turn, is more or less completely negated... and even with a crit Maya's heal output still outdoes the damage.

#RESForDays!

I mean, I don't think they'd try and injure each other you know... XD

Well, hey man, Accidents happen XD

Just ask Luka... he can tell ya all about it. Seriously, I think the kid managed to somehow invent a new category of magic when he pulled that arrow stunt: There was Dark, Light, Anima, and Staves...and now, there is the Facepalm category as well XD

Just ask Luka... he can tell ya all about it. Seriously, I think the kid managed to somehow invent a new category of magic when he pulled that arrow stunt: There was Dark, Light, Anima, and Staves...and now, there is the Facepalm category as well XD

Facepalm magic: The key to bringing world peace.