HERE COME DAT AMA

OH SHIT WHADUP

Q:What is you opinion about the community as a whole?

Q:Do you consider you self a Meme?

gee. boy. thats actually a question I need to think about for a moment. well, (most) people have been really friendly and tolerant here so far. they are also somehow allowing me to exist amidst them for a reason I do not yet comprehend, but I am most thankful for this. but to be fair, sometimes the average iq in reborn scares me. I used to think I had some kind of intellect, but after seeing so many people act here, im not quite sure anymore.

idk. do you?

Have you ever envisioned yourself fighting a 6 foot tall stack of pancakes with arms and legs?

who hasnt

Will you go back when you're a little MMMMMMMM?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

1. Who is your favorite person in Reborn aside from yourself?

2. How could you stand being here despite being a living meme?

3. What is your favorite number?

1. okay, this question is way too hard to answer. there are a lot of people that I came to care for on reborn tbh. ama, zumi, zephy, huk and porl have probably been the most important to me recently I guess?

2. but everyone loves memes

3. 420

I would but its an rpgmaker game and im allergic to those for some ungodly reason so probably not

How do you feel about Drumpf?

wat

im guessing you mean trump?

hes a stupid asshole and deserves to be a meme tbh. then again, from what I watched from american elections so far, its all fucked up there. its like im watching 'so you think you can president' or something. jesus.