What does the fox say?

Kurotsune

And yes, I guess I have, since I have a love-hate relationship with this place yet I just can't seem to quit it.

- What do you dislike about the place? And why do you stay here despite disliking it?

- Why do you commit so much time to Reborn and the development of the game? What do you personally find so worthwhile in helping with the project?

And on that note... Why did you take 3 majors (or the Brazilian equivalent)? It seems a bit much...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Support Squad

Are you feeling much better to the last few times I spoke to you?

Is Marcello reeeally that british or is he a fake which he is and i know he's looking this thread right now calling you out boi

When reading someone else's coding, is it natural to be like, wtf am I reading, even when they leave notes that vaguely mentions what it does, without explaining how it does it?

That's a very relative thing.

If the code is particularly complex, yes. However, in software engineering there are major principles that strive to maintain code at a certain degree of readability so that it's both easy to grasp and to modify - If these are followed, more oft than not you'd be able to get the basic gist of it at a glance, and understand it better as you go deeper into it.

However if you're dealing with novice developers, it's usually going to be a frustrating endeavor.

- What do you dislike about the place? And why do you stay here despite disliking it?

- Why do you commit so much time to Reborn and the development of the game? What do you personally find so worthwhile in helping with the project?

And on that note... Why did you take 3 majors (or the Brazilian equivalent)? It seems a bit much...

- I think there's a lot that could be changed in how things are ran to make Reborn a more enjoyable community. I think there are many things that are punished needlessly and many things that go unpunished when that's probably not the best way to approach those issues.

- Because I like Amethyst. It's worthwhile to see Amethyst happy about it. That's pretty much it.

- Because I have a burning ache for knowledge. If I can know, I will know, because I have to know. That is the reason why I've studied basically everything I have.

Are you feeling much better to the last few times I spoke to you?

Is Marcello reeeally that british or is he a fake which he is and i know he's looking this thread right now calling you out boi

- Meh. Depression is a bitch and it has its ups and downs. A lot of things are putting me into several downs lately but it'll have to get better eventually, hopefully.

- Marcello is a wanker. He wanks willies and calls others plonkers. Is he that british? Sort of. Mostly fake though. He's a fakezo.

• Developers

However if you're dealing with novice developers, it's usually going to be a frustrating endeavour.

Y'know I was gonna add to that question and ask how often you felt like that looking at my code but I think imma do... Not that.

- Marcello is a wanker. He wanks willies and calls others plonkers. Is he that british? Sort of. Mostly fake though. He's a fakezo.

I will have you know I am 100% realzo. The rest is of varying degrees of trueness.

Now an actual question: What pokemon games have you actually played? Spinoffs, main, whatever.

Y'know I was gonna add to that question and ask how often you felt like that looking at my code but I think imma do... Not that.

I will have you know I am 100% realzo. The rest is of varying degrees of trueness.

Now an actual question: What pokemon games have you actually played? Spinoffs, main, whatever.

Since you said you were going to ask, I'll let you know regardless.

Tons of times I've thought that it was really bad, or poorly formatted, or the logic was constructed in a way too overly complicated for its own good.

All of those times, whether you recall it or not, I brought that to your attention in ways that I'd get you to rewrite the code without actively telling you why it had to be rewritten.

All that said, I've always found you to have taken to programming as a whole much better than most people do, so in general, it's not that bad.

I've played -

Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald from the main series

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon from the GBA and one on the DS

Pokémon Snap!, Pokémon Colliseum, Pokémon Colliseum 2 for the N64

And I think that's about it? Iunno. Probably.

• Global Mods

If you had to choose between only being able to eat food you dislike or only being able to listen to music you dislike, which would you pick?

Do you think we'll ever reach a point where we can give life to objects like tables, hats, and stuffed animals? And would you be for or against doing so, or not care either way?

also

51811fc0b1e64db18577e50ad77535d4.png

5b911a12337b4f01bf8b61a4be96d4f0.png

If you had to choose between only being able to eat food you dislike or only being able to listen to music you dislike, which would you pick?

Do you think we'll ever reach a point where we can give life to objects like tables, hats, and stuffed animals? And would you be for or against doing so, or not care either way?

also

51811fc0b1e64db18577e50ad77535d4.png

5b911a12337b4f01bf8b61a4be96d4f0.png

Only being able to listen to music I dislike. I can stop listening to music, but I can't stop eating.

Yeah, we are in fact well on the way to doing just that.

In my opinion, it's not as simple as yay or nay on approving of it. I think it's something to be carefully studied and with potentially disastrous ramifications. Whenever you discuss AI, you discuss the potential of a living, sentient creature rebelling against its creator - A creature that is, in fact, infinitely more powerful than said creator. It's very dangerous stuff.

What is your favorite book?

What is your favorite poem?

What is your favorite quote?

What is your favorite programming language?

If you were going to start learning any (spoken) language that you currently have little to know knowledge of, what would it be?

What place in the world have you not yet seen that you would like to? Top 5?

Funniest Kuro-Ame moment?

What is something everyone should do more?

What is something everyone should do less?

What is something hardly anyone knows about, but should?

Do you think that your difficult past made you a stronger person?

Do you find one's temperament is more a result from nature or nurture?

How do you like to exercise?

What is your favorite place in Brazil, excluding your own place of residence?

What is the most frustrating experience you've had with a coworker?

What is the most amusing experience you've had with a coworker?

Do you want more questions? Too bad you're getting them anyway.

What genres of music do you dislike the most?

What is your favorite Brazilian Cuisine?

What foreign food do you typically like the best. (e.g. Mexican, Italian, etc)

Would you rather be burned alive, or freeze to death?

How many tattoos do you have?

What does each of your tattoos mean to you?

If future you visited past you, what would past you think?

Do you have any serious regrets in life?

If you were able to go back and change things, would you?

Favorite Attack in pokemon?

Least favorite Pokemon(s)?

Least favorite Pokemon type?

What kind of weather do you prefer?

What DOES the fox say?

What is the story behind the name/alias you'd joined Reborn, I believe it was Ark Andrews??

How qt do you find Pyon on a scale of Azery to Sylveon?

What is the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard someone from Reborn say?

What is the funniest moment you've ever shared with Willy?

Did you ever actually break free from Ame's basement?

What is your favorite game released before the year 2000?

Kid's these days just don't understand _____________?

Favorite Beer?

What are your guilty pleasures?

What is something you don't like to admit in public?

How is the aftermath of the Rio Olympics compared to how you expected it to turn out?

Who was your favorite teacher/professor growing up and why?

If you were named the President of Brazil what would you try to change?

If you were given absolute power over the world, who is doing what? What ridiculous laws would you make?

Is this enough questions?

What is your favorite book?

Currently, the Kingkiller Chronicles' Series by Pathrick Rothfuss.

The most influential book in my life however is "How to be a King" by Jan Terlow.

What is your favorite poem?

Vinicius de Moraes' Sonnet of Fidelity -

Above all, to my love I'll be attentive

First and always, with care and so much

That even when facing the greatest enchantment

By love be more enchanted my thoughts.

I want to live it through in each vain moment

And in its honor I'll spread my song

And laugh my laughter and cry my tears

When you are sad or when you are content.

And thus, when later comes looking for me

Who knows, the death, anxiety of the living,

Who knows, the loneliness, end of all lovers

I'll be able to say to myself of the love (I had):

Be not immortal, since it is flame

But be infinite while it lasts.

What is your favorite quote?

The one in my about me profile and the whole inspiration for the darkness motiff alongside my member title?

"Whoever fights with monsters should see to it that he does not become a monster in the process. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Nietzsche

What is your favorite programming language?

C++.

If you were going to start learning any (spoken) language that you currently have little to know knowledge of, what would it be?

French!

What place in the world have you not yet seen that you would like to? Top 5?

Montreal.

Funniest Kuro-Ame moment?

Honestly, there isn't one. The funniest Kuro~Ame moments are all the great talks and jokes we make when we're talking normally about everyday stuff. It's all the unique mundane interactions that make me really happy to have developed this friendship more than I ever intended to.

What is something everyone should do more?

Read! Honestly, it's probably something you can't do too much of.

What is something everyone should do less?

Worry about things they can't change. I'm probably the worst offender in this one.

What is something hardly anyone knows about, but should?

Programming logic. It helps in several different parts in your life and I feel like it's something anyone would benefit from having knowledge of.

Do you think that your difficult past made you a stronger person?

Definitely. I have absolutely no doubt about that, in fact.

Do you find one's temperament is more a result from nature or nurture?

Both. I believe in Francis Bacon interpretation on how human beings create knowledge - By deconstructing basic concepts and reformulating them into complex ideas - and I think similarly, our temperament is a result of our nature deconstructed and reformulated by our experiences.

How do you like to exercise?

I like simple, quick exercises like pushups, squats, situps, etc. I HATE doing something for like ten seconds only to think "one down fifty nine to go!" afterwards.

What is your favorite place in Brazil, excluding your own place of residence?

A cozy little steakhouse nearby where I work. I love there.

What is the most frustrating experience you've had with a coworker?

When I was an intern, I once picked a fight with a boss to defend another intern. That intern turned their back on me when it was time for them to help, and left me to fend their battle on my own. Later I discovered the boss I was picking a fight with to be a really great professional. It's probably the thing I regret most in my professional career. Though it did both teach me to stop always picking the fights of others and to never judge friend or foe too quickly.

What is the most amusing experience you've had with a coworker?

Whenever anyone I've taught teaches me instead, I feel a gigantic sense of pride and amusement from it.

Do you want more questions? Too bad you're getting them anyway.

Yes sir.

What genres of music do you dislike the most?

Brazillian Funk. Pagode. Sertanejo. Basically almost all music I should like.

What is your favorite Brazilian Cuisine?

Honestly, the sweets. Cocada, brigadeiro, beijinho.

Also pão de queijo. That shit's amazing.

What foreign food do you typically like the best. (e.g. Mexican, Italian, etc)

Hmmm. Italian probably. I love me some pasta, although I haven't eaten any in forever.

Would you rather be burned alive, or freeze to death?

Freeze to death. Hypothermia causes you to faint and die while asleep meanwhile burning alive very much doesn't do that at all

How many tattoos do you have?

Currently I technically have four tattoos. In reality of concept, they're two concepts.

What does each of your tattoos mean to you?

Both of them celebrate the past, in different ways. I'll leave it at that.

If future you visited past you, what would past you think?

"You got tattoos? I thought we hated those.

Also I thought I was eventually grow out of the goth style thing

Also wasn't I going to major psychology?"

Do you have any serious regrets in life?

Several. Not walking faster is the biggest one of them.

If you were able to go back and change things, would you?

Probably. I'm dumb like that.

Favorite Attack in pokemon?

Lilligant. I know you didn't ask that. It's still Lilligant.

Least favorite Pokemon(s)?

Delphox. :|

Least favorite Pokemon type?

Ice.

What kind of weather do you prefer?

Rain!

What DOES the fox say?

The fox actually makes a bark-like sound that sounds like a fairly high pitched screech.

What is the story behind the name/alias you'd joined Reborn, I believe it was Ark Andrews?

There isn't really any reason. I saw it on a flash video, used it, and then pretended I'd been using it forever to fuck with Arkhidon.

How qt do you find Pyon on a scale of Azery to Sylveon?

Pyon.

What is the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard someone from Reborn say?

There's zero way I can answer this question without rustling some jimmies

Most recently it's been someone giving shitty advice and claiming to be qualified for it, though.

What is the funniest moment you've ever shared with Willy?

The public reveal of his nickname is pretty high up there.

Did you ever actually break free from Ame's basement?

I'm not locked here with her. She's locked here with me.

What is your favorite game released before the year 2000?

Quest for Glory series!

Kids these days just don't understand _____________?

Honestly I'm against that type of thing. Kids today don't understand a lot of things I do, but that's only because technology has removed the need of them understanding those things.

That said they probably don't understand floppy disks.

Favorite Beer?

Any Weiss beer.

What are your guilty pleasures?

Anything mint flavored is my guilty pleasure.

What is something you don't like to admit in public?

Probably nothing. I'm a very "in-your-face" kind of person. Though I guess we could say "gender" for obvious reasons.

How is the aftermath of the Rio Olympics compared to how you expected it to turn out?

I had zero expectation and I've no idea how it ended lol

Who was your favorite teacher/professor growing up and why?

My high school philosophy teacher. Because he actually taught me how to learn.

If you were named the President of Brazil what would you try to change?

I'd change the president. No thank you, leave that to anyone else.

If I could change the country, though, I'd just root out the corrupt politicians and hope it fixes itself from there.

If you were given absolute power over the world, who is doing what? What ridiculous laws would you make?

I guess I'd just try to make sure everyone is better off than they were before I took over, in some way or another.

Probably force people to help each other more.

Also make us invest HEAVILY into creating all sorts of mint candies yum

Is this enough questions?

NO I ACHE FOR MORE

You like foxes, what other critters do you like?

What sayings or tropes do you find yourself at odds with because they aren't necessarily true in your eyes?

Have you ever had pets?

Has Marcello sent you the risque photograph yet?

What's bigger; Willy's sausage, or your ego?

Do you consider yourself to be calm and collected, or more short tempered generally?

Who is your favorite character from a Pokemon Game?

Who is your favorite character from a Fallout/Elder Scrolls game?

Suppose the concept of 'The Purge' became a reality, how would you spend the day?

Do you follow any YouTube channels?

What game/book/movie/story/etc had the biggest most shocking plot twist you never saw coming?

What is your favorite thing about Pyon?

What mistake do people keep making time and time again that you just can't grasp how it continues to be an issue?

What are your sleeping habits like? Light/heavy sleeper? Wake up multiple times? Early riser or night owl? etc

Which do you prefer to reside in; Densely populated cities, suburban areas, or quiet rural towns?

Who are your favorite Champions in League?

What thing or game can you no longer get your hands on or experience that you wish would be brought back?

You like foxes, what other critters do you like?

Wolves, owls, dogs and large cats.

What sayings or tropes do you find yourself at odds with because they aren't necessarily true in your eyes?

Uhhhhhhhhhhh I have honestly no idea

Pretty much all social constructs for gender tho

Have you ever had pets?

Yes. Two tortoises, two hamsters, two dogs and a bunny rabbit!

Has Marcello sent you the risque photograph yet?

Who knowwwsss~

What's bigger; Willy's sausage, or your ego?

It's a tie.

Do you consider yourself to be calm and collected, or more short tempered generally?

Does all of those count? I'm calm and collected if I have to be, and make it a point of not being that in every other waking moment.

Who is your favorite character from a Pokemon Game?

Don't have one

Who is your favorite character from a Fallout/Elder Scrolls game?

Main character with 1 intelligence in Fallout 2 is my favorite thing ever

Suppose the concept of 'The Purge' became a reality, how would you spend the day?

I'd wait until morning and steal some shit from the restaurant at the hotel

Do you follow any YouTube channels?

Game grumps, Game Theory and Geek & Sundry though I haven't since they haven't updated tabletop in forever ughhh

What game/book/movie/story/etc had the biggest most shocking plot twist you never saw coming?

This is going to sound really silly but

Although I don't think particularly that it has shocked me, for some reason the first thing that came to mind was the ending of Wild Arms 5 where the main characters discover that to save the world the main heroine has to go back in time and lose her memories, forever reliving the moments that made her fall in love with the MC but never being able to act upon it.

It's almost like a kind of personal hell in a weird sense, which is REALLY off-beat for such a happy-go-lucky game. It's probably why it stuck with me.

What is your favorite thing about Pyon?

Dude's like never in a bad mood

What mistake do people keep making time and time again that you just can't grasp how it continues to be an issue?

Probably administering money. I feel like some mistakes people make should be common knowledge at this point.

What are your sleeping habits like? Light/heavy sleeper? Wake up multiple times? Early riser or night owl? etc

I sleep like a rock and wake up 6 am flat every day without fail!

Which do you prefer to reside in; Densely populated cities, suburban areas, or quiet rural towns?

Suburban areas!

Who are your favorite Champions in League?

Jinx, Ashe, Ezreal and Varus.

What thing or game can you no longer get your hands on or experience that you wish would be brought back?

Right now, a good metroidvania game. Seriously, what happened to those?

- I think there's a lot that could be changed in how things are ran to make Reborn a more enjoyable community. I think there are many things that are punished needlessly and many things that go unpunished when that's probably not the best way to approach those issues.

Could you please elaborate on which changes you would like to see implemented, and which rules you think are draconian and which are arbitrary?

Because I like Amethyst. It's worthwhile to see Amethyst happy about it. That's pretty much

Because I like Amethyst. It's worthwhile to see Amethyst happy

I like to see Amethyst

I like Amethyst

... So, when is the wedding? And who's baking the cake

A public confession? So bold...

Edited by Tartar

Could you please elaborate on which changes you would like to see implemented, and which rules you think are draconian and which are arbitrary?

I'd rather not. I'm not part of the staff and it's honestly none of my business. The interested parties are already aware, so I see no reason to step on anyone's toes.

... So, when is the wedding? And who's baking the cake

February 31st, she tells me.

A public confession? So bold...

It's only a confession if people don't already know about it.

What names catch your fancy? (Real names for real people)

Sarah, Amanda, Raphael and Rebecca are names I really like.

What is your favorite color that isn't black?

A lighter shade of black.

I'm kidding. It's dark red.

Do you have any allergies?

Incidentally I've recently discovered I'm allergic to bepanthol. Not allergic as in "oh god I'm going to die" allergic but as in "oh god I'm going to die - over how scratchy this is" allergic.

How expansive and vast is your wardrobe?

The average piece of clothing in my wardrobe costs about 150 reais. It's not particularly vast, however. I've enough clothes to mix-and-match however I'd like to create a plethora of variations, but they usually consist of a dry-fit undershirt - almost exclusively black - and some sort of social, unbuttoned shirt atop it.

Otherwise I use jeans. Not a fan of any other types of pants - I blame my mother for that one.

Do you have any phobias?

Not that I'm aware of.

I don't care for bugs unless they fly straight at my face, then I'll jump. But then I'd do that if ANYTHING flew straight at my face, so.

How many questions have I asked you?

Not nearly enough.

You are given 1 week to live, what is the first thing you do?

What else do you do with the remaining time?

What is something no one here at Reborn would believe about you?

What is your favorite vegetable?

Do you have any bad habits?

What is a question you would like me to ask you?

If you were putting fortunes in Chinese fortune cookies, what are three you'd put in?

What is something so stupid you find it hilarious?

What have you learned to enjoy since initially joining Reborn? (No, not any particular person)

What do you like about Monotype Random Battles?

Do you like to wear hats?

What is something that every person should definitely own?

February 31st, she tells me.

You don't sound convinced. Have you lost faith in your true love?

- And does twue wuv even exist?

- How did you learn to speak English so well?

- If you had a time-machine and could prevent past you from ever stumbling upon Pokemon Reborn, would you do it?

- What's the best joke you know?

- What part of yourself do you feel the most proud of?

- Any neat skills you know, that people wouldn't know of on this forum?

You are given 1 week to live, what is the first thing you do?

Panic.

What else do you do with the remaining time?

Eat a shitton of food, have a shitton of sex, drug myself out of my mind, panic some more.

What is something no one here at Reborn would believe about you?

I'm actually a nice person!

What is your favorite vegetable?

Cauliflower!

Do you have any bad habits?

Does a growing addiction to menthol count? I bite my nails if I get too nervous.

What is a question you would like me to ask you?

"To whom should I address this million dollars check to?"

If you were putting fortunes in Chinese fortune cookies, what are three you'd put in?

"Help I was captured by a fortune cookie factory"

"You have won a million dollars!"

and

"They're watching you. Trust no one."

What is something so stupid you find it hilarious?

Pretty much every joke I make

What have you learned to enjoy since initially joining Reborn? (No, not any particular person)

As of recently, anime.

What do you like about Monotype Random Battles?

I just romanticize the concept. It feels immersive and cool. Gym leaders are cool.

Do you like to wear hats?

I do, hats don't like to be worn by me though

What is something that every person should definitely own?

A machine that gives me a million dollars every time they press the button!

You don't sound convinced. Have you lost faith in your true love?

No, she's just a known player.

- And does twue wuv even exist?

It doesn't, no.

(Naturally the long answer is much more complicated than that)

- How did you learn to speak English so well?

By forcing myself to be a part of a writing forum for the better part of a decade.

- If you had a time-machine and could prevent past you from ever stumbling upon Pokemon Reborn, would you do it?

I'd probably tell past me to meet Amethyst and a few key people and otherwise call it a day

You are.

Sorry that was too easy to pass

- What part of yourself do you feel the most proud of?

Physically, tattoos.

Morally, my past.

I'm actually a great cook!

I'm actually a great cook!

Yes, I doubt anyone would have guessed that the person who studied gastronomy was a good cook O_o

You are.

=( I don't quite believe you anymore when you said you were a nice person.

- Will you admit to being the most evil person on the planet?

- Do you hold it against me that I found out about and stopped your evil plan of taking over Reborn earlier this year?

- Do you parents know about your vileness, or have you been deceiving them all these years?

- What was the origin of your descent into evil?

- What is the most wicked action you have committed?

- What is the function of a rubber duck?

- For how long have you stared into the abyss?

- What is your elemental weakness?

- Where do you see yourself in respectively 1, 5, 10 and 50 years?

What's the most memorable place you've visited?

Bathes or showers?

Am I insane?

Are you insane?

What is insanity?

Do you like any Hip Hop songs/artists?

What bothers you most about where you currently live?

If you had a time machine that could only be used once without returning, would you use it? What time period would you go to?

Other than Anime, what is something you once really disliked but now really enjoy?

Flipside, what is something you used to enjoy but now you can not stand?

If you were going to do a physical, adrenaline inducing activity, what would it be?

Beach or forrest?

What is the first memory you can recall in your life? (If it's bad feel free to keep it to yourself)

What was your favorite children's TV show if you had one?

What internet browser do you use? Any reason why this one?

What is a time that you look back on and think to yourself "Wow, I was dumbass."?

Where would you like to have a future Fallout Game set in?

Do you like snow?

Did you know this was question #100 since you were upset I hadn't asked you a question?

Yes, I doubt anyone would have guessed that the person who studied gastronomy was a good cook O_o

=( I don't quite believe you anymore when you said you were a nice person.

- Will you admit to being the most evil person on the planet?

Yes

- Do you hold it against me that I found out about and stopped your evil plan of taking over Reborn earlier this year?

No. By the way, all those fox-themed henchman coming after your family is merely a coincidence.

- Do you parents know about your vileness, or have you been deceiving them all these years?

Nope! I'm a sneaky devil. Cute as a button and sly as a fox.

- What was the origin of your descent into evil?

Someone ate my last yogurt.

- What is the most wicked action you have committed?

I once pulled a door that told me to push!

- What is the function of a rubber duck?

In hacking terms a "rubber ducky" is a decoy that serves to lure in a potential victim for a scam!

- For how long have you stared into the abyss?

A couple of years now

- What is your elemental weakness?

Bunnies.

- Where do you see yourself in respectively 1, 5, 10 and 50 years?

In one year, probably promoted.

In five, hopelessly depressed.

By ten I already expect to be dead, so fifty would mean I'm basically a creepy scary skeleton sending shivers down your spine

What's the most memorable place you've visited?

Vineyards in France! I don't particularly care for wine, but my company did.

Bathes or showers?

Baths!

Am I insane?

Probably.

Are you insane?

Definitely.

What is insanity?

According to Albert Einsten and that dude from Far Cry 3, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Accrording to me it's resulting the same do over and over and differenting expectations!

Do you like any Hip Hop songs/artists?

Does Eminem count?

What bothers you most about where you currently live?

CURRENTLY? The HEAT. FUCK. THIS. HEAT.

If you had a time machine that could only be used once without returning, would you use it? What time period would you go to?

I'd restart my life and try not to fuck things over this time.

Other than Anime, what is something you once really disliked but now really enjoy?

Jericho.

I used to hate salad when I was young but now I'm kind of okay with it

Flipside, what is something you used to enjoy but now you can not stand?

Pretty much any processed sweet that is neither chocolate or minty

If you were going to do a physical, adrenaline inducing activity, what would it be?

Ehehe

Running.

Beach or forrest?

Forest.

What is the first memory you can recall in your life? (If it's bad feel free to keep it to yourself)

Calling my younger brother a big butt while staring at a particularly light brown stain at a white wall. I was four.

What was your favorite children's TV show if you had one?

Don't think I had one.

What internet browser do you use? Any reason why this one?

Opera because of all the mouse command shortcuts

What is a time that you look back on and think to yourself "Wow, I was dumbass."?

Oh, yeah. Constantly.

Where would you like to have a future Fallout Game set in?

Honestly the Institute was the one I wanted to see the most, but maybe it's time to go back to the Mojave or maybe explore a bit of Texas. Some more post-apocalyptic cowboy action, y'know?

Do you like snow?

Yes.

Did you know this was question #100 since you were upset I hadn't asked you a question?

I didn't. That's amazing.

What does the fox say? That's my question

The fox actually makes a bark-like sound that sounds like a fairly high pitched screech.

Did you think I was done asking you questions just because I'd asked that many?

Do you have any particular outdoors activities you enjoy? (e.g. Hiking, Gardening) Think you already mentioned running in some form.

What sort of story has caught your fancy in Anime to this point?

Outside of Reborn, are there any other places on the internet that you frequent?

What did you have for lunch today?

What do you find to be your own biggest quirk?

How often do you cook for yourself?

Do you like any breakfast cereals?

Did you think I was done asking you questions just because I'd asked that many?

No, I was expecting you to post another 100 in one go though.

Do you have any particular outdoors activities you enjoy? (e.g. Hiking, Gardening) Think you already mentioned running in some form.

I do sort-of like running. I hate all exercise though, so it's more like I tolerate it.

What sort of story has caught your fancy in Anime to this point?

I guess horror. Shiki is good because it makes vampires scary again instead of sparkly lovers

Outside of Reborn, are there any other places on the internet that you frequent?

Yep, I've a few other forums I participate in a daily basis.

What did you have for lunch today?

Three pieces of chicken. I'm hungry.

What do you find to be your own biggest quirk?

Does "being prone to impromptu speeches" count?

How often do you cook for yourself?

Lately, never.

Do you like any breakfast cereals?

Like, sure. Plenty. I have no habit of eating any, though, so it's very rare that I'll go for one.

What do you think of the trend in gaming the last 5 years or so of remaster this and remake that?

If you were going to ask me a question what would it be?

Would you rather go to an aquarium or on a safari?

What is something that is popular that you just don't get all the hubbub about?

You're writing a story, is the main character male or female or (whatever else)?

What's the character's name?

Why did you pick such a shite name?

Are you getting tired of my questions yet?

When and what was the last nightmare you had?