Member Theme Thread

Arkhi

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, newly-appointed-mod scarf-loving music man friend! You hooked me up with Spectres de Mouse way back when (Which I loved btw. It's still in my playlist along with a bunch of other Mouse on the Keys songs), so I figured that as long as this thread is being active again, I could come ask for more good stuff that you think suits me. Feel free to take your time if you want to do this for me; I'm in no rush.

the above post is @Flux, btw. Ark says he'll find something for me later.

You got it, boss! @Flux

is what I meant to say, but then I got lost finding themes and got ninja'd by Mael: the man for whom I've got themes:

Maybe I'm cheeky and posting this because I glorified another one of his songs, but I PROMISE this one's good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7gs_lefWA8

Well, the moar, the merrier. One more theme from the musicman or whoever would like to theme me, please!

and it only took me four days to notice. Oops.

I love that you've subjugated yourself to less than 480 BST Mons. Which is crazy. So this here's for you, friend.

and it only took me four days to notice. Oops.

I love that you've subjugated yourself to less than 480 BST Mons. Which is crazy. So this here's for you, friend.

That is quite the nice song, and the sub-480ers have quite some monsters amongst them :P Medicham, Zuzumaril the Junkie, MagneTON, Meowstic-F are nothing to scoff at. And now I also got a Thick Club Marowak which isn't even funny. At least I got it after Serra, because if I brought that to Aya... ayayayayayai.

Also, that's a neat song, thanks :P

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...