Member Theme Thread

Arkhi

Mael - "One of These Nights" is one of my favorite Eagles tunes. Thanks!

Jacze - Ed Sheeran, huh? The only song I've head from him is that one about not "****ing" with his love and take away pizzas and some such. This tune on the other hand is quite nice. Kygo did a good job with the mix, but I'll check out what it's supposed to sound like originally later. Thanks!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am old member, where notation :C

Theme me down!

Will casually find one for Mael since he asked...

Kinda felt like that one does it for me, personally. Idk why but you seemed to have a very strong and independent kind of nature around me, and it seems to reflect well from what I saw. You kinda seem to acknowledge that we all got demons but you gotta keep on keepin' on. And for me idk the song seems to work. #BadAtExplainingATM

okay so

My English teacher played this in class and, after glaring at me during the whole video, said she received a request to show it to her students. I mean, I know I have a habit of circling all the typos on handouts, over-editing my classmates' papers, telling her about typos in her presentations, and commenting on errors on her webspace, but I swear I'm not the one to have shown her the song.

Will casually find one for Mael since he asked...

Kinda felt like that one does it for me, personally. Idk why but you seemed to have a very strong and independent kind of nature around me, and it seems to reflect well from what I saw. You kinda seem to acknowledge that we all got demons but you gotta keep on keepin' on. And for me idk the song seems to work. #BadAtExplainingATM

I've heard that song without ever paying attention to the lyrics before. Now that I've really listened to it, yeah, I am really digging your choice. =3

Oh, and I have to put this down as my third theme for Ame

Arkhidon- did your teacher play Word Crimes in class??

Zephy- Neko does a lot of great work and is used pretty damn often in nico nico uploads for good reason (kradness is my favorite though). It's not bad, but I think the song does better with more than just those two voices there.

Arkhidon- did your teacher play Word Crimes in class??

Yeah. It was the same teacher who told me to use a more orthodox vocabulary >_>

Anyway, the OP has been edited to include everyone who has posted in this thread thus far.

Ahahahaha! I just noticed your choice of themes for me Mael! I didn't know I left such a rowdy impression on you, but I'm sure my nautical adventures should be full of similar energy, haha!

I'll have to bring some themes around for you guys eventually, but I'm such a perfectionist when I'm trying to give someone a "gift", haha.