Angel's Sprite Emporium! [Art/Commissions]

angelbeast111

Suggestions and such  

25 members have voted

1. 1. First, do you think that everything looks good?

• Yes, this looks like it has promise
    • The sprites are good, but the prices need adjusting
    • Ehhh...
    • No. Just no.

@AS!ER-Phew, this took longer then expected! Order done!

ezimba%207_zpslgkwzqf8.gifezimba%208_zpsmhms8jea.gif

Also, may I use these as examples? The payment for this will come to 50R, if that seems fair to you. I did have to make these completely from scratch.

Thank you very much. They look great. Of course you can use them as examples.

I would like to purchase some OWs for these sprites as many as I can afford lol in generation 4 style please since my game is gen 4 styled. :)

6PC8Yix.pngZk9skZ0.pngtnbpvH5b.jpg

this is his vs sprite, trainer is in progress but maybe you can use this to come up with the OW?

Let's start with these 3 because I have feeling that's all I can afford lol. ;)

Thanks again and good luck on them.

EDIT: if you want to check out the fangame in progress, this is the link http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18677&page=1

Edited by pbood2

Ty these do look rather cool the only complaint I can make is the coloring of the skin BUT being a fellow pixel artist myself this can be easily fixed. Ty for commissioning these awesome looking sprites and I can see you used ZEL as a base rather interesting If I do say so myself.

I now realised I want to replace the male character sprites for reborn and im going to do this step by step so my requests are going to come at random @_@

Can you please do backsprites for the sprite I requested previously for this I will pay 60R (you can use the ones I pm'd you as well for the backsprites as well)

thankyou for your time and I wish you luck.

edit: the backsprite requested example has been added

post-51085-0-16352700-1466649616_thumb.png

Edited by Crow_BlackFeather

I would like to order a male fallen angel sprite with black wings, a gray suit-jacket, blue jeans, and black hair (sorry for no picture, they were all either religious-y, or I felt that they didn't fit the order x.x) Also, how much would the sprite cost?

Dang i only have 20 :(.

And yes thats meant to be a cloak. (I was the one that made it. tho i have to admit i could've done a little bit better making look like a cloak.)

What WS said. He is the one who made it being a spriter for Darkness and yes it's supposed to be a cloak similar to what the Kingdom Hearts Organization XIII wear ;)

I just got back home, and I came across this. Needless to say, this is very, very promising... I myself would like to order a sprite. A VS sprite. Just send me the details through a PM, and I'll fill it all in.

In case nobody else has said anything earlier, I would like to give you a warm, friendly welcome to Reborn! On your left, we have maniacs, on your right, we have demented, and right in front of you... Oh, why hello, Falcone! Oh, why Falcone is my Honchkrow, you see. Come and say hello!

post-14474-0-43431800-1466653863_thumb.png

But yes, just PM me the information, and I'll write it down. Curious, though, but when it comes to regular trainer sprites, do you make two variations of size, or just one? For example, there's the 2x2 (game version for games like Reborn, Rejuv, etc) variation, and then there's the 1x1 variation for Showdown. Just thought that would be something to pique your interest.

• Upvote 2

hey gal

first of all – super nice thread!! i like your rules and, that you accept revisions and all that. i'm not commissioning (this time), i just appreciate when people state that they do that.

i have some feedback for you thou. under the cut since it's raaamble

Litleo - did you make the sprite that size yourself? it just says recolor, but i wasn't able to find it in that size. if you did, good job! it's super clean, and i especially like the subtle outline of his back leg.

if you didn't... still good job! the has good hues and all. the only negative thing i have to say is about the specular of his eye – I have a hard time reading his pupil as a pupil, and with the half-circle the black and the red form, at first it looked like he was, you know, anime smiling with his eyes? either move the specular or remove it and it'll be perfect!

Mismagius + Jellicent M (isn't it frillish?). this is the entire reason i'm commenting, j'adore. both the colors, and the fushion between their bodies look super delightful. and the frilly collar fits so well to the hat too. however, i can't quite seem to tell if the 'floppy-arms' are behind or in front of its body – maybe something shading can fix? – and the regular arms appear to have different shapes? the right one having a fin that the left one is lacking.

and finally, the head, aside from the colors, unless im missing something, is 100% mismagius. i think a frillish mouth or something could work?

but either way i love love this one and i'm only seeing flaws because i was looking for them.

so for the advanced fusion... it certainly lives up to it's name! woooah.

the front leg looks super nice, with the blue-crystal/fins/whatever and all. wings are typically attached to the shoulder blades, but you make the shoulder-wings work so well, plus the negative space between its wing and head is darlin, so, nevermind.

but i do think the back legs should have been the same color, they didn't immediately register as legs to me like this, especially with the lone white-red tail-tip(?) there.

the face looks super great, but it's disturbed a little by the wing behind it – if the red there could have been cleaner, like the other wing, without the black line going down from his mouth, it would have stood out more, i think.

the electricity is so nicely shaded, but could have been thinner, so it'd be more recognizable.

i really dig the limited color scheme too.

the backsprite!! so so nice! you are really good at shading lines – and shading white, so it still looks white– and the shape of it's head fluff is flawless. so fluffy. so organic.

the foremost back leg looks like it's longer than the other legs though – I think it's because the lines going up on his body indicate that it's standing straight, while the paw looks scooted forward.

the line on his back, the shading there is very straight, and there's one pixel too much black on his tail, but aside from that, this is near official standards.

trainer sprite! i really love how custom it is - usually i can tell straight away from which official sprite it's taken, but this is 100% you, no? such a nice pose too.

her face is great! especially the nose-mouth area, as they say; nailed it.

she has some minor anatomy issues though. first of all – thin!! her arms are downright creepy, they could need another pixel in width, and she'd still look extremely thin.

as for her impressive rack, instead of drawing the full outline of the breast closest to the viewer, shade instead! like the beauty sprite. looks much more natural.

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/7/73/Spr_DP_Beauty.png

the sneakers are so so sweet. i think the topmost one should be angled a little more upwards to avoid having them looking so alike, but this is hard stuff. her thighs – i don't think i have ever spelled 'thighs' right on first try - are a little short too. but the shading is neetos, especially the knee there!

really nice sprites all of them. if i come up with something ill def commission you!

• Upvote 1

Oh my, did I miss a lot! I was kicked off the computer because my mom needed it. I did, however, finish one order before getting the boot...

@Casim- That order was yours

Mysterious%20Man%20OW_zpsz9a79idu.pngMale%20TD%20OW_zpswlnur8oh.pngFem%20TDarkness%20OW_zpscziyaqv7.png

I kept the background because I thought they'd blend with the site's colors. Sorry for the wait, these take a long time as is and the random send off only made it worse. Mind if I use one of these as an example? As for payment... I figure since this is for a fangame I'll give you a discount, the prices are probably going to be on the more expensive side (for me, at least) because of doing every pose and making sure to keep consistency. This order will be 120R, 50R for each grunt and 20R for the mystery guy, if that's fair to you.

@DW, Karasu,- Alright, I'll add you both to the list, and DW how is the hair styled?

@Trevore- I will send you the PM momentarily, then add you right on in. I thank you and Falcone both for the warm welcome ^-^

I honestly didn't know there was a size difference between the two though. I've never went on showdown but maybe once a looong while back, before I even knew how to battle competitively o-o

@Halloween- Thank you for the feedback, I will try to improve the sprites as best as I can when I have the time. And thank you for considering commission!

EDIT: Okay, I think I'm going to take my amount of requests at one time down to 4 or 3 because of how many of them are multiple sprite orders and a good bit of these take more time than I remembered ^_^" On top of that, I may temporarily close my shop to acceptance so I can take small breaks and/or catch up on orders, I didn't expect for many people to order already O-O Sorry if this causes any inconvenience!

Edited by angelbeast111
  • Upvote 2

Oh my, did I miss a lot! I was kicked off the computer because my mom needed it. I did, however, finish one order before getting the boot...

@Casim- That order was yours

Mysterious%20Man%20OW_zpsz9a79idu.pngMale%20TD%20OW_zpswlnur8oh.pngFem%20TDarkness%20OW_zpscziyaqv7.png

I kept the background because I thought they'd blend with the site's colors. Sorry for the wait, these take a long time as is and the random send off only made it worse. Mind if I use one of these as an example? As for payment... I figure since this is for a fangame I'll give you a discount, the prices are probably going to be on the more expensive side (for me, at least) because of doing every pose and making sure to keep consistency. This order will be 120R, 50R for each grunt and 20R for the mystery guy, if that's fair to you.

@DW, Karasu,- Alright, I'll add you both to the list, and DW how is the hair styled?

@Trevore- I will send you the PM momentarily, then add you right on in. I thank you and Falcone both for the warm welcome ^-^

I honestly didn't know there was a size difference between the two though. I've never went on showdown but maybe once a looong while back, before I even knew how to battle competitively o-o

@Halloween- Thank you for the feedback, I will try to improve the sprites as best as I can when I have the time. And thank you for considering commission!

EDIT: Okay, I think I'm going to take my amount of requests at one time down to 4 or 3 because of how many of them are multiple sprite orders and a good bit of these take more time than I remembered ^_^" On top of that, I may temporarily close my shop to acceptance so I can take small breaks and/or catch up on orders, I didn't expect for many people to order already O-O Sorry if this causes any inconvenience!

No problem when it comes to the background. The wait was nothing so thanks for being so quick with these. It's very appreciated. I gave you a tip extra on the 120 so I hope you like it. :) Thanks for the discount, we appreciate it and you are correct, it's for the fangame. You did awesome work on these according to Team Darkness so thanks. I would like to commission again but I don't have rupees right now lol. I have 15 after my payment to you. I'll commission and just ask for some rupees from my friends lol. ;)

When you're free, post here and let me know and I'll post the next sprites that need an OW done for them. Same concept as these ones please. :)

Have a great day/night and talk to you later. :D

I need some help making the kalos gym leader full image sprites. I found an image on Deviant Art with all of them except Diatha. I tried to make Diantha myself, but it's meh (as you can see). If possible, I would like these cleaned up so they look like the traditional gym leaders (Like the HGSS sprites found in here http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/28037/). Each sprite needs to fit within a 64 x 96 box to match with the Gen 1 - 5 I already have. Please and thank you!

OC4vf1g.png

Its all good as I said before your priorities come 1st ^_^