New member here, hi everyone

angelbeast111

Okay, well here goes nothing...

Hello, my name is Trinity but you can call me Angel or whatever else you want. I'm younger, yes, at 14 going on 15, but I can hold my own, and that'll change with time. Let's see... I like all colors, but reds and blues are my favorites. I don't watch TV often, but I watch YouTube instead. When I do watch TV, I wind up watch either the food channel, TBS for Big Bang Theory and 2 Broke Girls, or a cop/ ER show because I'm not the one in control of the living room TV. Just my own TV.

I am undecisive in some cases, which is why I don't have a /single/ favorite in anything. I have lists of favorites XD. Games? Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Age Origins, Undertale, Assassin's Creed 2, and Mega Man 10 is just a small part of that list. Music? Well I listen to a lot of Vocaloid songs, but I enjoy rock music and its sub-genres (alternative, punk,etc) and electronic/dance (things like glitch hop, house, drumstep), anything really. Just not a lot of country.

I don't like sports that much at all, the most I've ever done was shoot a few hoops on my own. Other than that, I don't have many dislikes because I like all food I've had, I don't play games I don't like, etc.

Some hobbies of mine include drawing both digitally and traditionally (I made the sprite for my placeholder avatar), singing (no demonstrations XD), browsing Youtube, and playing games

A little trivia about me: my name primarily came from The Matrix, I can't ride a bike, and I also never learned how to swim. I've had a few friends offer to teach me though.

That's really all that you need to know about me, I don't know what else to put at this moment...

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot some things. I like anime, though the only one I've seen all the way was Ouran High School Host Club. I have a list of anime I plan on binge watching over the summer though! And to anyone who cares, I like Homestuck, but haven't been keeping up with it because I'm just all over the place recently ^-^"

Edited by angelbeast111

Hello and welcome to the forums! We also have a Showdown server where you can do pokémon battles! We also have this thing called PokéNation so feel free to check that out! :D

So, you like to sprite? I also heard you were talking about doing a sprite shop! Well, I say, do it! :D It would help a lot of people if you did one! :D I would certainly want to order a sprite from you! :D

Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay and I hope we get to know each other! :D

Welcome to Reborn!

I'm also a fan of Kingdom Hearts and Mega Man, although I haven't made it to 10 yet. (And I still dont have a PS4 for the new KHs.... *sigh*)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Hi there Angel! Welcome to Reborn!

Don't worry about being on the younger side. You aren't judged on age here!

Anyway, if you could check out the Community Rules to the left, that'd be amazing.

Hope to see you around!

Okay, well here goes nothing...

Hello, my name is Trinity but you can call me Angel or whatever else you want. I'm younger, yes, at 14 going on 15, but I can hold my own, and that'll change with time. Let's see... I like all colors, but reds and blues are my favorites. I don't watch TV often, but I watch YouTube instead. When I do watch TV, I wind up watch either the food channel, TBS for Big Bang Theory and 2 Broke Girls, or a cop/ ER show because I'm not the one in control of the living room TV. Just my own TV.

I am undecisive in some cases, which is why I don't have a /single/ favorite in anything. I have lists of favorites XD. Games? Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Age Origins, Undertale, Assassin's Creed 2, and Mega Man 10 is just a small part of that list. Music? Well I listen to a lot of Vocaloid songs, but I enjoy rock music and its sub-genres (alternative, punk,etc) and electronic/dance (things like glitch hop, house, drumstep), anything really. Just not a lot of country.

I don't like sports that much at all, the most I've ever done was shoot a few hoops on my own. Other than that, I don't have many dislikes because I like all food I've had, I don't play games I don't like, etc.

Some hobbies of mine include drawing both digitally and traditionally (I made the sprite for my placeholder avatar), singing (no demonstrations XD), browsing Youtube, and playing games

A little trivia about me: my name primarily came from The Matrix, I can't ride a bike, and I also never learned how to swim. I've had a few friends offer to teach me though.

That's really all that you need to know about me, I don't know what else to put at this moment...

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot some things. I like anime, though the only one I've seen all the way was Ouran High School Host Club. I have a list of anime I plan on binge watching over the summer though! And to anyone who cares, I like Homestuck, but haven't been keeping up with it because I'm just all over the place recently ^-^"

Hello Trinity. It's nice to meet you. Welcome to Reborn. You'll make some amazing friends here I hope. :)

Blue and Purple are my favourite colours so the fact you like Blue too is awesome. :) We have a lot in common based on what you said above. Examples, I love watching 2 Broke Girls, The Big Bang Theory and other comedies as well as medical shows like Grey's Anatomy, the Night Shift, Saving Hope. KH is awesome. I love Organization XIII and even though I haven't played any of the games, I have taken the time to understand the lore between all the games to date and looked at all cutscenes so I know what's happening in the games now. ;)

Don't you just hate indecision? I have it and I hate it lol.

For your hobby of spriting, you are really good and the fact you decided to do a sprite shop is amazing especially because you made it affordable and thus more accessible to a wider market here on Reborn.

I play badminton myself. Have you ever tried it? I don't like sports especially contact like basketball, hockey, football (ugh) but I love badminton so maybe give it a try if you haven't yet. You might like it. :D

If you don't mind me asking, why can't you ride a bike? I also can't officially swim (I learned by myself just last year while on vacation and swimming around in the deep end and practicing it) so you're definitely not alone for that. ;)

If you don't mind me asking, what do you want to do when you're done with high school? Like what programs or education do you plan to pursue and why?

Again, welcome to Reborn and hope you like it. I'm always available to chat if you want to. :)

Have a great night/day and talk to you sometime.

@Casim- I actually have tried badminton and I do like it. I should probably add that XD And I fall every time I try to ride one, I never learned how to ride a bike, but I know that all it involves is keeping it stable til you get to a speed that does it for you, but I can't ever keep it up. Not that I have a bike to learn on though... Anyhow, I'd like to have a job in game design, and for that I'd like to go to Full Sail University (dream college) for my degree... which would mean moving because I just think campus would be better than online for that kind of thing... but I'm getting my planning done early, changing as needed. I try to plan ahead. Thank you for the welcome, by the way :)

@Chemia- Thank you, and I see you're a fan of Homestuck :33 Also, nice avatar and I see you know of digimon as well (I curiously took a peek in your signature, did I mention I could be part cat and I've just been lucky curiosity hasn't killed me? XD)

@Casim- I actually have tried badminton and I do like it. I should probably add that XD And I fall every time I try to ride one, I never learned how to ride a bike, but I know that all it involves is keeping it stable til you get to a speed that does it for you, but I can't ever keep it up. Not that I have a bike to learn on though... Anyhow, I'd like to have a job in game design, and for that I'd like to go to Full Sail University (dream college) for my degree... which would mean moving because I just think campus would be better than online for that kind of thing... but I'm getting my planning done early, changing as needed. I try to plan ahead. Thank you for the welcome, by the way :)

@Chemia- Thank you, and I see you're a fan of Homestuck :33 Also, nice avatar and I see you know of digimon as well (I curiously took a peek in your signature, did I mention I could be part cat and I've just been lucky curiosity hasn't killed me? XD)

Oh that's awesome. Maybe play badminton again and again since it's an exercise which I know I need lol since I just sit on the couch all day and night now in the summer. Oh, learning to ride a bike isn't a life skill so you don't have to worry too much about that tbh. Wow game design, it's awesome that you know and are planning already for your career because I'm in the midst of having to choose and I'm so lost with so many different options (game design, business person, lawyer) so I applaud you. ;) You're welcome for the welcome :)