What I think each member's Homestuck class is

Skeleton

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's Homestuck about?

its trash lets just keep it to that. ill still do your class though. :^) you give me a rogue feel. lets go with rogue of space and dersite.

RogueOfSpace.png

i may not be too into homestuck (im not into it at all) but yolo i guess

youre an obvious void player. id say witch of void. dersite. you get cute socks! witches break the rules so youd be able to pull random nonexisting items out of your ass and make other, existing things, disappear forever.

WitchOfVoid.png

i seem to have been summoned here

@Nova

nobody knows.

you would be a muse of heart! the muse is part of the two strongest classes in sburb. im not entirely sure what it does, but i assume its general passive power over the aspect. you could influence everybody's emotions in a good way, or in a bad way, if you pleased to do so. you would also be a dersite!

tumblr_n32gvabSx61rdnuxfo1_500.png

do me too please 'o'

i think you would be a maid. maybe maid of doom? because i think you like dark shit and yanderes right? you would also be a dersite.

MaidOfDoom.png

Edited by Skeleton

youre an obvious void player. id say witch of void. dersite. you get cute socks! witches break the rules so youd be able to pull random nonexisting items out of your ass and make other, existing things, disappear forever.

WitchOfVoid.png

I'm okay with this and those are some hella cute socks

i dont know you that well but im gonna guess and say youd be a page of blood! pages dont realize their full potential at first and are insecure with their aspect. blood seems to be about relationships of any kind. id say this best fits the experience ive had with you, and the fact that you get anxious very quickly around main chat. in the end youre still friends with a lot of people. and i almost forgot, youd be a prospitian.

If I knew better I'd say quite a bit of that is honestly pretty accurate in all honesty. ((Funnily enough I... use blood as a metaphor a lot at least I noticed that of late actually, so... it's funnily very fitting in it's own way. I'm not really sure what all of the rest means. ((blood makes sense.)) but can't say I'm remiss with the outcome. For not knowing me well... I'd say you got a pretty good handle on me, with is... interesting in and of itself.

give me the sauce captain

u feel like a breath player to me tbh,, lets go rogue of breath!! n a prospitian for you my dude

tumblr_inline_nrffab8RQg1si25to_500.gif

Sounds interesting enough, I've never heard of Home Stuck or anything relating to it but a lack of context has never stopped be before.

youre very fire theme-y so youre probably a time player. knight of time seems to fit you well enough. you would also be a dersite, sharing your class with dave strider

GodDaveIt.png

*sunglasses and sword not included

The only thing I know about homestuck is that I'm not a fan of the art/style. What is all this?

homestuck sticks to certain styles in sprites but the art in flashes and other things are never the same. hussie has gathered a lot of fanartists to work on the webcomic and some of them were even hired to whatpumpkin to work on hiveswap. im still gonna give you your class tho!

you kinda seem the prince or knight type, but we already have a lot of knights so lets go with the first. does a prince of light sound good? its a very manipulative class, but also very smart. you would also be a dersite.

tumblr_inline_npshrfgWkw1t7b47y_540.png

• Administrators

you would probably be a thief of fun knight. probably a knight of void, and a dersite.

nice one I recall taking a very simple quiz thing that someone linked a while ago - I don't remember which or who - that pretty much only asked for a name and I'm fairly certain it gave me knight of void as well so good call :P

u feel like a breath player to me tbh,, lets go rogue of breath!! n a prospitian for you my dude

yeah i'd say that's pretty accurate, i've been getting breath only when i did some quizzes about it :0 + that prospit is accurate

also rogue's boots are hella rad so that's extra points

doodley doo write mine too

or ... whatever

idk why i got linked this tbh

dan my man

you would be a mage of mind and a prospitian

tumblr_static_7b5plda9i1og4s0s0ggwcgsg4.

//

you would be,,,,,,,,,, a bard. i think bard of life would be cool? its murdery but i havent done any life aspects yet. you would be a prospitian, even if you dont think so

BardOfLife.png

Interesting! I remember taking some kind of quiz for this before and they based it off the enneagrams (Neat stuff, by the way). I'm curious as to what you'd think mine is, despite our limited conversation we've had, haha.

Interesting! I remember taking some kind of quiz for this before and they based it off the enneagrams (Neat stuff, by the way). I'm curious as to what you'd think mine is, despite our limited conversation we've had, haha.

you would probably be a bard of light. though bards look funny they invite destruction of or by their aspect. reading all the things on your profile immediately made me think of a bard class. you would also be a prospitian, probably because there is no possible way prospit wins the war against derse.

tumblr_naimbpcPeC1ti3q93o1_500.gif

what is homestuck

its trash but it ended a few months ago so you can read it if you want :^)

you give me a heir feel. heir of hope fits well enough. you would also be a prospitian.

tumblr_inline_ns82b3briM1tu4x9c_400.png