Preparing for an Episode or Version

Strider

Basically, what sort of time consuming thing have you done in Reborn, Rejuvenation, or another fan-game while waiting for the next installment?
e.g. breeding 200+ magnemite for perfect hp fire
I just finished this by buying oran berries, turning them into moomoo milk, and selling it:
So what have you done?

post-63665-0-63551300-1465838721_thumb.jpg

Edited by Strider

Whoa, that's awesome. I've just trained a Mamoswine and Metagross up to level 70 in preparation for the next episode, since I felt it was time to have more than 6 Pokemon in use...

I don't want to do any grinding since I feel that it would ruin the pacing of the game, and that it's not intended. It was therefore that I only trained to level 70 since that's the average of my other 6 Pokemon. I feel that I don't need to level them beyond that, since so far I've been chronically under leveled and the game has gone fine...

Here's the main 3 games I have right now;

Reborn:

b3df9e4de62d4ee0b99a7ea28b87fbea.png

Rejuvenation:

5ebc5f3006274a909261550e7bcd370b.png

Desolation:

687dab7ff53b4142b6ef63d896d0becf.png

Reborn and Rejuv teams are bred and all that jazz. There's a few reserves such as Ludicolo in Rejuv. The Desolation 'mons are not bred / specifically trained.

Here's my unfinished rejuvenation team:

Top Row: Chimp (not leveled up yet), Emma, Pushy, and Tangrowth

For the bottom row, we have Nancy, Venam, Aelita, Saki, and (shiny) Melia

post-63665-0-98597900-1465846282_thumb.jpg

Edited by Strider

team.png

All of them EV trained, proper natures, egg moves and stuff. I even reverted to episode 9 to have Sclad, Ice Beam and Toxic on Milotic, and to episode 13 to access the top floor of the Obsidia department store to evolve Gliscor and to get a King's rock for Cinccino. Some trading thread to get Larvesta and Marill, and well, my good ol' friend Indra gave me some Leftovers, Life orbs and Choice items.

Lugruf, you may be overdoing it a tad bit... Only a bit.

Though I am quite jelous of your incredible collection... I have like... 7 Usable Pokémon...

Define "overdo" please.

In answer to the topic question:

Literally nothing; Volcarona is still holding strong on the "solo everything" side of things, and gets backed up by other stuff when it can't. Nothing has anywhere near perfect IVs, EVs are at least passable, and Natures are the preferred ones. Levels are... low, to say the least. Easier to just list what I have than to make an image, sine both are just 6 mons, with rotation for a Dive slave (Wailmer). Put as more of an answer of my reasoning... I am content with my teams as they are (though small they be).

Original

[Volcarona, Arcanine, Luxray, Slurpuff, Delphox, Mightyena] (70-75 all)

Fire Mono

[Volcarona, Flareon, Houndoom, Arcanine, Blaziken, Rotom-H] (75 Volc, 65-70 others)

Edited by Cobalt996

I´ll continue my reborn adventures with my mono darktype team. so far it served me very well with alot of powerful mons.

Other than that i´ve got a decent amount of backup mons that i might train at some point

Our Trading Thread at your service, trades are really helpful to get some rare mons. Ofc, if you want something you can ask me and we could find an agreement o/

Oh that's awesome, wasn't aware that existed. Will hit you up once I'm done with the Agate Circus and I can breed/train some decent Mons. Don't have much to offer atm. Thanks!

^cause they aim to kill :D 1touch/1kill

I got 4 until now, all 60 for a point they remain at this level (i think)

Espeon in progress still eevee form

next in line are Sylveon and vaporeon (no ideea how i will get them, i dont have water stone neither mining stones left, and sylveon i don`t really know how to evolve it.

and glaceon i heard is unavaillble at the moment

2kpwhK3.jpg

btw , Skinner says Hi

Edited by MEga DAVE

Ohhhh man. I do a lot of random prep between updates for various fangames, but I don't think anything will trump the nightmare of breeding I did between Episode 14 and 15. Gonna put a bunch of screenshots in the spoiler tag but good god I think I spent a good 40 minutes alone trying to find a blasted Stunfisk so I could get a Thunderbolt Gengar. This doesn't include the time I spent actually FINDING episode 12/13 for breeding purposes. Also included are the things I have bred since finishing Episode 15, sooooo....yeah. Incoming.

V8rK7cr.png

My pride and joy is this monstrosity. Double and triple checking the breeding guide, 45 minutes alone on finding a damned Stunfisk, hours spent getting damn near perfect IVs.....Yeah I'm proud of this one.

CsiMbfg.png

Excadrill is one of my favs, so as such I figured why not breed one? Turns out this was a good idea. PULSE Swalot? Not a huge problem with this one.

4pUkouF.png

I like to call this one "Destroyer of Worlds". I reset until my Totodile event had Dragon Dance. This is the result. Fear him.

83lPk9v.png

Destroyer of Worlds 2: The Destructioning. Also I still love Nidoking's shiny here I cannot get over that palette.

faP1W3h.png

So many shinies so little time! Where is my Knock Off? I needs it.

21KbUxD.png

Before you ask, no, not the Overwatch Reinhardt. The Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 Reinhardt. PAy no attention to the Cross Poison I need to get a grass move later.

nEPDAwh.png

Pineapple duck! Pineapple duck burns you alive with Scald and laughs as the speed boost from rain tears you up. Need to teach rain dance still, oops?

gokeESp.png

I forget how exactly Porygon-Z gets nasty plot, but with Adaptability, Agility + Tri Attack is all I need usually. This thing's a monster.

vXVSb6K.png

I'm sure Gardevoir needs no introduction here at this point. Notable things: I have egg move hyper voice. You know why.

1gFPbWQ.png

Answer for steel types, exhibit A.

LLoYw4k.png

Answer for steel types exhibit B. Probably should replace something with Aura Sphere but priority is real nice. Flash Cannon TM in Ep 16 hopefully?

O4oDgYz.png

Bulky Water Brigade! Also my favorite Pokemon so that helps. Not my starter! That was Typhlosion.

BOADbmI.png

Setup sweepers? What are those?

You can get Sylveon by leveling an Eevee up with max happiness while it knows a fairy move, it learns Baby-Doll Eyes at level 9, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Sylveon is the MVP of my team having carried me through so many battles <3 I even went back to previous episode to teach it Wish/Protect/Toxic. It's a beast!