Hiiiii :)

Nidokane

Hey guys!

I'm Jack! Y'all can can me that or if you'd like you can call me by my username (NidoKane), either way I won't be upset! I'd just like to say I'm very new to the "online community" Tumblr-style websites, so if this post seems odd, that's probably the reason. As you can see, my favorite 'Mon is Nidoking! He's original and hits like a truck, so who couldn't like him?? I'm also a big fan of older hip-hop music (hence the "Kane" portion of my username) and I immediately consider anyone who shares my musical taste as a friend. I'd be interested in discussing Pokemon with anyone who would like to, and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can (it's summer break right now, but my schedule can get fairly hectic once classes start back in August). Anyways, I hope this is as good enough an introductory post as any! Glad to be here!

Greetings, many funs are to be had here

Do not be shy, we only bite a lot little

You can meet many sorts of people here

God sometimes goes on here too, it's a coy little thing, really

I can see you've already paid the entry fee: your soul all your spare time

With that out of the way, welcome to this little recluse of ours

Hello and welcome to Reborn! Hope you enjoy your stay! :D We also have a Showdown server if you would like to do Pokémon battles! :D

I also really like hip-hop music. My favorite hip-hop artists are Eminem, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea, Missy Elliot, and LL Cool J. If you want to talk about hip-hop, please feel free to PM any of us! :D

Hope we get to know each other! :D

Thanks you guys! I just read the Community Rules so I hope there won't be any issues! I appreciate the invitations to chat, and I'd love to take y'all up on that as soon as I can figure out how the chat features work :D