Get swagged up my party people!

Telling people to use one of the traits of my most hated rival is sure to get there's attention!

Now with your eyes firmly planted on this post, I'll introduce myself: I'm new here, learned about the game three days ago, made the account a little bit ago, went into Showdown and can't speak because a troll got the admins to throw up a lock that prevents newbie's like myself from talking, and as I type this I am repeatedly writing "test" to see how long it's going to stay in moderated chat.

Things aside from Reborn: My only official fandom is Homestuck, when summer ends I'll be entering my first official year in college, I am an introvert who's been labeled "Shit-posting meme generator" and "Outdated meme generator" for reasons that have nothing to do with pictures... except that one time, and I have never battled a thinking human being in Pokemon, ever. I also love to Roleplay, but again, never did with Pokemon.

Back to Reborn: Just checked Showdown and I can talk again! Woohoo! Also, I nearly rage quit the first night playing the game (Got stuck at the third gym), took a break, thought about Cain, realized I needed more Cain in my life, the flirty pansexual brought me back around because I need my fix of Cain dialogue. As I occasionally swoon, the knowledge that he was someone's OC makes me sad I never got to play with them.

And as for my Sanity, I never carry that around when I'm on the internet. The School of Hard Knocks taught me that early on.

Looking forward to talking, playing with, and befriending you peeps!

'Allo, welcome to Reborn, rules on left somewhere, showdown a ways above it.

To talk during modchat, go to the main server and win a "random battle" battle. Or OU/etc. Once your name on Showdown is a week old, you'll be able to talk during AC (autoconfirmed) lock.

Hi!! Welcome to Reborn. Also rip you wanted to talk just then. I saw you flying around. I was IKEA-san, by the way! You can call me Aika.

Hope you enjoy what we have to offer here!

Hi there!

In terms of the moderated chat thing, we can probably help you with that. You should become autoconfirmed as soon as you battle someone I think, so I'm sure plenty of people are happy to give that a go so you aren't silenced any more (also we might have turned modchat off, I'm not completely sure at the moment).

You seem like a fun person, so that's cool!

Other than that, if you could check out the Community Rules to the left, that'd be great.

Hope to see you around!

Well met Indigo.

Welcome to Reborn.

Also you got it wrong. Everybody loves Fern. Have you not seen he Fern-shaped trees and the Fern-shaped stamps?

Or maybe I imagined that. Oh well. blake tho

I hope you'll enjoy yur stay here. It will probably last for a while.

If you don't drow in Cain first~

o/