"I am pale Death, come to bear you to Perdition."

Fitch

Hello everyone! You may call me Fitch and I started playing Pokemon Reborn sometime around last summer, but have recently got back into it on a new save profile. I am familiar with the craziness that goes on around this forum; I have spent a lot of time trying to find answers to questions around here.

I enjoy interpreting art, playing games, listening to music, reading, watching movies, and listening to people discuss philosophy (that thread is one of the main reasons I came here).

I hope to one day become a pilot, or some kind of manager, not quite sure yet...

I've played Pokemon ever since I was around 7, Firered being my first game. My favorite Pokemon is Volcarona.

szro.jpg

I hope I will be able to contribute something to these forums and learn some things too. Excited for Ep 16! That's pretty much it. Feel free to ask any questions if you like.

At first I tried real hard when welcoming people

The second time I was discouraged but still persevered

By the sixth time this has all become a farce, a comedy... A routine

So here is my emotionless welcome - May your time on Reborn be bittersweet, as staring into the Abyss!

Edited by Tartar

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn :D

If you like art, we have a subforum where you can discuss and share that, so be sure to check out creative works!

Both of those career options sounds fun as well!

If you could check out the community rules to the left as well, that'd be fantastic.

Hope to see you around!

Thank you all!

@Despair Syndrome - It is called Nighthawks by Edward Hopper. I really enjoy it and use it in a lot of things.

@YoshiofRedemption - I did not draw this, I thought it looked cool and fit very nicely.