+Aff, Reborn Map!

Amethyst

• Administrators

Hai! Quick news post 'cause I'm in class and my computer is about to die-

Firstly, we have a new affiliate in Ever Grande City. They come with a recommendation from the owner of one of our other affiliates, and they promise a tight-knit, strong community and forum~ They have a lot going on though, so check them out!

And then, secondly, after... god, maybe 16 months after I started it...?

The Reborn Map is complete! You can find it here, and read up on all my tl;drs on the various locations. I think I've covered every leader to date in there, and if you look closely there may be a couple spoilers for upcoming leaders... Oops, guess I won't say anything more about that~

Bai! <3

• Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...

Recently i have become extremely interested in the reborn game strory and i am thoroughly impressed with the map. first of all i'd like to ask where i can find the cannon story line of reborn?

i also wanted to know who i could ask about getting permission to make a fan-fiction sequel that i had in mind?

• Administrators

You'd ask me, and I'd say go ahead, I can't stop you. :P

As for the canon story line, it isn't really documented anywhere... And probably the only person who knows all of it would be myself. I'll try to put as much of it as I can into the game.

You'd ask me, and I'd say go ahead, I can't stop you. :P

As for the canon story line, it isn't really documented anywhere... And probably the only person who knows all of it would be myself. I'll try to put as much of it as I can into the game.

oh my knowing more would be excellent i'm thinking of maybe writing the story that goes in between the reborn game your developing now and the sequel (Implying sequel) it'd be amazing if it could be a game itself but since i am no auth and don't know many people on reborn (yet) the resources just aren't there (even though i'd love game) anywho yeah knowing more of the canon itself whould definitely help i'd settle for my story to be set up fodder for the sequel maybe a comic