Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 56 HP / 188 SpA / 48 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Toxic
Semi-offensive Starmie set. My team mostly consisted of physical attackers - so WoW Mew was going to be an extreme nuisance.
Nobody really expects Toxic on Starmie - so I thought it would be a nice way to cripple Mew, and put it on a timer.
EV spread was designed so that it doesn't get OHKOed by Thunderbolt from opposing Starmie or Energy Ball from non LO Alakazam.
azumarill.gif
Madonna (Azumarill) (F) @ Wacan Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Play Rough
- Toxic

Kyurem-Black was one of, if not the biggest threat we were really afraid of. It had a ton of coverage against our types and its STAB Dragon attacks just hit so hard that we had to prepare for it immensely.

Wacan Berry was used so that it doesn't get OHKOed by Fusion Bolt from Kyurem-Black or Victini (even Band variants), and in return, Azu can OHKO Kyurem-B with Play Rough and it can deal a lot of damage to Victini with Knock Off. Toxic is there to cripple Mew again, since I didn't want it to stall my Azu with WoW/Softboiled.

I also invested a bit of Speed EVs to outspeed Tyranitar with 8 Speed EVs.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I have two sets to go through here: one from my Week 1 team and one from my Week 5 team.

Week 1:

LC (Swinub) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Endeavor
The fun thing about this Pokemon is that is it basically Lead Mamoswine, except better. Better how, you might ask? Well Swinub has base 50 HP whereas Mamo has base 110 HP, so right off the bat, Swinub can easily do massive damage with Endeavor. Adamant and EQ to be able to handle things like Mega Diance leads, rocks just to whittle the opposing team and break sashes, and Ice Shard obviously to pick off foes when you Endeavor them to 1 HP when your sash is triggered. All in all, a very fun Pokemon that would have no viable competitive role outside of Pokenations.

Week 5:

Arthur (Nidoking) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 40 Atk / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Superpower
This thing was my MVP this week, easily. It ended up taking out three different Pokemon, all of which were massive threats to my team (Pory2, Cloyster, and Donphan, in that order). I didn't use Sludge Wave because there was no point when Earth Power hit everything grounded and Ice Beam hit everything else. Stealth Rocks are not often seen on Nidoking, but he is a surprisingly solid user of them because he forces so many switches. I was originally debating between the King and the Queen, but I'm very glad I chose the King with the comparison between the results between the damage my opponent's LO Nidoqueen was doing when compared to my LO Nidoking. The Attack EVs are designed to guarantee a 2HKO on Blissey with Superpower, after accounting for the Attack drop. As long as it doesn't have Protect or you have rocks up, or you get a nice roll, then it will die. These Attack EVs and their results were a coincidence as I had originally just had them as leftovers from lowering Nidoking's speed to outspeed all max speed base 80s, most notably Mamoswine, Stoutland, and Glalie.

Ok, so I'm very happy to say that I won my very first PokéNation match this week. Since I started PokeNation, I kept losing, but now, I'm back baby and I'm gonna keep winning! :D So anyways, if I win a battle or find a pokémon that really helped me give my opponent a hard time or something like that, I'll be posting their moveset here. I know some may not be creative, but I just really like to post movesets and all of that, so here goes. Also, I'll be posting at the end of each week since I want to give all of my team-mates a fair chance. So, week 5, we were facing Gaia again and I just had enough of losing (even though I know it's normal to keep losing a lot) so I prepared a lot, even working harder on trying to build my own teams so that I can improve my skills. So, week 5 came, I was fighting and I won using these two pokémon. In my opinion, I also believe these two pokémon make a great core:

hydreigon.gif

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Taunt
- Roost
Me personally, I don't run Choice Scarf Hydreigon. I usually run a Life Orb Hydreigon, but I've been told by my team-mates to run a Choice Scarf Hydreigon and man am I happy I did. I feel like Choice Scarf Hydreigon is better as it does more damage against my opponent than a Life Orb Hydreigon. So, I'm really my team-mates recommended it to me 'cause now instead of running Life Orb, I'm gonna run Choice Scarf.
slurpuff.gif
Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 30 HP
- Belly Drum
- Drain Punch
- Return
- Play Rough
Oh my gosh, this thing is a beast! Do not underestimate it's cuteness! Belly Drum + Drain Punch/Return/Play Rough, it swept through my opponent's pokémon! It killed pretty much his entire team. Now, yes this is a standard set from Smogon, but it really helped defeating my opponent. The only thing I would be careful about using it is that it doesn't take a hit 'cause you want to be able to set up Belly Drum. It takes a hit and you won't really be able to set up Belly Drum. But, other than that, I would definitely use and recommend that you guys use this pokémon in a UU team!
Edited by Cool Girl

After a few times of losing in very, very close matches, I finally won my first match for PokeNations Season 2. With my own team, for the most part. Reason why I say that, is because I indeed followed the Slurpuff ways, but failed at that. However, I actually won with the help of my old friend Scrafty. In the past, he and I had a strong bond, and were thick as thieves. After so long, here is the set I have used for so long.

scrafty.gif

Scrafty @ Lum Berry/Life Orb/Leftovers

Ability: Moxie

EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def (Or SpD)/252 Spe

Nature: Jolly

-Dragon Dance

-Drain Punch

-Knock Off/Crunch

-Ice Punch

This Scrafty right here, is the realest shit you're ever gonna find, yo.

• 2 weeks later...
Here's my Spiritomb for Week 6:

442.png

Spirited Away~ (Spiritomb) @ Sticky Barb
Ability: Infiltrator
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Rock Tomb
- Shadow Sneak
- Will-O-Wisp

Sucker Punch and Shadow Sneak are good STAB priority moves that can either nail fully-offensive Gengars or scare them away. In case of Will-O-Wisp Gengars, Shadow Sneak can be used, but it would require some prior damage to OHKO. Sucker Punch can also OHKO Volcarona after Stealth Rock damage.
Rock Tomb is used to OHKO Volcarona and Talonflame out-right, because they usually go for Swords Dance and Quiver Dance, seeing how Spiritomb usually runs defensive sets, and perhaps predicting a Sucker Punch.
Rock Tomb can also be used to slow down other fast threats such as Infernape.
Will-O-Wisp counters their physical set-up Pokemon such as Swords Dance Crawdaunt and Bisharp.
Edited by IntSys

• Veterans
dusknoir.png

Thresh (Dusknoir) (M) @ Sticky Barb

Ability: Pressure

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD

Careful Nature

- Sucker Punch

- WoW

- Memento

- Earthquake

So this was my Dusknoir set for Week 6. WoW was there as a fill in after I learnt that Sticky barbs was the enforced item and now we couldn't rely on some of their better physical attackers being completely crippled. Memento was to give one of my other mons a free set up opportunity, while Sucker Punch dealt with Gengar; a major threat, after Rocks damage. I added max spdef evs and a careful nature to take minimal damage from Shadow Ball so I could potentially get off another move on one of their mons. EQ was there for reserve coverage.

Too bad it didn't matter since he got flinched to the point where he was useless anyways. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

So I heard you were looking for creative and innovate sets, huh? Well let me tell you, I've got quite the set here for you today. It didn't get to shine in my battle this week, but this was the actual set on my Krookodile this Week. Look upon it and be confused:

acutally (Krookodile) @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bulldoze
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Sludge Bomb
Yes, you read that correctly. That's a Krookodile with Sludge Bomb on it. The reason? Becuase it OHKOs offensive Whimsicott and 2HKOs support Whimsicott, a Pokemon which loves abusing Krookodile. The Chesto Berry allows for Krook to come in and safely fire off a sludge bomb at Whimsicott because it won't need to fear Spore (though in hindsight, Safety goggles would have been a better choice). Bulldoze and the speed investment allows Krook to either 2HKO offensive Cobalion or make certain that it cannot stay in on whatever I choose to revenge kill with. Knock Off is just good STAB and Stealth Rocks are nice against flying types.

Ok, this week I may didn't participate, but I suggested a few options to DW against Atlantis!

1st of all, I though our enemies would abuse Ludicolo in every match, since Steam Eruption Seed Flare could demolish us. So i was thinking a counter to it and Marill came into mind! So the bellow stupid set was born:

Marill @ Eviolite

Ability: Sap Sipper

EVs: 252 HP/ 252 SpD/ 4 SpA

Calm Nature

- Toxic

- Whirlpool

- Moonlight

- filler (probably Knock Off or something)

This thing could wall, trap and stall out Ludicolo with no problem! Too bad that I didn't have the chance to use one myself :(

346.png

Cradily (F) @ Leftovers

Ability: Storm Drain

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD

Careful Nature

- Curse

- Horn Leech

- Recover

- Diamond Storm

This set didn't get a chance to be seen this week, but I really liked the idea.

537.png

Seismitoad (M) @ Rindo Berry

Ability: Poison Touch

EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spe

Adamant Nature

- Stealth Rock

- Crabhammer

- Knock Off

- Ice Punch

This toad can poison you without a poison type move. Also lives an Energy Ball from Life Orb Meloetta or Horn Leech Torterra while being faster than Adamant Torterra.

199.png

Slowking (M) @ Assault Vest

Ability: Regenerator

EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD

Modest Nature

- Steam Eruption

- Psystrike

- Dragon Tail

- Focus Blast

Slowking can tank and destroy opponents with Steam Eruption and Psystrike. Dragon Tail just a filler, but will be used if a Meloetta has Calm Mind or something like that.

Shoutout to U-turn Escavalier who gave me a lot of momentum in my match.

So, here is the set that never was, the set i wanted to throw on my team for shits and giggles before i realized, hey now, that's probably not a good idea. Look at it and bask in its glorious stupidity!

Sawsbuck-Summer @ Choice Specs
Ability: Serene Grace
Modest Nature
- Seed Flare
- Boomburst
- Shadow Ball
- Thunder Wave

Yes, you are seeing that correctly. This is choice specs serene grace seed flare sawsbuck, aka, 80% chance to drop your sp def sharply. This thing is packing som serious heat with a whopping 240 special attack, holy shit! what a great mon amirite?!? Just look at this and be wowed

252+ SpA Choice Specs Sawsbuck Boomburst vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Crobat: 277-327 (74.2 - 87.6%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Incredible. The only reasonable check to seed flare cannot even come in safely on it : ^)... Of course rocks will be up, don't kid yourself. pffft, what do you think I am? An idiot?

252+ SpA Choice Specs Sawsbuck Boomburst vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Tentacruel: 196-232 (54.2 - 64.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery

Look at him straight up murdering tentacruels out here. There is 0 way to beat this thing, truly.

So now you may be wondering why I didn't use it. Simple. This kind of power cannot be used on the unsuspecting. It would be a war crime to say the least. What a wonderful week this was omfl.

Going to throw down something from Week 6 that actually is OU viable, I've found.

Scolipede @ Leftovers (Sticky Barb for wk6)

Ability: Speed Boost

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def

Impish Nature

- Rock Slide

- Protect

- Substitute

- Baton Pass

Rock Slide hits Talonflame, which would otherwise always walk all over this set; still OHKO's by band, but it can survive Adamant LO, and will always survive Leftovers. The rest explains itself, I should imagine. 252 HP over 248 for higher HP subs (81 as opposed to 80). Gives speed to just about anything, and can stall out TR if it comes up. Taunt hits it hard, especially falling just below the 394 (130base/252+) line at +1 (390).

Super super late but here are some of the sets I used for the Super STAB challenge:

gastrodon.gif

Map the Soul (Gastrodon) (M) @ Rindo Berry
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Memento
- Recover
- Steam Eruption
- Toxic
Here, Gastrodon was supposed to be like my 'sacrificial' mon - Use Memento on a target (preferably something without Grass coverage like Meloetta), and set-up with my second mon on a weakened (-2) mon.
barbaracle.gif
One More Time (Barbaracle) (F) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Def / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Crabhammer
- Diamond Storm
- Grass Knot
- Shell Smash
Barbaracle didn't even hit the battlefield during my real battle... but I found this set quite neat. Air Balloon enables it to set up on Ground mons (e.g Steelix, Dugtrio etc) without taking SE Ground damage and after it sets up, it can proceed to sweep everything that isn't Gastrodon (It can OHKO a Seismitoad at +2, but it doesn't do much to Gastrodon sadly). Crabhammer also gets the Tough Claws boost, so thats quite cool too.
alomomola.gif
Bibs (Alomomola) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 232 Def / 28 SpD
Bold Nature
- Protect
- Steam Eruption
- Toxic
- Wish

Nothing too special with this one, but I just put it because of its nickname teehee

Well, since this mon almost pulled a victory on its own, I present the beautiful, haxing milotic of week 9.

Milotic @ Rindo Berry
Ability: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Spe
- Scald
- Ice Beam / Haze?
- Hidden Power [Psychic] / Haze
- Recover
Basically, the practice for the week started with getting absolutely destroyed by physical threats, and so I went looking for a defensive wall. After trying out a few, I finally settled on milotic as my favorite. Scald and ice beam coverage was simply a good way for milotic to chip away the health of any opponent and have a high chance to cause a burn like every scald user on the planet (30%... haha no). At the last minute, I decided to swap for hidden power psychic, since a prominent threat of the enemy teams was toxicroak, which would we dealt with if it switched into milotic with ease. However, the problem with swapping out the move was losing haze, which allowed milotic to completely stop and wall set up sweepers like gyarados et al. It was probably more ideal to keep haze and swap out ice beam for hp psychic, since I had other methods of dealing with grass. The berry was originally so it could tank leaf storms or other grass attacks from roserade and rotom mow with relative easy, and then attempt to remove them if they'd already sustained damage. And finally recover... because if you can't hit more than 50% and you're burned, only hax are gonna save you...
Also, milotic is pretty <3.
Edited by Cyanna Cyril

The perfect set that could never be-

With the conclusion of my battle for the week, I want to turn the spotlight to the Pokemon that was almost perfect for this particular competition, but, unfortunately, due to stupid Emerald Exclusive move tutors, could not exist.

Without further ado, I present to you, Endure Special Sharpedo:

Loan Shark (Sharpedo) (M) @ Petaya Berry
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 44 Atk / 252 SpA / 212 Spe
Mild Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Endure
- Aqua Jet
Endure is a fantastic move when you're using berries like Petaya, Salac, and Liechi. It allows you to trigger them safely by making sure you survive on 1 HP. The idea with this sharpedo is to Endure an attack and retaliate hard. The speed investment allows it to actually outspeed max speed Electrode after just 1 Speed Boost, which is all it needs since no Scarves allowed. Petaya Berry and maximum special attack investment allows for it to easily clean up late game. Aqua Jet is to pick off Pokemon that have sustained Priority, like Metagross or Medicham, when they're low on health. Endure can handle the likes of Custap explosion. No special Water move was needed, since Dark and Ice hit most everything Avalon has hard.

Good Shit (Barboach) @ Oran Berry

Ability: Anticipation

Level: 5

EVs: 36 HP / 172 Def / 232 SpA / 68 SpD

Modest Nature

IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe

- Scald

- Earth Power

- Hidden Power [Fire]

- Icy Wind

This Barboach has evs to counter their Fire Types, mainly Ponyta, but it also works very well on Vulcan's Steels,however this set is weak to their Ghost types, mainly Pumpkaboo and Frillish. Scald and EP are STAB,HP Fire is Ferro coverage, and Icy Wind is coverage, but mainly to lower the foe's Speed stat

Come on In~ (Diglett) (F) @ Salac Berry

Ability: Arena Trap

EVs: 196 HP / 76 Atk / 80 Def / 156 Spe

Jolly Nature

- Earthquake

- Reversal

- Sucker Punch

- Shadow Claw

This is a set with Evs set up to counter Pawniard. After it is taken out, it can easily handle most of Vulcan's roster in LC, unless it gets WoW'd, Reversal is to ensure the kill on Pawn, and Shadow Claw + Sucker Punch is coverage. EQ is STAB.

Glazed Eyes (Numel) @ Oran Berry

Ability: Simple

EVs: 80 HP / 116 Def / 236 SpA / 76 SpD

Modest Nature

- Stockpile

- Earth Power

- Fire Blast

- Rest

This set is great imo, with Simple, Stockpile drastically increases defenses to a point where only Frillish and Golett can safely kill this thing without fear of being countered, Fire Blast is for the possibility of Golett switching in if that ever happened. Earth Power is basic STAB, and Rest is for that extra HP in case its low or for the fabulous PP Stall ;). EVs in defences ensure a good amount of bulk. Now to try this out with Camerupt on that sweet PU ladder :^)

Galvantula was on a lot of our teams this week, and for good reason. Speed control and great coverage against Amazon's big threats make it a great mon for facing them. My set was a little strange though.
Skulltula (Galvantula) @ Charti Berry
Ability: Compound Eyes
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Thunder
- Thunder Wave / Sticky Web
- Hidden Power [Poison]
- Bug Buzz

Thunder and Bug Buzz are pretty standard. I went with Thunder Wave over Web this week since it cripples a great many things, even their flyings, which are immune to webs. Huge access to defog also made running web (and relying on it) kind of risky.
Now for the weird part: HP Poison. I have never seen this move used in competitive and will likely never see it again. The reason is simple, Whimsicott was the bane of my existence in testing. This ohkos it when not a whole lot else can. Dash didn't end up bringing it, which was slightly disappointing (although I still hate the thing so I was better off with it not making an appearance), but having this safety net to get rid of it is what made the difference between winning and losing in testing sometimes.

Marilith (Drapion) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Whirlwind

This Special Tank Drapion can counter all of Avalon's special attackers and set up Swords Dance, or just give them a punishing Knock Off. Whirlwind is to phaze setup sweepers.

Lich (Sableye) @ Roseli Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind
- Dark Pulse

Courtesy of Author, this very Sableye has the potential to wipe out entire teams. Calm Mind and Will-O-Wisp covers both Special and Physical attacks, and Dark Pulse is to make use of the boosts that come from Calm Mind and accelerate the doom of the opponent, preventing any possibility of them setting back up to counter Sableye. Roseli Berry takes advantage of their Fairy-type coverage and snatches an almost free turn to use Calm Mind.
This set can be stopped with any sort of phazing move, however. But of course, with a cost of getting burnt or hit hard by Dark Pulse.

Ahriman (Crobat) @ Payapa Berry
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 220 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pluck
- U-turn
- Brave Bird
- Defog

This Crobat is designed to take out any of their Psychic-types bar Azelf (Which would require Jolly to outspeed). Adamant provides the strength to hit their Pokemon especially hard.
Pluck is generally useful in removing the opponent's SE Berry. U-Turn for quick escapes. Brave Bird hits their special attackers hard, while Defog can remove Sticky Web.

Double-post, but this is probably the last post I'll make here anyways:

Godfather (Murkrow) @ Eviolite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Taunt
- Roost
- Haze
- Thunder Wave

This is the Murkrow I used in my Week 10 match.

Now, you might be wondering: "What the devil's that EV spread?!" The answer? "My bad" This Murkrow used to be a CM Dark Pulse set, but I decided to switch since it was basically useless. I forgot to adjust the EV spread accordingly, so this is what I got. Still performed decently, tho.
Taunt beats Klefki, Roost maintains durability, Haze to stop Swords Dance Scizor and Dragon Dance Mega Charizard-X right away. Thunder Wave disrupts the opponent's balance. Unfortunately it suffered from paralysis and got KO'd. Could've helped against the Mega Charizard-X Light used as well.

If required, the ideal correct spread should be 252 Def with Impish (Replacing SpA EVs) + 8 SpD.

Togepi-Nega (Vullaby) @ Eviolite
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Defog
- Toxic

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the bulkiest tank ever! The EV spread's slightly screwed up since I used to run Knock Off (as seen by the Attack EVs). This Vullaby is the ultimate wall, taking hits like crazy and can wear down their attackers. Defog removes hazards, maintaining the durability of my attackers. Foul Play hits hard against their physical attackers. Roost maintains durability.

If required, the ideal correct spread should be 8 SpD instead of 8 Atk.

Edited by IntSys

So, even though I lost and I usually post movesets here whenever I win, which was like only once I won XD, I still wanted to post these 'cause it's the last week of nations and well, one of these pokémons managed to get rid of two threats on my opponent's team, so here they are. The Hall Of Fame for week 10.

crawdaunt.gif

Crawdaunt @ Dread Plate

Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Crabhammer
This pokémon literally saved some of my team members. It managed to kill two of my opponent's pokémon! It also managed to KO Skarmory hard. All I did was Swords Dance + Knock Off + Dread Plate and it killed it!
dragalge.gif
Dragalge @ Choice Specs
Ability: Poison Point
EVs: 248 HP / 108 SpA / 152 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Scald
- Focus Blast
So, I took a risk and put Dragalge on this knowing that the pokémon I was going to go against had ground type moves, but I still took the risk. So, something that I never thought of putting on Dragalge was Hidden Power [Fire]. I put that there so it can KO Scizor, but it wasn't there so I didn't get the chance to use it. I posted Dragalge here 'cause it had a creative move and well, this is a thread where you post creative moves you made, so yeah. But, Choice Specs + Draco Meteor has made a deadly combo as it has been able to KO one of my opponent's pokémon.
houndoom-mega.gif
Houndoom-Mega @ Houndoominite
Ability: Solar Power
Jolly Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Dark Pulse
- Taunt
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Ground]
Finally, this is my mega in the team. Notice that a move that I put that I believe is creative is Hidden Power [Ground]. Now, I don't put that on a Houndoom. I usually put Sludge Bomb in there, but I wanted to find something to counter fire types, so I came up with putting Hidden Power [Ground]. I posted Houndoom here 'cause it had a creative move and well, this is a thread where you post creative moves you made, so yeah. I never got the chance to use it sadly 'cause I fought a Heatran that was equipped with a Air Baloon.

So, a teammate (CG) asked me to post this set

tyranitar-mega.jpg
Tyranitar-Mega (F) @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpA
Brave Nature
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower
This week i pretty much assumed anything my opponent would run would either be fast or bulk so all my mons. So i dropped speed for power and gave Ty some fire power to help out with those pesky steel types. Sandstorm helped with chip damage on other mons.

Well, long list now.

STABmons:

Trick Room stuff; one from team, one from mock to counter TR

Emboar @ Choice Band
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- V-create
- Hammer Arm / Close Combat
- Earthquake

- [whatever]

V-create nukes all. Adamant Nature so it'll outspeed our TR mons outside of TR, since it'll just come in, tank a hit, nuke, and be slower than everything.

Malamar @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Sucker Punch / Dark Pulse
- Superpower

- [Coverage]

Our main TR mon from Stabmons. Amazon will agree, it broke stuff. If only Hyperspace Fury worked on it >.>

Pangoro @ Expert Belt
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Final Gambit
- Sucker Punch
- Ice Punch
- Fire Punch

Pangoro tries being TR Staravia. It OHKO'd basically anything non-ghost at full health.

Week 10 Mock (because rip week 10)

Flareon @ Choice Band
Ability: Guts
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Facade
- Superpower
- Quick Attack

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Steam Eruption
- Focus Blast
- Earth Power / Psychic

A pair of mons that destroys most of our stuff in a hit or two. Flareon could swap in on a predicted Thunder Wave for the Guts boost (~985 attack after), and either take out what para'd it, or whatever swaps in after. QA sweep once everything got weakened.

Volcanion's moves give it the ability to at least hit neutrally against every mon we get. Specs makes it OHKO a good chunk of our stuff.

Week 3 (DUU)

Sneasel @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pickpocket
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Fake Out
- Ice Shard

Spam priority, and allow Crobat to set TW turn one, since I used Snatch to take it in mocks.

Froslass @ Choice Specs
Ability: Cursed Body
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Thunder Wave

Disables Salamence (since that was UU then), or just hits hard in general, as they did not have any mons that resist Ghost/Ice STAB.

Crobat @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Taunt
- Tailwind
- Brave Bird
- U-turn

Good damage, and Tailwind, which was the focus of... basically every mock fight.

Zoroark @ Life Orb
Ability: Illusion
Hasty Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Swords Dance

KOff/SP clears a good amount of Avalon's DUU mons. U-Turn for switching, SD for actual 1-2 HKOs.

Beedrill-Mega @ Beedrillite
Ability: Adaptability
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Drill Run
- U-turn
- Poison Jab

Because Zoroark didn't break enough.

Umbreon @ Assault Vest
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Sucker Punch
- Dark Pulse
- Quick Attack

Because Beedrill didn't break enough. Horrifically bulky, and still able to deal damage.

DUU Mock (which should not work at all, tbh)

(Also, Viri, don't look it'll kill you)

No analysis, since I'm not even sure how it worked.

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Power-Up Punch
- Agility
- Earthquake

Alakazam @ Life Orb / Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard / Inner Focus
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Snatch
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave

Inner Focus + Alakazite, or Life Guard. The former was only there to stop FO users from preventing Snatch.

Latias @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Rash Nature
- Healing Wish
- Reflect
- Draco Meteor
- Sucker Punch

Galvantula @ Life Orb
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature