The Ravenholts

Kaito

Ayy, y'all already know that Honchkrow is my main mon, bruhs. Especially the one in my signatures. It is literally the Helmaroc King to my Ganon, as well as my partner in crime. Mess with him, y'all mess with us. Mess with us, and y'all mess with him.

Nationwise... Who's ready to kick some ass, yo?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it seems like our first challenge is up. If anyone would like to volunteer to battle, please tell me on the server, in pm, or even here if you want. It's time to show Gaia Nation that they may have the earth, but we're the ones that rule it. Whaddaya say?

I'd be happy to battle some this week and get back into the swing of things. We should set up a time for the family to get together and work on some team-building to put those fairies in the ground, as we normally do.

Hello ladies and gentlemen; my name is Cronos5010, but you can call me Cronos; I look forward to the advancement of our family's goals, and while I have absolutely no idea what to do with ice; other than make bad puns with it; I am decently good at using Dark types, and I must say that Poison types pair really well with them; so in conclusion; I look forward to seeing you in the front lines.

Ladies, Gentlemen, all members of the family. Let's not let one loss bring us down. We all fought valiantly and we did it together. Everyone has setbacks, us included. We can win next time. Speaking of next time, does anyone want to personally volunteer for week 2? If not, I'll start drafting by tommorow afternoon/evening.

Let's show the Atlanteans that our reach doesn't just extend to the land and sky: We send people to sleep with the fishes, we make the fishes sleep too. So let's get out there and sink their city a second time, capiche?

I'd be happy to battle some this week and get back into the swing of things. We should set up a time for the family to get together and work on some team-building to put those fairies in the ground, as we normally do.

How did this work out for ya guys? Teeheehee.

But no really, you guys put up a good fight and I wish you the best of luck against Atlantis. I'd say GaiaxRavenholts was the closest matchup, whereas amazon and Atlantis kind of got whooped(don't tell them I said that), which tells us how dangerous Vulcan and Avalon are. Gaia has nothing but respect for the Ravenholt clan, and know we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

How did this work out for ya guys? Teeheehee.

But no really, you guys put up a good fight and I wish you the best of luck against Atlantis. I'd say GaiaxRavenholts was the closest matchup, whereas amazon and Atlantis kind of got whooped(don't tell them I said that), which tells us how dangerous Vulcan and Avalon are. Gaia has nothing but respect for the Ravenholt clan, and know we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

I'll have you know I won my match, good sir.

In all seriousness, I feel like both sides gave a good fight and an honest effort in each battle. I obviously would have desired a different outcome, but you guys won fair and square and we as a family respect you for that. We wish you luck in your future endeavors/battles and hope that we may once again engage in combat. UU would be a fun tier to fight in, yes?

Apologies for the wait, ladies and gentlemen. Work has called. This week is rather... interesting in that it's Doubles UU. Not something I have the most experience in, but I digress. I've already selected a few members for this week, but if anyone would like to volunteer, you know the drill: Tell me here or in PM.

And one last thing? Don't go believing that knights are the paragon of goodness and unbeatable. The knights of the round table were undermined and broken via corruption within, so let's show their Avalon copycats that even the most shining of knights will fall to the dark, shall we?

If possible, I would like to fight. But considering that we're fighting Avalon, in which they are really strong, if you guys would like me to sit out because you would like a stronger player than me, let me know and I can act as a sub instead in that case.

If possible, I would like to fight. But considering that we're fighting Avalon, in which they are really strong, if you guys would like me to sit out because you would like a stronger player than me, let me know and I can act as a sub instead in that case.

Avalon too op! Pliz, nerf!

I would like to volunteer against the knights of Avalon. I gotta get back in the fight, and UU is one of my finer suits. I can probably manage well too, since it's only my first week of work officially.

I would like to volunteer against the knights of Avalon. I gotta get back in the fight, and UU is one of my finer suits. I can probably manage well too, since it's only my first week of work officially.

would like to point out that its Doubles UU, so there is some OU mons that are eligible

You stole our person!! Next time we battle you, we're taking you down like week 1. ;)

Prepare for a world of hurt but seriously hope you guys welcome chubbs into your mafia family and don't try to ice him lol.

Good luck for your future battles.