OMG LEXI I FOUND IT COME SEE

So, a LONG while ago, I found this little gem around the internet: it is a guy telling us about his misadventures in a forum-based roleplay. I am not exaggerating when I say, it is one of the funniest, most memorable things I have ever read, so when Lexi mentioned in in a status update earlier, I decided to set out on a quest, to find it and share it with all of you, so that it wouldn't be forgotten.

And I found it.

It is therefore with joy and commotion in my heart that I give to you:

THE BALLAD OF EDGARDO AND A GUY CALLED SQUID!

<.<

It annoys me when people judge stuff exclusively from word count.

And it's not the story per se. It's that there are so many things in there one can relate to. We have all had our share of pricks to deal with around the internet, and we have all acted petty sometimes. It's a tale of the internet.

<.<

It annoys me when people judge stuff exclusively from word count.

And it's not the story per se. It's that there are so many things in there one can relate to. We have all had our share of pricks to deal with around the internet, and we have all acted petty sometimes. It's a tale of the internet.

Sorry. I didn't mean to give a negative impression, that probably came off as a bit more aggressive than I had intended. It does sound interesting from first glance, and I'll give it a look tomorrow.

So, a LONG while ago, I found this little gem around the internet: it is a guy telling us about his misadventures in a forum-based roleplay. I am not exaggerating when I say, it is one of the funniest, most memorable things I have ever read, so when Lexi mentioned in in a status update earlier, I decided to set out on a quest, to find it and share it with all of you, so that it wouldn't be forgotten.

And I found it.

It is therefore with joy and commotion in my heart that I give to you:

THE BALLAD OF EDGARDO AND A GUY CALLED SQUID!

That was beautiful. Truly a wonderful tale.

"I swear the tavern had to be some kind of 8th dimensional shape, because EVERYONE was in their own (bleep) corner away from everyone else."

I already love this. Thanks for sharing!

I just finished reading this story, and this makes me feel like a better person because of it. Being someone who has become somewhat sick of the edge factor that has taken over the internet, this was a nice, refreshing look into the human psyche. It truly is amazing what happens on the internet sometimes. Thank you, a hundred fold, for showing me the story of two very unlikely heroes.

This is straight up one of the greatest reads I have had the pleasure of ignoring the class lecture for. I don't think I stopped grinning and choking on laughter a single moment.

• Developers

"In the middle of town square, Edgardo and A Guy Called Squid shared a sweaty, shirtless, muscley, manly hug for all the world to see. It was super homo."

Absolutely beautiful.

7.8/10 - "Not enough kissing the mods ass" - IGN

I remember that Doc loved this line

I love that line too. Laughed out loud as soon as I got to it. XD

Damn, that was a great read, though. Thank you much for sharing both Lexi and Tomas.

My favorite line was probably this one though:

>Swift uppercut, Battle Cry, unlimited Raw Spirit punch.

>Khaine gets punched into the sun. Cue shit being lost by absolutely everyone again.

OMG this got so much attention while I was asleep!

Well, I am glad you people enjoyed it. Considering how old the whole thing is, it would have been a pity if it had just ended up forgotten...

Never forger Edgardo and A Guy Called Squid!

... And Goldnharl too.

Okay my previous post was after looking it at for like 20 seconds, now I read through the whole thing. And I gotta say.

Holy.

Mother.

Of.

God.

Edgardo and Squid. Holy shit. I can't even believe this. No matter what anyone says, these men will never get enough praise for this.

I think this is the best story I have ever read. Bookmarking for whenever.