Everything is death and I am Afraid.

faekery

More accurately titled as: how pretentious can I make a title for an intro thread? It is a mystery!

Hi, my name's Fae and I'm a piece of shit!

(no, uh, I'm just bad at introductions. And functioning. And life in general.)

I like most games but I'm kind of terrible at them because I have issues remembering things and so I end up restarting them 5,000 times and getting annoyed at myself and everything. This is -- what. The..... fifth time I've restarted Reborn? I haven't been on the forums before really because what is an attention span. Anyway!

I'm easily entertained and like reading comics (usually about female superheroes and villains and Loki who technically counts sometimes anyway) and making horrible jokes about things that usually end up mocking myself, which, fun. Gallows humor is the best thing, okay, I'll fight you.

Mostly I just really hate being bored 'cause wow does that not combine well with my specific brand of mental illnesses. Hence the forum post, I guess!

I have a hard time sharing personal information in chunks because of paranoia, but I can tell you that I'm not TECHNICALLY currently in school because of disabilities though I'm in high school according to the forms, I live in Texas, and I'm super ultra gay and excitable! It's nice to meet you!

ooh lookat you. cumberquest! this was a mad sweet introduction, welcome to the party fae. my inner mommy kinda wants you to look yourself in the mirror and say bloody mary ten good things about yourself but hey we'll get to that point. at some point. my point is take care

i wish "my inner daddy" sounded more manly and less like a someone in his late 30s with early balding patterns that drives a volvo and hits on college students way out of his league

i have been forced through so many marvel comics. reading them literally gave me a job once, so if you have any recs, hand them over. i think there might even be a book rec thread in a dark alley somewhere, far to young and pretty to die, but that's what's gonna happen if no one feeds it. what's loki up to? last time i saw him he was a child. are you gonna pick up the new black panther comic? I've heard good shit about there being mostly chicks in it and its pretty darn gorgeous from what i've seen.

cheers

Aaah, thank you guys! I am feeling very welcomed.

Welcome~

Gallows humor? Sounds like that'll make you laugh your head off!

Let's get along.

That was tERRIBLE I'M CACKLING... sure thing, Mister Fish!

The title scared me more then it should've, anyway welcome to reborn

snrk. Sorry about that! It could, to be fair, also apply to feelings about Reborn before you get used to the difficulty level.

ooh lookat you. cumberquest! this was a mad sweet introduction, welcome to the party fae. my inner mommy kinda wants you to look yourself in the mirror and say bloody mary ten good things about yourself but hey we'll get to that point. at some point. my point is take care

i wish "my inner daddy" sounded more manly and less like a someone in his late 30s with early balding patterns that drives a volvo and hits on college students way out of his league

i have been forced through so many marvel comics. reading them literally gave me a job once, so if you have any recs, hand them over. i think there might even be a book rec thread in a dark alley somewhere, far to young and pretty to die, but that's what's gonna happen if no one feeds it. what's loki up to? last time i saw him he was a child. are you gonna pick up the new black panther comic? I've heard good shit about there being mostly chicks in it and its pretty darn gorgeous from what i've seen.

cheers

Ha, you're sweet, thank you!!

cucumber quest is Wonderful and I'm like 3 months behind someday I'll catch up. To be fair, I've been distracted with Marvel though, and I do have recs!

Current Loki's post Agent of Asgard and Young Avengers, wherein Kid Loki got murdered grew up and ran around with a truthseer with pink hair for a while, got banished from Asgard again, and made cameos in a huge amount of the comics with younger girl superheroes to be ridiculous. Also he pretended to be Cat Thor for a while in Unbeatable Squirrel Girl. Everything is bizarre.

But for ongoing stuff! (And yeah, I'm probably gonna pick up the Black Panther comic because I am a sucker for cute girls and it looks so pretty I die..) I'm increasingly attached to All-New Wolverine because of the clone shenanigans and family feels, and Pasty Walker A.K.A. Hellcat is pretty sweet even if it's quite a bit less serious than some of the others. Ms Marvel is great as well! I have a type, apparently. One trick Fae.

Ha, you're sweet, thank you!!

cucumber quest is Wonderful and I'm like 3 months behind someday I'll catch up. To be fair, I've been distracted with Marvel though, and I do have recs!

Current Loki's post Agent of Asgard and Young Avengers, wherein Kid Loki got murdered grew up and ran around with a truthseer with pink hair for a while, got banished from Asgard again, and made cameos in a huge amount of the comics with younger girl superheroes to be ridiculous. Also he pretended to be Cat Thor for a while in Unbeatable Squirrel Girl. Everything is bizarre.

But for ongoing stuff! (And yeah, I'm probably gonna pick up the Black Panther comic because I am a sucker for cute girls and it looks so pretty I die..) I'm increasingly attached to All-New Wolverine because of the clone shenanigans and family feels, and Pasty Walker A.K.A. Hellcat is pretty sweet even if it's quite a bit less serious than some of the others. Ms Marvel is great as well! I have a type, apparently. One trick Fae.

i get nervous when i don't see new users that i like outside their introduction threads. i can show you the world, shining, shimmering, splendid, tell me, princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?

cat-thor. i'm surprised i haven't seen demands that this particular spectacularity shows up in the mcu.

I think I'm probably way more behind than you on cq, it's one of those things that showed up on tumblr and i speedread all there was and then forgot about it until i saw your icon, haha. the colors are really lovely thou

i thought wolverine's hairy ass died? i mean i should know better than to think he'd stay dead, but wasn't it pretty recent, so that disney could take a hot shit all over the x-men franchise? maybe the rumors are true that they'll merge the movie universes... but i hope they won't

ms marvel could kick my ass and i'd say "thank you". i'm super behind on her too 'cause i have this one friend with all the comics and i haven't visited her for a while, but her pile will be the first i dig into after the obligatory "hey nice to see you im here for your library" and tea. bruno can go play in traffic thou

overall, marvels diversifying has been pretty great; i was skeptical at first 'cause, c'mon losers make new characters instead, and also because new thor is fucking joke from what i've heard, but kamala and miles are mad sweet

edit: viri you're something else

Edited by Halloween