PokeNations 2 General Discussion

• Support Squad

Additionally, in PokeNations 2 leaders will make represent their nation at the draft for the first 12 types and make the call when their nation is on the clock. I will make a thread detailing the process further once teams are announced. In the event that the leader can not or does not want to make the call at the draft they can PM me or Rose or Frar or.... etc. and tell us who will take their spot at the event.

something something love and hate are very similar something something darkness

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S-sorry if I didn't see something I was supposed to read, but c-could anybody explain this thing to me... It seems interesting but I missed the first pokenations...

Well, it's perfectly understandable you missed the announcement thread. It's not exactly clearly marked as being for Pokenations.

I would've posted a link, but Chubb already did it.

First time too eh? Don't worry friend. I had just as many questions as you. Now I have just one question. Who's coming at the Jacobliterator first?! Bring em on!

I'll carve your coffin with my claws and spit the nails in. #3edgy5me

Jokes aside, you'll see the teams on Sunday, but the registration process is far from complete. So... matchups will take a while.

I'll carve your coffin with my claws and spit the nails in. #3edgy5me

Jokes aside, you'll see the teams on Sunday, but the registration process is far from complete. So... matchups will take a while.

Oh. I was actually just joking the whole way through tbh. Thanks anyway though.

Yes, this would be the appropriate place for any idle chat and discussion. We really need the thread to be cleeeean and concise so that we can see who's signing up etc... it'll help us make sure not to miss people's sign-ups etc... so yes, please talk here, rather than within the Sign-Ups thread.

Even though I'm not auth in this, I can kind of answer it.

There'll be topics with each nation that are posted in this subforum.

They come out after the auth meeting finishes tomorrow, which should be somewhere from 10 to 11am our time (assuming that I'm remembering that you live in Queensland correctly).

Edit (because I didn't feel another post was needed given it isn't strictly on topic): I'm not from queensland either. I'm a Victorian.

Even though I'm not auth in this, I can kind of answer it.

There'll be topics with each nation that are posted in this subforum.

They come out after the auth meeting finishes tomorrow, which should be somewhere from 10 to 11am our time (assuming that I'm remembering that you live in Queensland correctly).

I'm in South Australia. Yeah, you Queenslanders have theme parks and beautiful beaches, but we have...churches. Yeah. Beat that. But yeah, thanks for clearing that up.

Signed up yesterday. It's the first time I'll ever be competing in a Pokémon competition of sorts, and I'm not really sure what to expect. I hope it doesn't feel like the nations are overloaded, considering the number of people that have signed up at this point.

There are 6 nations and around 100 participants, so there are only 15 to 20 people a nation, which shouldn't be too crowded at all. It should be enough to have people around all the time, without being super huge.

Bear in mind, that this will be an opportunity for newer players to learn. Every week there will be challenges, and people will collectively help in teambuilding, scouting and testing teams. Even if it's 7 people that will fight when the day comes, the others will not be simply sitting idly in the background. That of course is meant to be something organized within each nation, but the general concept is teamwork and execution.